Start by marking “Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition” as Want to Read:
Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition

Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collector's Edition

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Published June 1st 1993 by Publications International

To ask other readers questions about Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook

AnnMarie
A friend gave me this large cookbook a few months ago because she knows I love to cook and also collect cookbooks. This is really a great cookbook! I haven't done any recipes yet, but I will. Right now I just love going through it and seeing all the great recipes In there! It's a feast for my brain :) . There's 16 categories And 608 pages. I like the random recipes on backs and sides of products! This cookbook is all that! they look like fun great recipes! It's a recipe/cookbook collectors and a ...more
Junessa
Lots of delicious recipes in 17 categories. Pictures of some dishes. Over 1600 easy to complicated recipes and all feature a brand name product.
Stephanie
Bar none this is one of my favorite cookbooks that is always handy. Everyday recipes that use regular ingredients that are in every home. These are recipes that are good enough for company and simple enough for every night. You cannot get any better than this in my opinion.

How could you own any cookbooks and not own this one??? These are comfort foods, simple, easy and good food!!

Not a gourmet cookbook, this is for everyday!
Lynda
I love brand name cookbooks. They make cooking so much easier than doing everything from scratch. I spent years doing things like making my own spaghetti sauce. Now I buy a jar.
Cws
Dec 18, 2008 Cws added it
641.5 Pub
Brandy
Brandy added it
Jan 03, 2015
Erik
Erik marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Reina Larson
Reina Larson marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Darla
Darla marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 23, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Jan 02, 2014
Kathy Tucker
Kathy Tucker marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2013
Kaleb Clark
Kaleb Clark marked it as to-read
May 28, 2013
Lanet Francoeur
Lanet Francoeur marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Sreevidhya
Sreevidhya marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2013
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent res
More about Various...
101 Best Jokes The Night Before Christmas and Other Popular Stories For Children 101 Dirty Jokes - sexual and adult's jokes Familiar Quotations Easy Vegetarian Recipes