Start by marking “At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding” as Want to Read:
At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding

At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding (Greek Tycoons #36)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  163 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Theo Miquel doesn't have time for love -- his work is his life. He dates slim, beautiful women, but once they start talking about commitment it's over! Heather is different from this tycoon's usual prey: frumpy, talkative and his office cleaner. Although she lacks polish, there's something feisty and passionate about her. Theo thinks she'd be perfect for an affair, at his ...more
Published July 1st 2006 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At the Greek Tycoon's Bidding

LuvGirl
I don't know what happened to this one. At first it seemed promising when the hero and heroine first met and then it just jumped to 18 months later out of the blue! That threw me right out of the story. I wanted to see the hero becoming attracted to the heroine when they first met but that did not happen and then the story completely lost me and started becoming a chore to read.
Meg Kinch
I was disappointed that the heroine didn't stick up for herself more. She accepted being treated as a doormat from her mother when she was younger, then her sister, her friend, and then the hero. The reason the 2 stars was because finally at the end she finally stood up for herself and wouldn't let the sister who just breezed into her life take it over and she was a bigger-boned heroine and not some stick figure. I just wish the heroine had a wee bit more backbone and the hero would have woken u ...more
Farah
A very strange pairing but it sorta of worked. Theo was very hard to like .. he was too arrogant .. too rude .. and looked down at people but he got a little better by the end of the book. Heather was too insecure and a pushover but she grew as a person later on. I liked the scene with Heather's sister .. she was horrible so watching Theo throw reality at her was too fun.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
I liked this more than I thought I would. Initially, and throughout most of the book, I wanted to smack the hero!!!

The heroine, however, made up for it in the following ways: 1) she's a size 14 (usu, the author leaves it up to us to determine what PLUS means) and has "real curves" not just buxom; 2) she's a chatty cathy (gotta love her!!), and 3) she's strong and vulnerable at the same time. Bottom line: she just seemed real to me. Her emotions, her feelings, her responses just struck a chord. S
Terewee
HSDFSFDHG,HGJFKJHFGJDHFJDHGF
Alyssa
Oct 19, 2013 Alyssa marked it as abandoned
Shelves: romance
it's very tiring to read the same thing again and again. i know the issue here is the girl's insecurity but having that issue and slapping me with it over and over again? naaaah. i also think it could have been better if the guy is DOING something to help her and not just SAYING something about it. admitting his love for her in the last part didn't help.
Pravana
Arrogant , just have to snap my fingers and girls fall into my bed Hero. Self effacing doormat heroine.
Kailash Maharaj
I read this book because I wanted to learn about the writing style. The story was simple, but the language was good. I doubt I will ever willingly read another book of this sort but it was a good experience in differing tone and language from what I am used to.
Booker Like a Hooker
Şu CLaire'i öldürmemek için kendimi zor tuttum.Ama sonunda Theocuğum lafı yapıştırdı ona :D
Gerçekten ilginç bir diziydi.kesinlikle okunmalı.
OK for a Mills and Boon book. quite raunchy at times
Elhamghouri
Elhamghouri marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Stephanie Banks
Stephanie Banks marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Jewels Xiong
Jewels Xiong marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Saboo
Saboo marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Passion Bargain (Foreign Affairs)
  • The High-Society Wife (Ruthless) (Modern Romance, #537)
  • The Italian's Blackmailed Mistress
  • The Secret Baby Revenge
  • Jack Riordan's Baby
  • In The Sheikh's Marriage Bed
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) (Harlequin Presents #2529)
  • The Sheikh's Innocent Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2511)
  • The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
  • Wife for a Week (Bennett #1)
  • Mistress for a Month
  • The Mistress Deception
Cathy Williams was born in the island of Trinidad, the West Indies. She is a great believer in the power of perseverance as she had never written anything before (apart from school essays a lifetime ago!) and from the starting point of zero has now fulfilled her ambition to pursue this most enjoyable of careers. She would encourage any would-be writer to have faith and go for it!

She has been writi
More about Cathy Williams...

Greek Tycoons (1 - 10 of 57 books)
  • Constantine's Revenge
  • Husband on Trust
  • Expectant Bride
  • The Cozakis Bride
  • The Tycoon's Bride
  • The Millionaire's Virgin
  • The Demetrios Virgin
  • Cinta Terpendam (Marriage At His Convenience)
  • The Kyriakis Baby (Modern Romance)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Bride  (Greek Tycoons) (Harlequin Presents)
Taken By Her Greek Boss The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern) His Virgin Secretary The Italian's Pregnant Mistress Her Impossible Boss