Start by marking “Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 12 (Boys Over Flowers, #12)” as Want to Read:
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 12 (Boys Over Flowers, #12)

Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 12 (Boys Over Flowers #12)

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  853 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Manga
Published June 7th 2005 by VIZ Media (first published November 24th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Boys Over Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys Over Flowers

Nidhi Bhatt
Thank god it was not the obvious result of the Teen of Japan competition. I am happy with the results. I adore Rui the kid from competition who wanted to spend the day with Tsukashi. <3

I don't understand why she has to act weird around Damyouji?! She is capable of having a mature conversation with everyone else than Tsukasa! Duh!!!
Polina ♆
Apr 21, 2011 Polina ♆ rated it liked it
Aside from the last 2 or 3 parts this one was different and may be because of that I like it more. At the beginning I didn't like Domyoji much, but with every part I'm starting - this or I'm really into Lee Min Ho's character from "Boys Over Flowers". Anyway...I just want new characters to stop popping and if it's possible to not be in love with Makino.
Brilliant Hermione
My God! Tsukushi menolak cinta Kin???? Why, Mbak? Why???? Kin itu secara bibit, bebet and bobot bagus looh. Dia juga lebih membumi, lebih manusiawi dibandingkan Tsukasa si tukang bully.

Tapiii, berhubung saya cuma pembaca, saya terpaksa menerima apa adanya, termasuk penggambaran adegan kencan Tsukushi dan Tsukasa di bonbin.
Lauren
May 03, 2013 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
There was something in the way all of the characters came together that I found irresistibly compelling about this series. It did remind me a lot of Ouran while I was reading it and maybe that is why I liked it so much. Tsukushi is an interesting protagonist, I loved when she started taking action and sticking up for herself.

While I wasn’t overly fond of the artwork style I was able to get past it because I my love for the storyline. This is an honest story with twists and turns, ups and downs,
Vanessa
Dec 11, 2014 Vanessa rated it really liked it
interesting turn of events that she got into a beauty contest.
Amanda Lila
May 17, 2016 Amanda Lila rated it liked it
No action whatsoever... Oh well.
michelle pham
Aug 18, 2015 michelle pham rated it it was amazing
YES SHE TURNED DOWN KINSAN
AND PROPS TO YOKO KAMIO FOR NOT BEING GENERIC AND MAKING TSUKUSHI WIN
HELL YEAH
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
Sigh. Domoyouji is an idiot, yet he really does like Tsukushi. I really don't get Tsukushi's thinking. Honestly, she always likes the worst guys. Sigh. I'm all for Domoyouji in this one, and I don't really feel much connection with Tsukushi at all.

Seriously!!!! I want her to be the same kick ass girl from the first volume. Why doesn't she kick those nosy girls in the and tell them to mind their own business??
Emmy Lou
Dec 21, 2011 Emmy Lou rated it it was amazing
Competition's over, and while Tsukushi didn't take home the cake, she certainly got a slice. Instead of paying back the remaining 700,000 yen she owes Tsukasa, Tsukasa says he'll buy a date for Christmas for that amount. After their date being crashed by a funny five year old, the remaining 3 of the F-4 invite Tsukasa and Yuki to a skiing trip. In CANADA.
Rebecca
Mar 19, 2015 Rebecca rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, romance, ya
I have a love/hate relationship with this series. I love Tsukushi, but I could have lived without Sojiro and Akira giving Tsukasa instructions on how to get a girl to say yes. Not the best manga out there, but some of the best wouldn't have existed if this hadn't, so...
Miss Ryoko
Mar 20, 2013 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
LOVE this cover!! (even though I'm no where near Team Tsukasa.... I love the outfit Tsukushi has on and she looks great!!)

This volume was actually pretty cute and silly! I can't wait to see how this horrible vacation to Canada will play out XD
Violet Sakura
Jan 24, 2010 Violet Sakura rated it really liked it
Domyoji is just hillarious, so predictable, naive and kind, but at the same time wild... He makes this manga worth reading, not to mention of course Makino, I just love that gal!!! Great main character.
Jocelyn
Aug 12, 2013 Jocelyn rated it it was amazing
Wow this volume was funny weird. Continues to make me laugh. I can't believe how old this manga is!!! The drama is also very good plus it has Lee Minho!
Danyka
May 02, 2013 Danyka rated it liked it
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Snow
Jul 29, 2009 Snow rated it it was ok
reviewing for Good Comics for Kids
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 6 November 2003.
Tiffany Chong
Oct 29, 2013 Tiffany Chong rated it it was amazing
Love these :D
Bryn
Bryn marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Liannon
Liannon rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Jenna
Jenna rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2016
Rachel Randall
Rachel Randall rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2016
Laura rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Hapsari Darmastuti
Hapsari Darmastuti rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2016
Tony Bilby
Tony Bilby marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2016
Phyllisity
Phyllisity rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2016
Miss Melpomene
Miss Melpomene rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Tabitha Farrarons
Tabitha Farrarons marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
  • Hana-Kimi, Volu. 12 (Hana-Kimi, #12)
  • Mars, Volume 05
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 19
  • Please Save My Earth, Vol. 11
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally
More about Yoko Kamio...

Boys Over Flowers (1 - 10 of 39 books)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 5 (Boys Over Flowers, #5)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 6 (Boys Over Flowers, #6)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 7 (Boys Over Flowers, #7)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 8 (Boys Over Flowers, #8)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 9 (Boys Over Flowers, #9)
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 10 (Boys Over Flowers, #10)