Start by marking “Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition” as Want to Read:
Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition

Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Published June 1st 1993 by Publications International

To ask other readers questions about Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook

A friend gave me this large cookbook a few months ago because she knows I love to cook and also collect cookbooks. This is really a great cookbook! I haven't done any recipes yet, but I will. Right now I just love going through it and seeing all the great recipes In there! It's a feast for my brain :) . There's 16 categories And 608 pages. I like the random recipes on backs and sides of products! This cookbook is all that! they look like fun great recipes! It's a recipe/cookbook collectors and a ...more
One of my favorite cookbooks I have made NUMEROUS recipes from this book. The majority have turned out wonderfully. REcipes use brand names in them, but all were easy prep. This is a cookbook that is front and center on my shelf.
Lots of delicious recipes in 17 categories. Pictures of some dishes. Over 1600 easy to complicated recipes and all feature a brand name product.
Bar none this is one of my favorite cookbooks that is always handy. Everyday recipes that use regular ingredients that are in every home. These are recipes that are good enough for company and simple enough for every night. You cannot get any better than this in my opinion.

How could you own any cookbooks and not own this one??? These are comfort foods, simple, easy and good food!!

Not a gourmet cookbook, this is for everyday!
I love brand name cookbooks. They make cooking so much easier than doing everything from scratch. I spent years doing things like making my own spaghetti sauce. Now I buy a jar.
Dec 18, 2008 Cws added it
641.5 Pub
Nina Askew
Nina Askew marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Cherylee marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
David Grimes
David Grimes marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Ahmed Ibrahim
Ahmed Ibrahim marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Dawn marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
Sylvia marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Brandy added it
Jan 03, 2015
Erik marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Reina Larson
Reina Larson marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
k added it
Nov 23, 2014
Darla marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Patti marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Debbie added it
Feb 23, 2014
Cheryl added it
Jan 02, 2014
Kathy Tucker
Kathy Tucker marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent res
More about Various...