Start by marking “W Juliet, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
W Juliet, Vol. 4

W Juliet, Vol. 4 (W-Juliet #4)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  522 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A trip to Hokkaido sends Ito into the arms of a brand new paramour. Then, Makoto's dysfunctional family secrets are revealed when his oldest sister returns home. It turns out Makoto is not the only rebel in the family!
Published May 10th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about W Juliet, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about W Juliet, Vol. 4

cheyenne
the plot in this book was about how a new student is almost making it his duty to find out what there big sercet is. and Makoto's sister comes home. and someone reveals the sercet and every thing changes. also its like becuase of this sercet revealing made there friendship almost stronger.

i can connect to this book becuase if i had a big sercet like one of them i would be soooooooo upset/mad if someone told. knowing there was a reason i didnt tell people. i wouldn't talk to my sister becuase s
Penny
I love this gender-bender, funny, romantic, a little paranormal manga.

Ito Miura is a tomboyish girl whose looks and attitude makes her easily mistaken for a boy. As a member of the drama club she always play male roles. Soon she meets the new transfer student Makoto who is a beautiful girl, who is really a guy in disguise. Makoto has made a deal with his father, to be able to follow his dream of becoming an actor, he must attend high school as a girl and nobody must know. So when Ito finds out
Rebecca
Interesting how difficult it is for the secret to be kept the more time passes, especially as the two main characters fall for each other more.
Steph
Mar 09, 2008 Steph rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
I had a hard time finishing volume 4 of W Juliet; I'm tired of seeing the plot elements from the previous volumes repeated in different settings, tired of seeing Ito come to a realization about her relationship with Mako and then forget about it by the next chapter. And there's entirely too much Ito as a helpless damsel in distress. I think I'm just disappointed the last couple books didn't hold up to the first one, but I'm still curious to see where the story goes.
Rebecca
In many ways, W Juliet reminds me of Ranma 1/2. Emura has found a situation (a neatly tied-together set of situations, actually), and then keeps finding different ways to explore and play out the situation.

I realize I should be getting bored with it, but I'm enjoying watching how the situation plays out in each new setting, and I really like Mako. (And I have ten more volumes to go. Eep!)
Starbubbles
honestly, i find myself bored with this book as with the last two about half-way through. i don't remember being this bored when i initially read it. oh well. i was excited about the kiss, and i love ito's family. i think it's the best part of the series. but it's tough to get past ito always falling into trouble, and makoto barely does anything, and all of the problems are solved.
Angie
J'aurais bien aimé l'histoire du point de vue de Makoto, savoir ce que ça lui fait de devoir tout le temps se travestir sans jamais pouvoir se comporter en homme...
Mel
Nov 07, 2010 Mel added it
I love the cover art on this book!
Abby
Abby added it
Dec 10, 2014
Aryssa
Aryssa marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Jools
Jools added it
Nov 29, 2014
Shawney Wallace
Shawney Wallace marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 8 (Hana-Kimi, #8)
  • Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Volume 6
  • The Wallflower, Vol. 4 (The Wallflower, #4)
W Juliet, Vol. 1 W Juliet, Vol. 2 (W Juliet (Graphic Novels)) W Juliet, Vol. 3 W Juliet, Vol. 5 W Juliet, Vol. 6