Start by marking “Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9 (Hana-Kimi, #9)” as Want to Read:
Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9 (Hana-Kimi, #9)

Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9 (Hana-Kimi #9)

4.34  ·  Rating Details ·  2,528 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
HIGH FASHION
Framed by a teacher?! Falsely accused of using a cheat sheet during an exam, Nakatsu must confess to a crime he didn't commit or be kicked off the soccer team forever! As the power-mad teacher Kitahama extends his iron rule over the entire student body, can anyone save the students of Osaka High? Then, suave photographer Akira Hara sets his sights on another mo
Published December 13th 2005 by VIZ Media, LLC (first published August 19th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hana-Kimi, Vol. 9

Cath
Apr 24, 2016 Cath rated it liked it
3/5 stars.
Dec 21, 2015 Laura rated it it was ok
Shelves: type-manga

This review may contain spoilers of previous volumes in the series

Mr. Kitahama continues plaguing the Osaka students with ridiculous rules, but Nakatsu is getting the worst of it when Kitahama tells him he can’t compete in the soccer championship if he doesn’t admit he was cheating. Mizuki tries to help him, but Nakatsu is playing it tough. Sano is the one who learns what’s going on with Kitahama and why he’s trying to make Nakatsu an exa
Mikaela
I DO NOT RATE MANGA. DON'T ASK ME WHY, I JUST DON'T.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Good volume. Nakatsu has good friends.
Adrya Ribeiro
Jul 24, 2015 Adrya Ribeiro rated it liked it
Quero ver como as fotos ficaram...
Morgan
Feb 20, 2014 Morgan rated it it was ok
Finished it. It was okay... I was still wanting a little more from it but... meh. I dunno if I should keep reading this series.
Cassandra
Jan 13, 2014 Cassandra rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
The way that the story about Nakatsu and the teacher suddenly becomes the focus is odd, after all of the setup about Sano's family. I do like it as a story, but it feels like she was filling time in while waiting for something, perhaps.
Sara
Aug 04, 2011 Sara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, shoujo, humor
Oh my god!!!1! I loooove this seriesss!! It's my favorite shoujo series and my second favorite manga series of ALL TIME! I just love everything about it!! I would totally do what Mizuki did.. though I don't think I could get away with it.... especially not in a Japanese school... -_- WELL! That's just not fair. Anyway, It's sooooo funny! AH! It's all so great! I can't contain the fan-girl in me! :O I even loved the TV series! (Especially the Taiwanese one! Ella and Jiro were hilarious!)
Ashley
Jan 02, 2016 Ashley rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, romance, own
I binge read all of Hana Kimi. It's easy to see why that is so easy once you get into the second chapter of the series. Hana Kimi is filled with complex character moments, tension, and fun. All the characters come to life and its hard to put the story down. I've read my fair share of manga over the years and will continue to. I have the feeling that Hana Kimi will remain one of my favorites. I can't wait to get in a reread.
Dexter
Love. The three RAs banding together to save the school was so epic. But I'm a little disappointed by Kitahama's dramatic turnaround. He just felt so evil somehow, that I would've liked him to kinda...stay evil, I guess.

I'm liking Akiha's plotline, though. I'm looking forward to the continuation of it.
Kirsti
Dec 31, 2012 Kirsti rated it it was amazing
Darn, the final volume that I own ;_; Why oh why must I live in a town that doesn't stock much anime or manga? How long it will be before I find another series I like as much as this one, that I can actually find copies of? Anyway, great book, highly recommend this one and the whole series!
Amanda
Sep 24, 2011 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The "mean teacher" story finished quite tidily (which stained my credulity - but, then again, the whole premise does) but we get to see NaktsuKs character and understand why he's the leader of the soccer team. I note the we almost never seen Sano jumping anymore . . .
Zaz
Jun 24, 2016 Zaz rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
The stories were not bad but they felt like overdoing ones to fill a volume. Sano was far more involved in relationships than before, which was nice, and the photographer was stubborn and fun, which was another good point.
Starbubbles
Aug 28, 2009 Starbubbles rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
it has one of my least favorite arcs, but, i still love this series. let's face it, i don't think that i would believe natasku in that situation either if i were the teacher. but yeah, still great fun and yumminess.
Alise  (Readers in Wonderland)
I did not like the whole idea of the teacher being awful to students because his little brother died. It seemed unnecessary and anticlimactic.
Cecilyn
Dec 17, 2010 Cecilyn rated it it was amazing
So now Sano, Nakatsu, Mizuki and Dorm head 2 (sorry could not remember his name..) are now trying to do some modelling stuff.
Jessica
Jan 01, 2010 Jessica rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: It's cute-ish but i wouldn't recommend it..not to anyone...sorry
Recommended to Jessica by: my friend
They are funny and all, but the guy who made them must've been a bit deranged or something..:D
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 8 Agustus 2007.
Brittany
Nov 17, 2013 Brittany rated it it was amazing
I loved this series, and I love the Korean drama made from it as well.
Helena
Patrice
Dec 08, 2010 Patrice rated it it was amazing
^_^
Anarchic Rain
Anarchic Rain rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Palak
Palak rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Betty
Betty rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2016
  • W Juliet, Vol. 3
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 23
  • Boys Over Flowers: Hana Yori Dango, Vol. 31 (Boys Over Flowers, #31)
  • Girl Got Game, Vol. 4
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 3 (The Wallflower, #3)
  • Fruits Basket, Vol. 11
中条 比紗也 in Japanese.
She also uses the names Peco Fujiya (for yaoi works) and Ryou Fumizuki for doujinshi with her circle, Daisanteikoku.
More about Hisaya Nakajo...

Hana-Kimi (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1 (Hana-Kimi, #1)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 2 (Hana-Kimi, #2)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 3 (Hana-Kimi, #3)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 4 (Hana-Kimi, #4)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 5  (Hana-Kimi, #5)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 6 (Hana-Kimi, #6)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 7 (Hana-Kimi, #7)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 8 (Hana-Kimi, #8)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 10 (Hana-Kimi, #10)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 11 (Hana-Kimi, #11)