Start by marking “The American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook: A Complete Guide to Reducing Sodium and Fat in Your Diet (AHA, American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook)” as Want to Read:

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Dedicated to healthy eating, the American Heart Association has always provided readers with delicious ways to reduce their sodium intake– without sacrificing taste. Now it offers a completely revised and updated edition of the must-have cookbook for anyone trying to decrease the salt in his or her diet. Encompassing everything from appetizers and soups to entrees and dess ...more
Published November 4th 2003 by Ballantine Books (first published October 10th 1990)

To ask other readers questions about The American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook

April
Mar 23, 2012 April rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Loved the cookbook and I will definitely be using it. Great recipes to help me branch out with my diet and keep the sodium low to help my blood pressure!!
Robyn
Another book I got while working as a pharmacist at Evans Pharmacy in Odessa, Texas. I still haven't tried the recipes, but the book seems great!
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Quite surprised by how many good sounding recipes there are in this cookbook! Can't wait to try them out!
M
I was looking for low sugar recipes, and there weren't as many as I would have liked.
Michelle
Yummy looking recipes, but no pictures!
Brooke
Brooke added it
Aug 15, 2015
Im Bunthim
Im Bunthim marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Jeanette Newton
Jeanette Newton marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Mark Perkins
Mark Perkins marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Gerald Gordon
Gerald Gordon marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Darcy Degone
Darcy Degone marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Nicole
Nicole added it
Dec 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
ACLS Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Provider Manual: Professional American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 200 Low-Fuss, Good-for-You Recipes The New American Heart Association Cookbook American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook: More Than 200 Healthful Recipes You Can Make in Minutes American Heart Association Healthy Family Meals: 150 Recipes Everyone Will Love