Start by marking “Fundamentals of Performance Engineering: You Can't Spell Firefighter Without It: Why We Fight Fires and How We Can Avoid Them in the First Place” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
If you've ever wrestled with--and lost to--the performance of your IT systems, then read this book. Here, the industry experts of HyPerformix guide the reader through a gentle introduction to all aspects of IT system performance, covering the culture, organization, and technical pieces in a conversational, easy-to-grasp style. If you need to understand--and better yet, ...more
Published August 28th 2007 by Hyperformix Press

To ask other readers questions about Fundamentals of Performance Engineering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fundamentals of Performance Engineering

Michael
Sep 11, 2011 Michael rated it it was ok
It started out with great promise put really didn't do much to help establish a firefighting organization. Lots more on simulation and modelling but it felt a little thin - and I am a big fan of the modelling approach. Not a bad read but I really expected some more depth in the example cases and tools.
Megha Biyani
Megha Biyani rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Bryan
Bryan marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2012
Amanpreet
Amanpreet marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Johny Francis
Johny Francis marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Joy Sen
Joy Sen marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Avinash Agrawal
Avinash Agrawal marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2013
Nitin
Nitin marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Bogus
Bogus marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Deepak Dolas
Deepak Dolas marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Jennifer Goins
Jennifer Goins marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Ahmed Adel Radwan
Ahmed Adel Radwan marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2016
Librarian Note:
There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name.
This profile may contain books from multiple authors of this name.
More about Keith Smith...