Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 12 (Boys Over Flowers, #12)

Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 12 (Boys Over Flowers #12)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  655 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Manga
Published June 7th 2005 by VIZ Media (first published November 24th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Boys Over Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys Over Flowers

Lauren
There was something in the way all of the characters came together that I found irresistibly compelling about this series. It did remind me a lot of Ouran while I was reading it and maybe that is why I liked it so much. Tsukushi is an interesting protagonist, I loved when she started taking action and sticking up for herself.

While I wasn’t overly fond of the artwork style I was able to get past it because I my love for the storyline. This is an honest story with twists and turns, ups and downs,...more
Nɪɴᴀ
Sigh. Domoyouji is an idiot, yet he really does like Tsukushi. I really don't get Tsukushi's thinking. Honestly, she always likes the worst guys. Sigh. I'm all for Domoyouji in this one, and I don't really feel much connection with Tsukushi at all.

Seriously!!!! I want her to be the same kick ass girl from the first volume. Why doesn't she kick those nosy girls in the and tell them to mind their own business??
Polina ♆
Aside from the last 2 or 3 parts this one was different and may be because of that I like it more. At the beginning I didn't like Domyoji much, but with every part I'm starting - this or I'm really into Lee Min Ho's character from "Boys Over Flowers". Anyway...I just want new characters to stop popping and if it's possible to not be in love with Makino.
Emmy Lou
Competition's over, and while Tsukushi didn't take home the cake, she certainly got a slice. Instead of paying back the remaining 700,000 yen she owes Tsukasa, Tsukasa says he'll buy a date for Christmas for that amount. After their date being crashed by a funny five year old, the remaining 3 of the F-4 invite Tsukasa and Yuki to a skiing trip. In CANADA.
*Queen Diva*
LOVE this cover!! (even though I'm no where near Team Tsukasa.... I love the outfit Tsukushi has on and she looks great!!)

This volume was actually pretty cute and silly! I can't wait to see how this horrible vacation to Canada will play out XD
Violet Sakura
Domyoji is just hillarious, so predictable, naive and kind, but at the same time wild... He makes this manga worth reading, not to mention of course Makino, I just love that gal!!! Great main character.
Jocelyn
Wow this volume was funny weird. Continues to make me laugh. I can't believe how old this manga is!!! The drama is also very good plus it has Lee Minho!
Danyka
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Nusrat
Nusrat marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Cheyanna
Cheyanna marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Gabriela
Gabriela marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 11 (Hana-Kimi, #11)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 10
  • Mars, Volume 10
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally...more
More about Yoko Kamio...
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 5 (Boys Over Flowers, #5)