Comfort Zone Investing: Build Wealth and Sleep Well at Night

Comfort Zone Investing: Build Wealth and Sleep Well at Night

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Investing doesn't have to be stressful. Read this bookto helpyoumake money---and relax. You'll find what you need to know about the stock market, what moves it, what makes a great stock,and insider tips on how to invest.It's all in languageyou can understand, witheasy-to-follow directions,so you can start building wealth today and sleep well tonight.

Inside you'll find the...more
Published February 6th 2007 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about Comfort Zone Investing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Comfort Zone Investing

Richard Stephenson
Is it for beginners? Yes. Is Mr. Allrich conservative? Yes. Does this book cover a LOT of material? Yes. Do I recommend it? Yes!

I really appreciate the global approach Ted took in this book, while still including PLENTY of particulars to get you going in building your Core Portfolio. Also, it probably helps that Ted's thought processes and strategy are relatively congruent with my views... though I'm more comfortable with a bit more risk.

I'm still a relative newb to investing, having only really...more
Lobstergirl
Aug 01, 2009 Lobstergirl rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Bo Obama
Shelves: business-finance
Good, basic advice for vanilla investors who are ready to move beyond mutual funds into nonscary stocks.
Akilli
Akilli marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Anton Klink
Anton Klink marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2013
The On-Line Investor: How to Find the Best Stocks Using Your Computer Comfort Zone Investing: Build Wealth and Sleep Well at Night The On-Line Investor, Revised Edition: How to Find the Best Stocks Using Your Computer