Start by marking “Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)

Ride Rough (Raven Riders #2)

Brotherhood. Club. Family.
They live and ride by their own rules.
These are the Raven Riders...

Maverick Rylan won’t apologize for who he is—the Raven Riders Motorcycle Club Vice-President, a sought-after custom bike builder, and a man dedicated to protecting those he loves. So when he learns that the only woman who has ever held his heart is in trouble, he’ll move heaven and
Expected publication: April 25th 2017 by Avon

Win a Copy of This Book

• Ride Rough by Laura Kaye
    Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)
    Release date: Apr 25, 2017
    Enter for a chance to win an exclusive bound manuscript of Laura Kaye's next sexy, suspenseful Raven Riders novel!

Maverick Rylan won’t apologize for w

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 5 copies available, 864 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Mar 21 - Mar 28, 2017

Countries available: US

Format: Print Book

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Ride Rough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride Rough

Heather andrews
    Jan 13, 2017 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
    I loved Maverick he was not bashful, “I want to pin you against my truck and kiss the eff out of you. I want to put my hands on you. Everywhere. I want to push those sexy little pants off your even sexier *** and make you wet with my fingers until you’re crying out my name. While all those eyes behind that dark glass are watching. While Slater’s watching.” I loved this book, Maverick was protecrive and sweet.
    Shayna
    Jan 26, 2017 Shayna is currently reading it
    Shelves: arc-review
    Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)

Ride Rough is book two in the Raven Riders series by Laura Kaye. I loved this one.

Maverick and Alexa have a past, but they or I should say she broke it off. She just wasn’t ready and of course she’s moved own. Now she’s engaged to a man she thinks will give her everything she ever wanted. Maverick made a vow to watch over Alexa whether she is in his life or not. These two might just find a second chance.

WOW, it’s hard to read about abuse, of any kind, on anyone. The author vividly portrayed what
    Dísir
    My own feelings on the MC type romance are still somewhat nebulous and I’d hoped Laura Kaye’s books would help shed some light on it. As far as I’m concerned, it’s not quite a sub-genre that I can easily get into, even though I’ve always known has to be more than simply a bad boy on a bike in a rough-looking, territorial (but ultimately brotherhood/family-oriented?/very protective) club that functions on its own code of honour.

This particularly story left me undecided still. Apart from the terr
    Chantale Canadian Book Addict
    Mar 13, 2017 Chantale Canadian Book Addict rated it really liked it
    Shelves: to-review
    Review to come soon
    Sheryl
    Jan 15, 2017 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
    ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' LOVED THIS!!!!

Review to follow closer to the release date...

*ARC courtesy of Edelweiss and Avon*
    Melinda
    Mar 12, 2017 Melinda rated it it was amazing
    In one word WOW for Maverick and Alexa. I am excited that we have the new one by Laura Kaye and seeing the men of the Raven Riders back again. Lots of things have happened since Ride Hard and Laura Kaye doesn`t disappoint at all. We have Alexa who is a young woman who in some way at a crossroads with her life. Then we have Maverick who is at the top of his club and in comes in the love of his life. These two right away still have the connection they had before when they were young and boy Laura ...more
    Jennifer Muraski
    Jan 29, 2017 Jennifer Muraski rated it it was amazing
    This is my new favorite Laura Kaye book. I loved that there was a great balance between the serious issue of Alexa's controlling relationship with her fiance Grant to her relationship with her former love and friend Maverick.

Despite it being 5 years since Maverick and Alexa were friends and lovers, he is there to protect and help her when she needs it most. I loved Maverick. He is a fierce protector, strong, loyal and has a good heart. Alexa grew so much through this book. She was in what she th
    Isha Coleman
    Feb 14, 2017 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
    Ride Rough: A Raven Riders Novel ARC Review: Ride Rough (Raven Riders) by Laura KayeLove, Honor and Protect. Maverick lives his life by those three words. The blood that flows through his veins may not be blue blood but is laced with a steel that makes him a dangerous enemy. He's a man of few words and boundaries but he gives his all to everything he does. No one can write a bad boy quite like Ms. Kaye. You want to hate him, but can't help but love him. He may not be the standard do-gooder but h ...more
    Debra Taylor
    Feb 24, 2017 Debra Taylor rated it it was amazing

I absolutely loved this book !

I loved Maverick and Alexa in this second chance at love story. I loved watching as Alexa changed and found the strength to break away from her abusive fiance. I loved how Maverick was so sweet and protective of Alexa. This story had all kinds of emotions and I really loved the hot and heavy sex and all of the intriguing secondary characters as well. I can't wait for Slider and Cora, but I'm really hoping that Phoenix gets his book next.

Ride Rough is a fantastic bo
    Tammy
    Loved this book and loved the second chance that Maverick and Alexa had. I hated to see everything that Alexa was having to face with her Ex, but sometimes the things that life throws at you only make your stronger. I loved seeing how much Maverick loved Alexa and wanted to protect her.

Laura has provided us with another great read and I can't wait to see what happens next.
    Amy
    Jan 30, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it
    I received this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I'm never sure how I feel about second chance romances. But this was a great story. Seeing Alexa take back her power was awesome. And Maverick - holy hotness, I love that man.
    Crystal
    Nov 17, 2016 Crystal rated it it was amazing
    Shelves: 2016
    I LOVED this book! Maverick and Al needed this second chance, and it was simply beautiful! He is so sweet, and she is so much stronger than she knows! This series is becoming one of my favorites, and I can't wait for the next book!
    Danielle
    Feb 07, 2017 Danielle rated it really liked it
    review to be on joyfully reviewed
    Sherry
    Feb 04, 2017 Sherry rated it liked it
    Shelves: arc

I am most definitely a sucker for a second chance romance. Add on a hot dude in an MC and color me happy. Maverick was everything I expected him to be and had the most surprising sweet and soft side to him. He was the emotional spark for me throughout this book.

Alexa had some good qualities to her as the heroine. Wanting to take care of her mom was the highest on her list. I had a hard time coming to terms with her reasons for distancing herself from Maverick in their past. It seemed r
    Jenelle
    Dec 15, 2016 Jenelle rated it it was amazing
    ***Thanks to Edelweiss for an advanced copy of this title***

Review to come
    Kellie Keiser
    Kellie Keiser rated it really liked it
    Feb 10, 2017
    Sharon Mcfalls
    Sharon Mcfalls rated it it was amazing
    Jan 08, 2017
    Natalie
    Natalie rated it really liked it
    Nov 17, 2016
    Teresa Schmidt
    Teresa Schmidt rated it it was amazing
    Jan 24, 2017
    Courtney M Rahm
    Courtney M Rahm rated it really liked it
    Jul 04, 2016
    Rachel Webb
    Rachel Webb rated it it was ok
    Feb 06, 2017
    Louise Hicks
    Louise Hicks rated it did not like it
    Jul 04, 2016
    Bookhog
    Bookhog rated it really liked it
    Sep 28, 2016
    Katie Fink
    Katie Fink rated it really liked it
    Nov 17, 2016
    Xzon Brown
    Xzon Brown rated it it was amazing
    Mar 16, 2017
    Toni Sims
    Toni Sims rated it really liked it
    Jun 27, 2016
    Theressa
    Theressa rated it liked it
    Jan 10, 2017
    Xochitl
    Xochitl rated it it was amazing
    Oct 16, 2016
    Erin
    Erin rated it really liked it
    Nov 25, 2016
    « previous 1 3 next »
    Read Hard - Laura...: Ride Rough #2 Alexa & Maverick 2 17 Aug 02, 2016 05:14PM
    • Brighter Than the Sun (KGI, #11)
    • Riveted (Saints of Denver, #3)
    • Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12)
    • Just What I Needed (Need You, #2)
    • Ink Exposed (Montgomery Ink, #6)
    • Taken (LOST, #5)
    • Fathomless
    • The Darkest Link (Second Circle Tattoos, #4)
    • Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4)
    • Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6)
    • Shadow Falling (The Scorpius Syndrome, #2)
    • On Broken Wings (Wild Aces, #3)
    • Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14)
    • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
    • Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy,  #4)
    • Unwritten (Woodlands, #5)
    • Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys are Back in Town, #4)
    • Untitled (The OGs, #2)
    Laura Kaye is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary and paranormal romance and romantic suspense, including the Hard Ink, Heroes, and Hearts of the Anemoi series. Laura's hot, heartfelt stories are all about the universal desire for a place to belong. Laura grew up amidst family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses, cementing her life-long fascination wi ...more
    More about Laura Kaye...

Raven Riders (3 books)
    • Ride Hard (Raven Riders, #1)
    • Ride Wild (Raven Riders, #3)