Start by marking “Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition” as Want to Read:
Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition

Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition

Published June 1st 1993 by Publications International

To ask other readers questions about Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook

AnnMarie
Oct 28, 2014 AnnMarie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
A friend gave me this large cookbook a few months ago because she knows I love to cook and also collect cookbooks. This is really a great cookbook! I haven't done any recipes yet, but I will. Right now I just love going through it and seeing all the great recipes In there! It's a feast for my brain :) . There's 16 categories And 608 pages. I like the random recipes on backs and sides of products! This cookbook is all that! they look like fun great recipes! It's a recipe/cookbook collectors and a ...more
Stephanie
Apr 06, 2013 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Bar none this is one of my favorite cookbooks that is always handy. Everyday recipes that use regular ingredients that are in every home. These are recipes that are good enough for company and simple enough for every night. You cannot get any better than this in my opinion.

How could you own any cookbooks and not own this one??? These are comfort foods, simple, easy and good food!!

Not a gourmet cookbook, this is for everyday!
Naomi
Aug 23, 2015 Naomi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
One of my favorite cookbooks I have made NUMEROUS recipes from this book. The majority have turned out wonderfully. REcipes use brand names in them, but all were easy prep. This is a cookbook that is front and center on my shelf.
Junessa
Aug 02, 2014 Junessa rated it it was amazing
Lots of delicious recipes in 17 categories. Pictures of some dishes. Over 1600 easy to complicated recipes and all feature a brand name product.
Cws
Dec 18, 2008 Cws added it
641.5 Pub
Lynda
Jun 11, 2009 Lynda rated it it was amazing
I love brand name cookbooks. They make cooking so much easier than doing everything from scratch. I spent years doing things like making my own spaghetti sauce. Now I buy a jar.
Marilyn
Marilyn rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Areva
Areva rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2012
Cherie
Cherie rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2010
Brenda Spencer
Brenda Spencer rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2016
Lisa Haddad
Lisa Haddad rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2016
Jeana
Jeana rated it really liked it
May 13, 2012
Jenn
Jenn rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Jason Cummins
Jason Cummins rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2012
Mike
Mike rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2015
Kandace Konrad
Kandace Konrad rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Cynthia Caprise
Cynthia Caprise rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2008
Irinak
Irinak rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2011
Margaret Carson
Margaret Carson rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Cara J
Cara J rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2016
Sherri Ann
Sherri Ann rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2017
Susie Crippen
Susie Crippen rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2016
Christina Burdick
Christina Burdick rated it it was amazing
Jan 03, 2013
Bonnie Mausehund
Bonnie Mausehund rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Donna Jean
Donna Jean rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2012
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2014
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2011
Metin Öztürk
Metin Öztürk rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2014
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent res
More about Various...