Start by marking “Experiencing the Heart of Jesus ” as Want to Read:
Experiencing the Heart of Jesus

Experiencing the Heart of Jesus

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  201 ratings  ·  15 reviews
No person can make a lasting impact on others without first being impacted for life by the ultimate life-changer, Jesus Christ. The Experiencing the Heart of Jesus Student Edition is designed specifically for teens who desire to be touched in such a way by an unforgettable encounter with Jesus.

Experiencing the Heart of Jesus Student Edition is not a trendy, hip version of
Paperback, Student edition, 224 pages
Published March 5th 2004 by Thomas Nelson (first published February 12th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Experiencing the Heart of Jesus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Experiencing the Heart of Jesus

Marvin Montñes
Jul 20, 2009 Marvin Montñes is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I'm literally experiencing Jesus' heart.. His thoughts.. His compassion to the lost.. His love..
Jenna
I am filled with great joy of having finished this study. Though there were times that I felt too tired answering the exercises, but through those exercise, I've learned a lot and understood more of Jesus' life and His ministry. Discussing each important essential in our faith, made me have a deeper understanding of my faith: Jesus' love, care, forgiveness, grace and joy. I'm so fulfilled and very joyful.
Maima Badio
This devotional workbook was just what I needed to get into the habit of spending my mornings in bible study. It can be difficult to set daily time to read and pray but this book was something I looked forward to for the entire 10 weeks it took to complete.

Max Lucado brings color to the scriptures through vivid stories and heartwarming excerpts from many if his other books. Although it could take up to an hour to complete each days lesson, that is if you don't plan on speeding through, splitting
Angela
I think this is an excellent book for anyone who wants to learn more about God and Jesus and themselves. This books interacts with the reader. If you are a Christian or a Catholic or simply interested in God and Jesus this book lets you take an indepth look at the relationship Jesus has with you. Max Lucado brings his charm and wisdom to connect the reader and to engage the reader. Definitely a good religious tool for oneself. As well if you want to do this book as a church seminar as well.

Nena
I didn't feel like this book was very thorough or that it answered all of the questions it brought up. Or maybe it just didn't answer my questions. I'm not a fan of workbooks, I'd rather have a debate about a topic- I just learn better from human interaction and points of view than filling in word blanks. I was unimpressed; but that has more to do with my distaste for the presentation. Compared to other workbooks, maybe this is a good one, but I dislike them all. There's no need to read this aga ...more
April
I really enjoyed this study. Max is an incredible story teller and he connects each week of lessons together. I haven't done many bible studies, so I am not sure how they all work but I did feel a lot of things were a little pointless. Matching, true/false, etc. All in all a good study, just a few things I personally did not like about the book.
Annie J
I did this workbook early on in my journey as a Christ follower - one of the first workbooks I did ever and I literally fell IN LOVE with Jesus! I recommend this to everyone and anyone who really wants to really get to know our Awesome God! Max Lucado is blessed with his amazing writing style! Love him!
Arlene
Jan 02, 2008 Arlene rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone ready to make a commitment to loving and serving God,or contemplating on it
It's good to go back to the basics,really getting to know Jesus.It's like falling in love all over again,or for the first time.
Khym
When i was broken .. this book helped me a lot.. "So i'm down on my knees, to get back on my feet again" -ten shekel shirt.
Shannon Ferguson
I liked spending time in the Word, but I struggled with some of the leaps Max took.
Ariane
It's a book which will give me more knowing and faith to God.
Carol Hassett
Helped me grow in my faith. Enjoy anything by Max Lucado.
Cindy Van Iwaarden
This is a great study guide for a small group.
Kelli Mull
Amazing workbook for Christian growth!
Latasha Day
Latasha Day marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Carmen Lena
Carmen Lena marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Svetlana Dudok
Svetlana Dudok marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Svetlana Dudok
Svetlana Dudok marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Jill Edwards
Jill Edwards marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Michelle Blake
Michelle Blake marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Airine Tabac-gusto
Airine Tabac-gusto marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Dottie carver
Dottie carver marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Hope
Hope added it
Nov 09, 2014
  • Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life
  • The Purpose of Christmas
  • Becoming a Contagious Christian Live Seminar: Participant's Guide: Communicating Your Faith in a Style That Fits You
  • A Woman's Heart
  • The Worn Out Woman: When Life is Full and Your Spirit is Empty
  • Hard to Believe: The High Cost and Infinite Value of Following Jesus
  • Paul, the Spirit, and the People of God
  • Become a Better You Daily Readings
  • Reaching for the Invisible God: What Can We Expect to Find?
  • Under the Unpredictable Plant an Exploration in Vocational Holiness (The Pastoral series, #3)
  • Praying God's Will for Your Life: A Prayerful Walk to Spiritual Well Being
Max Lucado has touched millions with his signature storytelling writing style. Awards and accolades follow Max with each book he writes. Max is the first author to win the Gold Medallion Christian Book of the Year three times—1999 for Just Like Jesus, 1997 for In the Grip of Grace and 1995 for When God Whispers Your Name. In 2005, Reader’s Digest dubbed him “America’s Best Preacher.” In addition, ...more
More about Max Lucado...
You Are Special He Chose the Nails Facing Your Giants In the Grip of Grace: You Can't Fall Beyond His Love Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear

“We may speak about a place where there are no tears, no death, no fear, no night; but those are just the benefits of heaven. The beauty of heaven is seeing God.” 113 likes
“Jesus tends to his people individually. He personally sees to our needs. We all receive Jesus' touch. We experience his care.” 52 likes