Start by marking “A Crime for Christmas (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
A Crime for Christmas

Carolyn Keene

A Crime for Christmas (Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #2)

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  410 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Nancy Drew and the Hardy boys are in New York city together to investigate a pair of big-time cat burglers who are going to try to steal the spectacular crown jewels of Sarconne.
Published April 30th 1991 by Turtleback Books (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about A Crime for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Crime for Christmas

steph
#2 on my Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery re-read of 2012.

CHECKLIST:
A compelling and interesting mystery.
Joe flirting with all the females. (+Bess)
Surprising twists. (ehhhh...I solved both mysteries halfway through so that gets half a check from me)
Nancy trying to ignore her attraction toward Frank due to the fact they are both seeing other people but still lusting after him anyways (yes, for this book, it was tripled checked)
GeorgeBess getting attached and then her heart (almost) bro
Laura Verret
Nancy Drew is nervous. She’s worked on plenty of cases, but never one that was quite so important. Her friends, Joe and Frank Hardy, were asked by the chief of the New York City police to apprehend a duo of cat burglars who are planning to steal a cache of jewels brought for the celebration of Sarconne’s entry into the U.N. They in turn asked her to assist them, and now here she is on the streets of New York with her friend Bess Marvin in tow.

Neither the Hardys nor Nancy have many clues, but the
Ed
808.83 A collection of 16 English mystery/crime short stories with a Christmas theme. Sleuths include A. Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, and H.C. Bailey's Reggie Fortune. Also included is a novella by Wilkie Collins reprinted for the first time since 1852.
Christine McIntosh
So cute. I felt a little nostalgic when I was dusting my bookshelves so I pulled a ND book off the shelf to read.
Ben
Good for light reading.
Brittney
I love Nancy Drew. I've never read The Hardy Boys, but I liked them in this. I found it a bit predictable, easy to guess, but there meant for little kids, and I'm not a little kid. I think I little kid would really enjoy this. It was intense, fast-paced, everything I love about Nancy Drew.
Aarthi Venugopalan
Throw in Hardy Boys and Nancy drew together - add a mystery plot and a fling between Frank and Nancy, that's "A Crime for Christmas" for you..... a good read if you have nothing else to do :)
჻♪çђℓξч♫჻
This book was funny! I liked it.
Kath
Jun 13, 2013 Kath marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
nice
Jen
Jen added it
Jun 13, 2015
Nidia
Nidia marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Gisela Sturzenegger
Gisela Sturzenegger marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Sowmya
Sowmya marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
May 25, 2015
montogma25
montogma25 marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Madhoo
Madhoo marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Pibobelebeep
Pibobelebeep marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
  • Brother Against Brother (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #11)
  • The Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1: The Ocean of Osyria
  • The Mysterious Case of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys: Super Mystery (1 - 10 of 36 books)
  • Double Crossing (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery, #1)
  • Shock Waves (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery, #3)
  • Dangerous Games (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery, #4)
  • The Last Resort (A Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery, #5)
  • The Paris Connection  (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery #6)
  • Buried in Time (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #7)
  • Mystery Train (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #8)
  • Best of Enemies (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #9)
  • High Survival (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #10)
  • New Year's Evil (Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: Super Mystery, #11)
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)