101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter

101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter

3.08 of 5 stars 3.08  ·  rating details  ·  24 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Aids clutter keepers with simple ideas to rid rooms of piles, stacks, and disarray. This book helps readers to rediscover space and peace in their home as they: eliminate junk mail before it junks up a drawer; take back control over stuff and taste freedom; subtract an item before adding an item; and more.
Published March 1st 2008 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter

Sara ♥
Read this book for a book challenge... It was really little, so that was nice... Just some nice quick tips on keeping your house organized by doing things like:

* making sure everything has a spot where it goes
* getting rid of stuff you never wear or use (BE HONEST!)
* being creative with storage ideas—using cute baskets that can double as storage, etc.
* finding methods that work for YOU (otherwise, you won't keep it up)
* doing a little bit at a time... not BINGE cleaning/organizing

Things like tha...more
Joyanne
I put this book on my frugal-living-schemes book shelf because if I follow some of the basic tenets, we will ultimately save money and change our lifestyle. There were some very easy practical ideas and plans set out in this book. I read it as an e-book so I couldn't "save" my pages like I normally would have. About halfway through the book I started thinking I should have been taking notes. All in all, the chapters were short and dealt with one concept at a time...great for me and others like m...more
Tracie
Seems like there were maybe 30 tips that were stretched to make a catchy number. would have preferred concrete strategies over aphorisms.
marise
Nice, little, motivational book.
Hands you some useful ideas to declutter your home.
The overall writing is very pleasant and 'you can do it'.
Robert
I really liked this book. It got me off my butt and made me clear out a whole bunch of stuff that I didn't need and was never going to use again. There is a lot in here but it mostly sells the same points over and over but in different ways.

I'll more or less be using these points from here on out as they make a lot of sense and are relatively easy to do. Fingers crossed.
Michelle Miller
Great ideas to unclutter and organize your home.
K_zelmayangao
K_zelmayangao marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Psalm
Psalm marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Felisa
Felisa marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Jacki
Jacki marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2014
Irina Sedgwick
Irina Sedgwick marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Michelle Crane-burns
Michelle Crane-burns marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Antonis Yannopoulos
Antonis Yannopoulos marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
Pat Zachary
Pat Zachary marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Test
Test added it
Jul 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
More Hours in My Day: Proven Ways to Organize Your Home, Your Family, and Yourself If Teacups Could Talk: Sharing a Cup of Kindness with Treasured Friends A Little Book of Manners: Courtesy & Kindness for Young Ladies Survival for Busy Women The Spirit of Loveliness: Bringing Beauty, Creativity, and Order to Your Life