Start by marking “Beloved (Terkasih)” as Want to Read:
Beloved (Terkasih)

Beloved (Long, Tall Texans #15)

3.95  ·  Rating Details ·  1,439 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
Sejak pertama bertemu, Tira jatuh hati pada Simon Hart. Tapi Simon sudah menikah. Tak ingin merusak rumah tangga Simon. Tira setuju menikah dengan sahabat Simon, John Beck. Ternyata pernikahan tira dan John hanya bertahan satu bulan. Setelah menjanda, Tira malah terus mendampingi Simon yang kecelakaan sehingga tangannya harus diamputasi dan istrinya meninggal. Simon langsu ...more
Published 2007 by Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published 1998)

DA4Pups
Own in: The Hart Brothers: Simon & Callaghan

Diana Palmer books are a little nostalgic as I read many of her books when I was younger. I picked up a few at yard sales to read again. Simon exhibited quite a bit of dislike toward Tira to cover his interest in her after he had already married. He set her up with his best friend to remove her from his temptation. After a brief time together, Tira divorces and Simon blames her for the hurt inflicted on his bff. (view spoiler)
Kathy
Sep 01, 2012 Kathy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Lu Bielefeld *Book Whore Brazil*
==>Relido em 17 de junho de 2016
--------------
HERO: widowed and full of preconceived ideas + annoying + exasperating + odious behavior + aggressive and malicious language + He's not Prince charming + dating woman enemy of heroin + jerk + ogre + complex due to loss of the arm + always jump to conclusions + always think the worst of heroin

HEROIN: heroin divorced and depressed + sweet and tortured + artist + filthy rich + in love with hero + puts up with all shit our hero cause + hilarious scene
Roub
May 12, 2014 Roub rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was an emotional tearjerker and will not suit everyone's tastes ! tira made a fool of herself over simon. the entire town seemed aware of her unrequited feelings apart simon. she was very miserable and depressed. she had loved him for years while he felt only contempt for her and at best tolerated her. she yearned for his affection; made herself present in his orbit, trying 2 grasp his attention/ develop a relationship which was not to be! it was all so heartbreaking and depressing!! i felt ...more
 Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
This is one of my all time favorites by Diana Palmer. What can I say, I love a hero that has scars or has lost an arm or something. Simon lost his arm. He's also a bit grumpy and withdrawn. He is helplessly drawn to socialite Tira who is bright and beautiful, but he doesn't want to be. And Tira has been in love with Simon for years. She is hanging out with Charles for companionship, but Simon mistakes this as a sexual relationship and perceives Tira in a negative light because of. Nevertheless h ...more
Pat Cromwell
My secoond favorite Callaghan brother (Leo being the first). I liked Simon and his lady was feisty.
Danielle
Aug 19, 2012 Danielle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really liked this story, kinda reading them backwards though
Linda
Feb 14, 2017 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful as always

Tira has been in love with Simon Hart since the first time she set eyes on him. Simon being a Hart gets Tira's true character all wrong and assumes that she is loose with her morals. Sparks fly everytime they are in the same room. Absolutely loved it!
Sharon Walker
Dec 26, 2016 Sharon Walker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book.

Diana Palmer doesn't disappoint. I've never read a book of hers I didn't like. On to the next one. Can.
Beth
Nov 19, 2016 Beth rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simon and Tira. Not a fan of Simon's, but I am enjoying the Hart brothers.
Kim Buelow
Oct 19, 2016 Kim Buelow rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
one of my favorites!
Mackenzie
Oct 16, 2016 Mackenzie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
LTT #19
OceMei Belikova♥
Simon Hart sudah menikah saat ia pertama kali bertemu dengan Tira. Ia mencintai istrinya, tapi perasaannya tak bisa berbohong. Ia juga menyukai Tira. Tapi ia tak ingin mengkhianati wanita yang sangat ia cintai. Oleh karena itu, ia berusaha mendekatkan Tira dengan sahabat baiknya,John. Waktu sudah berlalu beberapa saat, Simon berpikir ia bahagia dengan istrinya. Tapi kemudian istrinya mengatakan hal-hal yang membuat hidupnya hancur seketika. Tak hanya itu, ia mengalami kecelakaan, istrinya mening ...more
Netha
Sep 08, 2008 Netha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
yak kalo ini novel jadulnya lanjut ke DP yaaa

buku ttg hart brother nih....

simon hart, mengalami kecelakaan hingga kehilangan sebelah tangannya, tapi kalo dibaca sih walo kehilangan sebelah tangan tapi dia tetep jd pujaan wanita.

contohnya aja Tara (uih tumben aq inget nama tokohnya ya hehehehhe), sejak dulu mencintai simon bahkan walo Tara sudah menikah dengan sahabat Simon.
bercerai dengan sang suami, Tara terus menjadi teman baik Simon walo tetap dengan diam2 mencintai Simon.
yah ga diam2 juga s
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Jan 18, 2008 Gramedia Pustaka Utama rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2002-2003
Buku yang satu ini agak beda yah ma buku2 Hart Series yang lain, karena kisah Simon agak2 serius gitu, hal yang lucu terjadi kalo Simon dah gabung ma sodara2nya yg jail minta ampun palagi hobi ngatur pernikahan..inget gak ma pernikahannya Corrigan? kocak banget Dorie "diculik" utk dijadiin kado lengkap dengan ikatan pita utk dijadiin kado Natal Corrigan..wakakkaa...gitu juga yg terjadi ma pernikahannya Simon and Cag, gak lepas dari turut campur all other hart males ^^;

Simon n Tira bersahabat lam
Livia
Sep 14, 2013 Livia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
BELOVED and the story of Simon Hart picks up exactly where COWBOY CHRISTMAS and his brother Corrigan's story left off. Simon has long lusted after his best friend John's wife, Tira Beck. When John dies, Simon blames Tira and her adulterous ways but little does he know. Tira's marriage was on paper only and John was never the husband he should have been.

Despite what Simon thinks of Tira he can't stay away from her and he has secrets of his own. His former marriage was no picnic either. The two d
Kaycee ❤️
I'm always a sucker for those plots where the heroines has been in love with the heroes but unfortunately they were just too dense to notice it or they just dont want to acknowledge it even though the heroes secretly love the heroines too. But they ignored it because she was painted as a loose woman (which ofcourse she isn't) or blame her for something. And then when the hero learns the truth, bam! The best groveling ever. I absolutely loved it.

That's why I love Beloved. Simon and Tira's story.
Adriana Fogaça
Jul 03, 2013 Adriana Fogaça rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Homens do Texas 19
Irmãos Harts 02
Sempre Te Amei
Diana Palmer.

Bom, sou mega suspeita para escrever sobre os irmãos Harts, pois adoro todos eles e suas manias.

Antes de mais nada, devo salientar o probleminha na edição em português, que trocou no nome de Christina Beck que originalmente se chamava Tira Beck. E Melina que originalmente se chamava Melia.

Nem vou me ater as mudanças durante os diálogos e coisa e tal...

É incrível, como a maioria das edições em português, tem problemas.

Depois de muitos
Jenny
Beautiful story of unrequited love. Tira has been in love with Simon for years but he was married and he was also attracted to her but he didn't want to risk his marriage so he pushed her away and matched her with his best friend. Now they are both widowed, scarred and lonely. But from their tragedies comes true love.

I adored Tira. She really is a great person who is very loving and compassionate, and I was rooting for her to get her happy ending. Simon was a hard but vulnerable man and it was r
Noemi Escamilla
Main Characters: Simon Hart and Tira ?

Note 1: Long, Tall, Texans

Note 2: Hart Brothers

Note 3: Takes place mostly in Austin, but has close ties to Jacobsville.

Simon Hart blams Tira for his best friends' untimely death, even though Tira was the one who nursed him back to life during one of the most turbulent times of his life when he lost his first wife and his left arm.

Own copy on pdf.
Emily
Jul 20, 2011 Emily rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I downloaded this for my Kindle with a special promo. Thank goodness I hadn't seen the HQ cover otherwise I wouldn't have given it a second look. It wasn't a bad read, just not to my taste. The fainting was a little silly. (OK, a lot silly) And I felt like there was a definite overuse of the exclamation point. It was a quick afternoon read while the kids had their quiet time but not one I'd consider a keeper.
Chantal ❤️
Ok so I really loved this book but really 10 years that's crazy. I don't understand that part. He was damaged inside and out and she still stayed faithful to his side til she got smart and I really like when she gives him hell in the hospital. About time sister. He did not deserve her. After He understood about her gay hubby then he loves her? What? But somehow it worked for me. Also he was one passionate lover! The lovemaking was smoking hot! 5 star for sure.
Tukang Kueh Keren
Jan 05, 2009 Tukang Kueh Keren rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, diana-palmer
sebetulnya ini bukan bukunya Diana Palmer saya yang pertama, tapi...oh...cerita si Simon ini memang bikin saya penasaran untuk mencari tau kisah Hart Brother yang lain, berlanjut ke tetangga-tetangganya di Jacobville. Beneran kagum sama Diana Palmer yang niat banget, bikin cerita cinta orang satu kota Jacobville.
Michelle Boone
Oct 01, 2013 Michelle Boone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simon and Tira are the perfect example of how misconceptions can screw up lives. Simon marries the wrong woman. Pushed Tira to marry his best friend because he's attracted to her, only his bf is gay and divorces her after a month and then gets killed. Angst and betrayal ensue. This was a page turner for me and I loved it.
Janet
Aug 23, 2016 Janet rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is about simon hart and tira beck love story. simon hurt her at every turn and tries to embarrass her but he is drawn to her and doesn't want to be. tira is strong but trying to forget him and get on with her life but he doesn't make it easy. he doesn't want her but nobody else can have her.

I loved reading their story
Janie
Rating: 4 stars for the Hart Brothers!

There isn't much to say, apart from that this is just another typical read. However, what sets this book from the other DP books is the Hart brothers!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the Hart brothers, especially their biscuit mania. It never gets old!
GuisBell
Jun 08, 2016 GuisBell rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lo-normal
Simón que ganas de jalarle las orejas por formar ideas muy horribles sobre la persona que siempre le ha ofrecido un brazo para apoyarse. Que miedo da la serpiente de Cag.
Christian
Sep 07, 2007 Christian rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Agak sedikit bete karena tokoh cowoknya belagu abis. Dan anehnya, belakangan, ketika si cowok tangannya putus sebelah (don't ask me) ternyata oh ternyata... hatinya berubah. Ih! Bete gue.
Ana
Dec 31, 2015 Ana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: very-good
loved the book. i got little annoyed with brother that don't respect others privacy, but it happens only on 2 pages so it was ok:P
Petronela
suka ceritanya, kecuali belagunya si cowok tokoh utama :)) nuduh tanpa alasan, malu sendiri, lalu berbalik ngejar-ngejar si cewek. hahaha.
  • Raul's Revenge
  • Sarah's Child (Spencer-Nyle Co, #1)
  • Crime of Passion
  • The Bride Thief
  • Taken: The Spaniard's Virgin (Mediterranean Brides, #2)
  • Response
  • Pinangan Terselubung (The Baby Proposal)
  • Menaklukkan Sang Dokter - Taming the Beastly MD
  • The Italian's Token Wife
  • The Fire of Spring
  • Wife by Arrangement / Kekasih yang Sesungguhnya  (Italian Grooms, #1)
  • Amber by Night
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • Devil in Spurs
  • Tiger Prince
  • Passion Becomes You
  • His Boardroom Mistress

Diana Palmer is a pseudonym for author Susan Kyle.

(1)romance author
Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's libera
More about Diana Palmer...

Long, Tall Texans (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • Calhoun (Long, Tall Texans, #1)
  • Justin (Long, Tall Texans, #2)
  • Tyler (Long, Tall Texans, #3)
  • Sutton's Way  (Long, Tall Texans, #4)
  • Ethan (Long, Tall Texans, #5)
  • Connal (Long, Tall Texans, #6)
  • Harden (Long, Tall Texans #7)
  • Evan (Long, Tall Texans, #8)
  • Donavan (Long, tall Texans, #9)
  • Emmett (Long, Tall Texans, #10)