Start by marking “Beloved (Terkasih)” as Want to Read:
Beloved (Terkasih)

Beloved (Long, Tall Texans #19)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  1,029 ratings  ·  28 reviews
Sejak pertama bertemu, Tira jatuh hati pada Simon Hart. Tapi Simon sudah menikah. Tak ingin merusak rumah tangga Simon. Tira setuju menikah dengan sahabat Simon, John Beck. Ternyata pernikahan tira dan John hanya bertahan satu bulan. Setelah menjanda, Tira malah terus mendampingi Simon yang kecelakaan sehingga tangannya harus diamputasi dan istrinya meninggal. Simon langsu ...more
Published 2007 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Beloved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beloved

Roub
this was a very emotional tearjerker, even made me cry! it will not suit everyone's tastes as it was a huge emotional read! tira made a fool of herself over simon. the entire town seemed aware of her unrequited feelings apart simon. she was so miserable, so depressed. she had loved him for years while he felt only contempt for her and at best, tolerated her. she yearned for his affection; made herself present in his orbit, trying 2 grasp his attention/ develop a relationship which was not to be! ...more
DA4Pups
Diana Palmer books are a little nostalgic as I read many of her books when I was younger. I picked up a few at yard sales to read again. Simon exhibited quite a bit of dislike toward Tira to cover his interest in her after he had already married. He set her up with his best friend to remove her from his temptation. After a brief time together, Tira divorces and Simon blames her for the hurt inflicted on his bff. (view spoiler) ...more
Jenny
Beautiful story of unrequited love. Tira has been in love with Simon for years but he was married and he was also attracted to her but he didn't want to risk his marriage so he pushed her away and matched her with his best friend. Now they are both widowed, scarred and lonely. But from their tragedies comes true love.

I adored Tira. She really is a great person who is very loving and compassionate, and I was rooting for her to get her happy ending. Simon was a hard but vulnerable man and it was r
Pat Cromwell
My secoond favorite Callaghan brother (Leo being the first). I liked Simon and his lady was feisty.
Danielle
Really liked this story, kinda reading them backwards though
OceMei Belikova♥
Simon Hart sudah menikah saat ia pertama kali bertemu dengan Tira. Ia mencintai istrinya, tapi perasaannya tak bisa berbohong. Ia juga menyukai Tira. Tapi ia tak ingin mengkhianati wanita yang sangat ia cintai. Oleh karena itu, ia berusaha mendekatkan Tira dengan sahabat baiknya,John. Waktu sudah berlalu beberapa saat, Simon berpikir ia bahagia dengan istrinya. Tapi kemudian istrinya mengatakan hal-hal yang membuat hidupnya hancur seketika. Tak hanya itu, ia mengalami kecelakaan, istrinya mening ...more
Kaycee Sapinoso
I'm always a sucker for those plots where the heroines has been in love with the heroes but unfortunately they were just too dense to notice it or they just dont want to acknowledge it even though the heroes secretly love the heroines too. But they ignored it because she was painted as a loose woman (which ofcourse she isn't) or blame her for something. And then when the hero learns the truth, bam! The best groveling ever. I absolutely loved it.

That's why I love Beloved. Simon and Tira's story.
Netha
yak kalo ini novel jadulnya lanjut ke DP yaaa

buku ttg hart brother nih....

simon hart, mengalami kecelakaan hingga kehilangan sebelah tangannya, tapi kalo dibaca sih walo kehilangan sebelah tangan tapi dia tetep jd pujaan wanita.

contohnya aja Tara (uih tumben aq inget nama tokohnya ya hehehehhe), sejak dulu mencintai simon bahkan walo Tara sudah menikah dengan sahabat Simon.
bercerai dengan sang suami, Tara terus menjadi teman baik Simon walo tetap dengan diam2 mencintai Simon.
yah ga diam2 juga s
Livia
BELOVED and the story of Simon Hart picks up exactly where COWBOY CHRISTMAS and his brother Corrigan's story left off. Simon has long lusted after his best friend John's wife, Tira Beck. When John dies, Simon blames Tira and her adulterous ways but little does he know. Tira's marriage was on paper only and John was never the husband he should have been.

Despite what Simon thinks of Tira he can't stay away from her and he has secrets of his own. His former marriage was no picnic either. The two d
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Buku yang satu ini agak beda yah ma buku2 Hart Series yang lain, karena kisah Simon agak2 serius gitu, hal yang lucu terjadi kalo Simon dah gabung ma sodara2nya yg jail minta ampun palagi hobi ngatur pernikahan..inget gak ma pernikahannya Corrigan? kocak banget Dorie "diculik" utk dijadiin kado lengkap dengan ikatan pita utk dijadiin kado Natal Corrigan..wakakkaa...gitu juga yg terjadi ma pernikahannya Simon and Cag, gak lepas dari turut campur all other hart males ^^;

Simon n Tira bersahabat lam
Kathy
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
This is one of my all time favorites by Diana Palmer. What can I say, I love a hero that has scars or has lost an arm or something. Simon lost his arm. He's also a bit grumpy and withdrawn. He is helplessly drawn to socialite Tira who is bright and beautiful, but he doesn't want to be. And Tira has been in love with Simon for years. She is hanging out with Charles for companionship, but Simon mistakes this as a sexual relationship and perceives Tira in a negative light because of. Nevertheless h ...more
Adriana Fogaça
Homens do Texas 19
Irmãos Harts 02
Sempre Te Amei
Diana Palmer.

Bom, sou mega suspeita para escrever sobre os irmãos Harts, pois adoro todos eles e suas manias.

Antes de mais nada, devo salientar o probleminha na edição em português, que trocou no nome de Christina Beck que originalmente se chamava Tira Beck. E Melina que originalmente se chamava Melia.

Nem vou me ater as mudanças durante os diálogos e coisa e tal...

É incrível, como a maioria das edições em português, tem problemas.

Depois de muitos
Katrina Woodall
Great Book

Great book. I like this author and would enjoy reading more of her books. This is already my 3rd book by her and I plan tho continue reading her books.
Emily
I downloaded this for my Kindle with a special promo. Thank goodness I hadn't seen the HQ cover otherwise I wouldn't have given it a second look. It wasn't a bad read, just not to my taste. The fainting was a little silly. (OK, a lot silly) And I felt like there was a definite overuse of the exclamation point. It was a quick afternoon read while the kids had their quiet time but not one I'd consider a keeper.
Noemi Escamilla
Main Characters: Simon Hart and Tira ?

Note 1: Long, Tall, Texans

Note 2: Hart Brothers

Note 3: Takes place mostly in Austin, but has close ties to Jacobsville.

Simon Hart blams Tira for his best friends' untimely death, even though Tira was the one who nursed him back to life during one of the most turbulent times of his life when he lost his first wife and his left arm.

Own copy on pdf.
Michelle Boone
Simon and Tira are the perfect example of how misconceptions can screw up lives. Simon marries the wrong woman. Pushed Tira to marry his best friend because he's attracted to her, only his bf is gay and divorces her after a month and then gets killed. Angst and betrayal ensue. This was a page turner for me and I loved it.
Tukang Kueh Keren
sebetulnya ini bukan bukunya Diana Palmer saya yang pertama, tapi...oh...cerita si Simon ini memang bikin saya penasaran untuk mencari tau kisah Hart Brother yang lain, berlanjut ke tetangga-tetangganya di Jacobville. Beneran kagum sama Diana Palmer yang niat banget, bikin cerita cinta orang satu kota Jacobville.
Christian
Agak sedikit bete karena tokoh cowoknya belagu abis. Dan anehnya, belakangan, ketika si cowok tangannya putus sebelah (don't ask me) ternyata oh ternyata... hatinya berubah. Ih! Bete gue.
Primadonna
GOD, I must be a masochist for deciding to read this book.

Typical Diana Palmer. Annoying male protagonist, judgmental and all. Virgin female protagonist and all that.
Petronela
suka ceritanya, kecuali belagunya si cowok tokoh utama :)) nuduh tanpa alasan, malu sendiri, lalu berbalik ngejar-ngejar si cewek. hahaha.
Jenny
Library e-book. I think I've read this before but then again most of her books are alike.
Lely
Kadang suka sebel banget sama Simon, arogan banget d
hehehe
Erotic Horizon
Beloved (Silhouette Desire #1189) by Diana Palmer (1998)
Renn
Why can't their be men out there with a hairy chest.
Cassandra
A must read for anyone who loves romance!
Suellen
Suellen marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Albin
Albin marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
  • Bought For The Marriage Bed
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (A Mediterranean Marriage #5)
  • Menaklukkan Sang Dokter - Taming the Beastly MD
  • Amber by Night (Silhouette Desire #1495)
  • The Ramirez Bride (The Ramirez Brides #1)
  • Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin (Mediterranean Brides, #2)
  • Sarah's Child (Spencer-Nyle Co, #1)
  • Tiger Prince
  • Gabriel Hawk's Lady (The Protectors, #9) (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #830)
  • The Sicilian Surrender (O'Connells, #2)
  • Smokin' Six-Shooter (Whitehorse, Montana: The Corbetts #4)
  • Craving Beauty (Silhouette Desire, #1667)
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
  • Pernikahan Terlarang (The Forbidden Marriage)
  • A Stormy Spanish Summer
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • Except My Love

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years before it became fashionab
More about Diana Palmer...
Lawless Heartless (Long, Tall Texans, #36) Lawman (STP - Mira) Fearless (Long, Tall Texans, #35) Dangerous (Long, Tall Texans, #37)