Start by marking “Cars, Trucks and Planes / Carros, camiones y aviones (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Book #14) (Bilingual) (Board Book) (English and Spanish Edition)” as Want to Read:
Preview

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Book by
Board book, 20 pages
Published May 1st 2004 by me+mi publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Cars, Trucks and Planes / Carros, camiones y aviones (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Book #14) (Bilingual) (Board Book)

Wooden Horse
Spanish and English Foundations Series

I read this first in English and then in very (poorly read) Spanish. (It's been a few years since I spoke it on a regular basis.) I loved the details in each picture from the fire extinguisher to the helmets worn by the bicyclist and stop sign on the side of the school bus.I also appreciated the pronunciation guide at the back for the words I had forgotten how to pronounce properly.
Gail
Nice pictures with lots of bold colors, but the last page, "Identify all the things that help people go." is a real bummer.
Suzy
both my 4 year old and 2 year old liked this.
Joann Tan
Joann Tan marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Fina
Fina marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2013
Omar
Omar added it
Sep 18, 2013
Cy
Cy added it
Sep 06, 2013
Jared Perlman
Jared Perlman marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
Claire
Claire added it
Oct 04, 2012
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2009
My family and I / Mi familia y yo (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) The Alphabet / El alfabeto (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Board Book) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) (English and Spanish Edition) Fruits and Vegetables / Frutas y vegetales (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) Colors and Shapes / Los colores y las figuras (English and Spanish Foundations Series) (Bilingual) (Dual Language) (Pre-K and Kindergarten) My Body / Mi cuerpo (English and Spanish Foundation Series, Book 8)