Start by marking “Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)” as Want to Read:
Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates, #2)

Zeraac's Miracle (Fallon Mates #2)

3.97  ·  Rating Details  ·  548 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Ariel Ripa needs a miracle for her daughter on Earth. On Belizair, only a miracle will provide Zeraac d'Amato and Komet d'Vesti with a shared bond-mate. Neither Zeraac, Komet, nor Ariel expect to get what their hearts most desire. But when Zeraac travels to Earth at the request of his brother's human bond-mate, he rescues Ariel and finds the answer to his own and Komet's p ...more
Published March 1st 2006 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 29th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Zeraac's Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zeraac's Miracle

Erotic Horizon
Jun 27, 2009 Erotic Horizon rated it it was amazing
Ariel is at the end of the line where her daughters health is concern, Ariel is also at the end of just about everything with life. With a big part of her life not what it was if it was to be honest – she is afraid of hoping, of wanting any more than the immediate.

Her one small pleasure is the each and every breath that her daughter takes and she treasures it all until it gets dark and she find too much time to think, to hurt and to loose a little bit of herself.

Ariel daughter is special and she
Talltree
Oct 06, 2015 Talltree marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
D.G.
Apr 05, 2016 D.G. rated it it was ok
**2.5 stars**

There were some touching parts but the whole thing was so ridiculous. I understand a woman would do anything to save a sick child but how quickly she felt in "love" with those two and got used to the "two-husbands" idea was simply crazy.
 Patches Braz
Apr 21, 2009 Patches Braz rated it it was amazing
KEEPER FOR ME , I CANT WAIT FOR MORE IN THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD LOVE TO CARRY THIS GENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL
Malinda
3.5-4 stars

This was a pretty good story. I liked the characters and enjoyed the story. I didn't read book #1 of the series before reading this one. While I think it might have been helpful to have read book #1 first because things were probably explained better in #1 (background stuff like the joined mating and the differences between the 2 different races etc...), things did get explained decently in this book, just not all of it at the beginning. This is actually the first book I've read by th
Oleta Blaylock
Jun 20, 2015 Oleta Blaylock rated it it was amazing
I am glad that Ms. Strong gave Zeraac is miracle and happy ending this early in the series. I felt badly for him when his brother Adan told Krista about what happened between Zeraac and his future bond-mate. This story also has more world building and it is an emotional roller coaster first with the seriousness of Kaylee's, Ariel’s daughter, illness and then the challenge to the binding of the three. I was not happy with Zantara and her taking her desperation and loneliness out on Zeraac, Komet ...more
Debbie
Apr 16, 2014 Debbie rated it it was amazing
A really great read. Apart from the sex this has a fantastic story. The struggles of a widow of a slain cop. On top of dealing with a profoundly ill child. On the brink of dying.
A male who's species revere children and finds himself impotent.
The other male who's family brought the disease that caused the infertility of their races.
All 3 coming together. Repairing each other and the child to find everlasting happiness and more children.
Another great addition to the Fallon series.
Raiseta Aida
El final me lo esperaba, pero no el desarrollo.
Apr 04, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it
Really liked the story. Struggling to cope with an ill daughter then having two sexy aliens on u can really stress u. Story has similar storyline to last but enough differences to make to feel like ur not reading same story twice. Steamy,hot, great HEA.
Jane (PS)
Jul 21, 2011 Jane (PS) rated it really liked it
This is probably more a high 3 stars. I loved the first third and last 10% but just 'enjoyed' the middle bit. However at the end I really wanted to continue the series and I loved Kaylee (the child). So up to 4 stars it goes.
Brittany
Feb 19, 2014 Brittany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: menage, paranormal, alien
This was just awesome. I am glad that Zeraac was given a miracle it was greatly needed. This book was better than this first. I loved everything about it!!
Ruth Hambley
Mar 27, 2016 Ruth Hambley rated it it was amazing
Excellent story. Great plot . I loved Kaylee and Ariel's character. If you enjoy reading menage sci-fi romance then you will enjoy this one.
Chasidy
Aug 02, 2009 Chasidy marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance, erotica
A quick yet fun read filled with some steamy love scenes sure to make you want to take a very cold shower.
Lena
Apr 18, 2016 Lena rated it really liked it
This is the only erotic romance novel that has ever brought me to tears. Best of genre, well done.
Tammy
This was one of the best of this series so far. I was so touched and relieved. Love it!!!
Gena
Mar 10, 2016 Gena rated it it was ok
Shelves: alien
I'd say 2.5*. Insta lust/love but handled fairly decently.
Amyiw
Jen added it
Aeony
Aeony rated it liked it
Jenny Hudson
Jenny Hudson rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2016
Pat Winter
Pat Winter marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Pam Glass
Pam Glass rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Nickcole
Nickcole marked it as to-read
Anna D
Anna D marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2016
J. Arias
J. Arias rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Tricia Lenhart
Tricia Lenhart marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2016
Maru González Lorente
Maru González Lorente marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Gill
Gill rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Cheryl Nagy
Cheryl Nagy rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2016
Bev
Bev rated it it was amazing
Jun 19, 2016
  • Bride Reborn (Star Brides, #2)
  • Oath of Challenge: Conquering Kate (Shimerian Oath, #2)
  • Hard Candy
  • Davin's Quest (Resonance Mates, #2)
  • The Perfect Creation (Creations #1)
  • Alcandian Rage (Alcandians, #2)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Lost in Trek (The Definitive Guide to the Trek Mi Q'an Universe)
  • Charlie's Bargain
  • Alien Salvation (Clans of Kalquor, #4)
  • The Trigon Rituals (Trigon Rituals, #1)
  • The Playful Prince (Lords of the Var, #2)
  • His Carnal Need (Xylon Warriors, #2)
  • Master of Desire (Brides of Caralon, #2)
  • Dual Abduction (Alien Abduction, #3)
  • Alien Overnight (Aliens Overnight #1)
  • Brianna (Celestial Passions, #1)
Jory has been writing since childhood and has never outgrown being a daydreamer. When she's not hunched over her computer, lost in the muse and conjuring up new heroes and heroines, she can usually be found reading, riding her horses, or hiking with her dogs.
More about Jory Strong...

Fallon Mates (6 books)
  • First Sharing (Fallon Mates, #0.5)
  • Binding Krista (Fallon Mates, #1)
  • Roping Savannah (Fallon Mates, #3)
  • Zoe's Gift (Fallon Mates, #4)
  • Daamon's Choice (Fallon Mates, #5)