Start by marking “Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)” as Want to Read:
Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)

Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates #2)

3.99 of 5 stars 3.99  ·  rating details  ·  517 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Ariel Ripa needs a miracle for her daughter on Earth. On Belizair, only a miracle will provide Zeraac d'Amato and Komet d'Vesti with a shared bond-mate. Neither Zeraac, Komet, nor Ariel expect to get what their hearts most desire. But when Zeraac travels to Earth at the request of his brother's human bond-mate, he rescues Ariel and finds the answer to his own and Komet's p ...more
Published March 1st 2006 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 29th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Zeraac's Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zeraac's Miracle

Erotic Horizon
Ariel is at the end of the line where her daughters health is concern, Ariel is also at the end of just about everything with life. With a big part of her life not what it was if it was to be honest – she is afraid of hoping, of wanting any more than the immediate.

Her one small pleasure is the each and every breath that her daughter takes and she treasures it all until it gets dark and she find too much time to think, to hurt and to loose a little bit of herself.

Ariel daughter is special and she
Oct 06, 2015 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
 Patches Braz

3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. I liked the characters and enjoyed the story. I didn't read book #1 of the series before reading this one. While I think it might have been helpful to have read book #1 first because things were probably explained better in #1 (background stuff like the joined mating and the differences between the 2 different races etc...), things did get explained decently in this book, just not all of it at the beginning. This is actually the first book I've read by th
Oleta Blaylock
I am glad that Ms. Strong gave Zeraac is miracle and happy ending this early in the series. I felt badly for him when his brother Adan told Krista about what happened between Zeraac and his future bond-mate. This story also has more world building and it is an emotional roller coaster first with the seriousness of Kaylee's, Ariel’s daughter, illness and then the challenge to the binding of the three. I was not happy with Zantara and her taking her desperation and loneliness out on Zeraac, Komet ...more
A really great read. Apart from the sex this has a fantastic story. The struggles of a widow of a slain cop. On top of dealing with a profoundly ill child. On the brink of dying.
A male who's species revere children and finds himself impotent.
The other male who's family brought the disease that caused the infertility of their races.
All 3 coming together. Repairing each other and the child to find everlasting happiness and more children.
Another great addition to the Fallon series.
Ruth Hambley
Excellent story. Great plot . I loved Kaylee and Ariel's character. If you enjoy reading menage sci-fi romance then you will enjoy this one.
Raiseta Aida
El final me lo esperaba, pero no el desarrollo.
This is the only erotic romance novel that has ever brought me to tears. Best of genre, well done.
Really liked the story. Struggling to cope with an ill daughter then having two sexy aliens on u can really stress u. Story has similar storyline to last but enough differences to make to feel like ur not reading same story twice. Steamy,hot, great HEA.
Jane (PS)
This is probably more a high 3 stars. I loved the first third and last 10% but just 'enjoyed' the middle bit. However at the end I really wanted to continue the series and I loved Kaylee (the child). So up to 4 stars it goes.
This was just awesome. I am glad that Zeraac was given a miracle it was greatly needed. This book was better than this first. I loved everything about it!!
Aug 02, 2009 Chasidy marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance, erotica
A quick yet fun read filled with some steamy love scenes sure to make you want to take a very cold shower.
This was one of the best of this series so far. I was so touched and relieved. Love it!!!
Lilly added it
Nov 17, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Chapparita marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Haley Gonzales
Haley Gonzales marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Karina marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Cc Stover
Cc Stover marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
A marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Angel Adams
Angel Adams marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • The Trigon Rituals (Trigon Rituals #1)
  • Davin's Quest (Resonance Mates, #2)
  • Bride Reborn (Star Brides, #2)
  • Alien Redemption (Clans of Kalquor, #6)
  • Hard Candy
  • Victorious Star (Interstellar Service & Discipline, #1)
  • Oath of Challenge: Conquering Kate (Shimerian Oath, #2)
  • Enslaved (Trek Mi Q'an, #3)
  • Planet X
  • The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2)
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Alien Overnight (Aliens Overnight #1)
  • The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)
  • Caught by Menace (Grabbed, #2)
  • Rio (Tales of the Shareem, #3)
Jory has been writing since childhood and has never outgrown being a daydreamer. When she's not hunched over her computer, lost in the muse and conjuring up new heroes and heroines, she can usually be found reading, riding her horses, or hiking with her dogs.
More about Jory Strong...

Fallon Mates (6 books)
  • First Sharing (Fallon Mates, #0.5)
  • Binding Krista (Fallon Mates, #1)
  • Roping Savannah (Fallon Mates, #3)
  • Zoe's Gift (Fallon Mates, #4)
  • Daamon's Choice (Fallon Mates, #5)