Start by marking “Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 18 (Boys Over Flowers, #18)” as Want to Read:
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 18 (Boys Over Flowers, #18)

Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 18 (Boys Over Flowers #18)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  604 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The story of Tsukushi, an average teenage girl with the courage to stand up for her rights. Despite all her trials, she finds herself in a love triangle. Will she ever find her special someone and live happily ever after?
Published June 13th 2006 by VIZ Media (first published October 24th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Boys Over Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boys Over Flowers

Chibineko
This series has an unfortunate habit of drawing out a situation for volumes & volumes before it has a real payoff like this. Recently we got to meet a REAL rival for Tsubasa's affections in Shigeru, his betrothed fiancee. We realized that if Tsubasa hadn't met Tskushi, Shigeru would have been a good match for him. When we last left them, Tskushi had walked in on a very... interesting position between the two teens, only to assume the worst. (For a girl who claims not to care for Tsubasa, Tsk...more
Lauren
There was something in the way all of the characters came together that I found irresistibly compelling about this series. It did remind me a lot of Ouran while I was reading it and maybe that is why I liked it so much. Tsukushi is an interesting protagonist, I loved when she started taking action and sticking up for herself.

While I wasn’t overly fond of the artwork style I was able to get past it because I my love for the storyline. This is an honest story with twists and turns, ups and downs,...more
Emmy Lou
Tsukushi's family moves to the coast to get jobs in a rural fishing market, leaving Tsukushi to fend for herself. When disaster strikes and she has no where left to go, she awakens to find herself in the Domyoji mansion. Tsubaki insists that Tsukushi lives at the mansion, but is that really a good idea with the love-scorned Tsukasa and the flame-gurgling demon of a mother hanging around?

Tsubaki's story about her high school sweetheart was so cute!
*Queen Diva*
Poor Tsukushi... but, yay Kinsan!! It was nice to see him again. I wish he'd stick around more!

Akira and Sojiro are hilarious but lately they've been pissing me off. I just want Tsukushi to beat the hell out of them and tell them to mind their own business! That would be amazing!
Kricket
Danyka
I'd watched and liked the anime version when I was still a kid.

For now, I got no plans for buying a copy.
Violet Sakura
I'm even starting to like the art!
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Cheyanna
Cheyanna marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 15 (Hana-Kimi, #15)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 14
Yōko Kamio (神尾葉子) is a popular Japanese manga artist and writer. She is most famous for Boys Over Flowers (花より男子, Hana Yori Dango?), for which she received the Shogakukan Manga Award in 1996. Her work has been translated and distributed in Asia, Europe, and North America.

Yōko Kamio readily admits that she had no intention of becoming a professional manga artist when she was young. Kamio originally...more
More about Yoko Kamio...
Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 1 (Boys Over Flowers, #1) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 3 (Boys Over Flowers, #3) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 2 (Boys Over Flowers, #2) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 4 (Boys Over Flowers, #4) Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 36 (Boys Over Flowers, #36)