Start by marking “A Perfect Revenge” as Want to Read:
A Perfect Revenge

A Perfect Revenge

From the author of 'Secret Relations' comes this warm and funny tale of two warring families, and the secrets and lies that bind them irrevocably together.
Published September 1st 2007 by Pocket Books (first published January 31st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about A Perfect Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Perfect Revenge

Patricia
Maybe in the afterlife I will meet all these books I check out from the library and return unread. I will die, and then the first thing I will see after I go toward the white light will be hundreds of books I picked for their cover and never even cracked open. I'm not sure what will happen after that. Maybe I will perform an apology ceremony and move on toward the pearly gates. At any rate, this book will be among them.
Monique
Okay so this book is definitely on the low end of the two-star spectrum as I fought to get through it, but I didnt absolutely hate it..I found myself plodding along to finish this book for a reveal of a secret that would make it worthwhile to finish this 375 page novel but I never got it LOL..This is the story of feuding families that live next door to each other after one family The Delanceys fell from their rich status to poverty and had to sell their centuries old Abbey, a monastery converted ...more
Rachel Brand
Hmm. Well, the "old" story kept me interested but the "modern" day story didn't grip me at all. Laura and Joe's relationship was so unrealistic, and the backcover made it seem like the were the focus of the story - they barely took up 20 pages in the entire book! The idea that their relationship could be serious enough to bring the skeletons out of the Delancey family closet was pretty unbelievable.
I did find the historical information quite interesting, the history of the Abbey and so on, but o
Lizzie
Feb 02, 2013 Lizzie rated it really liked it
Second time of reading was even better than the first...I found part way through that I remembered some of the central points but was all the more intrigued to see them deftly introduced so deftly that reading it for the first time you would be kept guessing until the end... a layered book, evenly spaced if leaning towards the aristocratic point of view and maybe stereotypical representations of the salt of the earth working class but I thoroughly enjoyed it - I felt very sorry for several chara ...more
Jo Lin
Apr 30, 2008 Jo Lin rated it did not like it
You know it's not a very good book when even I can guess the plot twist. About a third of the way in, I decided to keep reading just to find out if the ending was really what I'd predicted, because I couldn't believe that a book would be that bad/predictable. But it was.
Melody
Melody rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2011
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2012
Lori Micho
Lori Micho rated it it was ok
Jan 19, 2010
Betty Bell
Betty Bell rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Brenda Qualls
Brenda Qualls rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2010
Amd
Amd rated it did not like it
Aug 03, 2014
Cathy
Cathy rated it liked it
May 04, 2012
Clare
Clare rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2016
Gloria McKeague
Gloria McKeague rated it it was ok
Aug 25, 2008
Alva
Alva rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2012
Nicky Mottram
Nicky Mottram rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2012
Sierra
Sierra rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2009
Chessa
Chessa rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2009
Tinie
Tinie rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2011
Paula
Paula rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2008
Myriam Kniveton
Myriam Kniveton rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2016
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2009
Bree
Bree marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2009
Random-girl
Random-girl marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2009
Teddie
Teddie added it
Feb 12, 2011
Misha
Misha marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2011
Carin
Carin marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2012
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2012
Christina Borgoyn
Christina Borgoyn marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Christina Borgoyn
Christina Borgoyn marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Brin
Brin marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2013
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2013
Lorio
Lorio marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2013
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Vilde (vforvilde)
Vilde (vforvilde) marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
Dara
Dara marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013
Rice
Rice marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Iroulito91
Iroulito91 marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Kate
Kate added it
Sep 24, 2013
Melinda Trammell
Melinda Trammell marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2013
Elyse
Elyse marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Felisa
Felisa marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Stephany
Stephany marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014