Start by marking “Frozen” as Want to Read:
Frozen

Frozen

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1,925 Ratings  ·  254 Reviews
There’s one must-have toy this Christmas, and Neala Clarke has told her niece Charli she’ll get it for her. Never mind that she’s got less than a week and it looks like everywhere is sold out. She’s promised Charli a Fire Princess doll—and Neala is a woman of her word.

Darcy Hart is a people-pleaser. So when his adorable six-year-old nephew, Dustin, asks for a particular do
Published April 19th 2016 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Frozen, please sign up.

L.A. Casey Possibly. Either a sequel or a novella. We'll see :)

NiCoLeTa E.
Apr 30, 2016 NiCoLeTa E. rated it really liked it
***4,5 "Neala Alert" stars***

Who could've thought that a doll would bring so much troubles???
That a doll will start a world wide war???

Bahahaha.... This story was hilarious!!!! Especially the first 70% and then it became a little bit more emotional, but it was worth it!!!
I had such an amazing time while i was reading it....
I couldn't stop laughing!!! My belly was in serious trouble!!!!

Well, Neala and Darcy had known each other for all of their lives... Seriously, guys, their families are conne
L.A. Casey
Dec 02, 2015 L.A. Casey marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)

I'm happy to announce that Frozen has recently been signed by Montlake Romance Publishing, and has been revised and revamped! For all those of you who love the story, don't worry, it's still the same humorous Irish adventure with just a lot more character, and plot background ;)

The novel is now available for PRE-ORDER, and will be releasing on April 19th, 2016.

Kindle US
Kindle UK

Excerpt:

I snarled, "Give me the doll. Now!"
Darcy had the doll box against his chest with both hands on it. His f
✿kawehi.reviews
Dec 16, 2014 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

"Neala was an adrenaline rush for me, she was something I craved and feared at the same time.. I’d never admit it though, it killed me just admitting it to myself.”

description

A couple of things came to mind when I thought of summing up this Holiday romance-
1) There’s a fine line between love and hate
2) When a boy teases you, it means he likes you

description

3) And Arnold Schwartzenegger’s movie, Jingle All the Way.

description

I mean, when a guy says:
A_Ryan
5++ Awesome Enemies-to-Lovers Stars !!!

"It's a fine line between love and hate"

I absolutely loved this book and it is definitely going on my 6-star favourites shelf.

Darcy and Neala were inseperable as children. They were the very best of friends, the centre of each other's world even as ten-year olds. But one schoolyard betrayal resulted in these two becoming sworn enemies... forever at each other's throats.

Fifteen years later, Darcy and Neala still hated one another with a fiery passion. B
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
FROZEN is a book that will make you laugh your ass off. Literally!

I'm a big fan of L.A. Casey. I have read her Slater Brothers books and a big sign that it's her work is the hilarity of the characters. Well, this one might not be a part of her Slater Brothers series, but it's tenfolds funnier!

Oh.My.God.

Hahahaha! Just remembering their scenes in my head makes me crack up big time!

You know when you're having a totally bad day? Like everything is ruined and you just want a breather? I recommend t
Jasmin
WARNING
This review has spoilers and no I'm not sorry for putting them because I LOVED IT!! Please dont hate me *covering my eyes*

I'm giving this book 5 'I peed my pants' laughable stars . It's my first book written byL.A. Casey and I seriously couldnt put this piece of fireworks down. I had to move into another room because I couldnt stop laughing my ass off. Scene after scene I would be impressed by the depths the characters went to get revenge, and I loved every plot they did.

At 5%

At 40%
Pam Nelson
5 Frozen Stars

OMG this book, I can’t even tell you how funny it was. I laughed till I had TEARS, till my sides hurt.
And I am still chuckling. Why did I put off reading this book!

Not only did I get the audio version, but it come with 2 phenomenal narrators who brought this story to life. And the accents!! I have I mentioned I like accents. I soooo do.

Darcy and Neala were friends growing up they kind of had to because their mothers are best friends. Their fathers are best friends. Brothers are
Harlow Queen
*ARC generously provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review*

2.5 out of 5 stars

Second try with L.A. Casey and unfortunately I guess her writing style isn't just for me. I really enjoyed one third of the story, it was funny and sassy. I even laughed out lout sometimes. The book had started out good because I love love/hate relationships. But throughout the story, I got bored and the scenes got redundant. I mean, the female MC is just so angry at everyone all the time. It's frustr
Tanya Nekrasova
Jun 11, 2015 Tanya Nekrasova rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
На редкость забавная книжечка. После "Доминика" я уже морально готовила себя к плоскому юмору, альфа-самцам и самкам... и была приятно удивлена когда "Frozen" оказалось очень милой и забавной историей. Нила и Дарси друзья с самых пеленок, будучи мелкими, они были не разлей вода, но когда ребята стали взрослеть между ними пробежала "черная кошка" и жить двух семейств превратилась в постоянное поле боя!

Нила и Дарси уморительные герои, я честно не раз смеялась в голос над ними. Да собственно и семь
Sarah Robinson
Jan 08, 2015 Sarah Robinson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg I loved this book so much I can't even properly describe it. So funny and so heart warmingly cute! Loved the Irish verbiage and cultural references too! The story line wasn't new and it was predictable but the way it was executed made it refreshing and adorable! Perfect winter read!
Ivana★
Dec 22, 2014 Ivana★ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

It reminds me a little bit of Neighbour from Hell series. If you're looking for something Christmasy or funny to read, this is it! :)
Tricia Best
May 02, 2016 Tricia Best rated it really liked it
3.75 stars. Cute love story.
Hollie
enemies to lovers romance

This book was funny at times and sweet at others. I enjoyed the characters. It does have a 25 year old virgin which is usually a deal breaker for me. Also a lot of the scenarios were unrealistic. I still liked it for the most part.
Jo
Apr 18, 2016 Jo rated it it was ok
I don't like it. Neala n Darcy are 25 not five, their behaviour telling us that they both in their pre-school time, childish

Some of the lines maybe funny but I m too old to understand it, if their acts just shown they were in love, sorry I won't buy it

Time is limited, spend wisely
Caroline Yamashita
Nada demais, mas engraçado!
Eu acho os livros da L.A. Casey exagerados demais!
Os personagens brigam e discutem tanto que dá um nó na minha cabeça!
Give Me Books
Dec 25, 2014 Give Me Books rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've never really been one to read holiday-themed books. At least, not specifically at Christmas time. But this holiday season I was given the chance to read Frozen by L.A. Casey and, I have to say, I loved the Christmas theme, the back-and-forth bickering, and the sweet, sexiness of it. I am most definitely a Christmas book convert!

Neala Clarke promised her niece a doll for Christmas, and she will do whatever necessary to make sure her girl has that toy under the tree on Christmas morning. Ther
Miria Vanessa
10 stars

Yup... 10 stars. I am in love with this book. Frozen has to be not only the best, but the funniest book I have read in a long time. I read this book in one sitting on Christmas Eve and could not have picked a better day for reading it. I laughed so hard I cried. I snorted on more than a few occasions. Classy, right? I decided I'm getting this book in paperback as soon as it's available.
The plot was magnificent, the characters - ALL of them - were spectacular with personality that just
Mary Johnson
Dec 13, 2014 Mary Johnson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-favs
Frozen was an absolute BLAST to read but then again…every L.A. Casey book is amazing!! Darcy and Neala’s chemistry is adorable but HOT! This book had me literally laughing out loud every chapter. Oh, and I might have cried a little. (LA—you little witch).
Another part I loved was having the dual POV. It worked perfectly in this book. Neala is one strong and hilarious chick. Darcy is a jokester but has a whole other side which you are destined to fall in love with. I didn’t want to stop reading!!
Annika
description

This was a cute, quick and easy read. Though Neala and Darcy's immaturity frustrated the heck out of me at times, they were fairly likeable characters and provided for some hilarious confrontation scenes.
I adored their families, but I could have done with a little less conflict - a little break from the constant drama now and again would have been nice.

Still, Frozen was entertaining and funny, and I did enjoy it.

ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Amber
Jan 02, 2015 Amber rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a hilarious read I spent a lot of time laughing while I was reading this one I am a HUGE fan of L.A. Casey I am so glad that this author "went for it" because I have so loved reading her books Frozen was a wonderful read in a lot of ways it reminded me of the movie Jingle all the way but with a much more crazy family in the background ...
I loved this book I am so glad I read it , as it was a total feel good read that being said I can't wait for the rest of the slater brothers books to
Sarah Robinson
Adorable!!!

CJ at Book Happiness
I've come to learn that I can always expect a good laugh from L.A. Casey's stories and Frozen was no exception. The characters at 25ish are somewhat immature but comical, enjoyed the storyline and LOVED the family dynamics. I think a little better proofreading was in order - littered with typos and missing words (so 3.5 stars) but all in all a great read.
Lydia Cothran
Dec 22, 2014 Lydia Cothran rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
oh this was so good! I love Lee's characters, the banter, the chemistry, sexual tension. I loved it all! This woman never disappoints me with her books, she is definitely one of my go to authors and is a writing genius!
Jaime

I was laughing and snorting at 1.30am this morning Neala and Darcy's antics was hilarious. I cannot wait until L.A. Casey brings out another book.
Thalia
4 stars

I really liked it but Darcy ain't no Slater! ;-)
Missolka

Review coming soon!
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Apr 24, 2016 Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon rated it it was amazing

***** 5 Cranky Stars *****

Neala Clarke and Darcy Hart have known each other since birth, as there ma’s are best friends. Neala and Darcy were the best of friends until Darcy choose another girl over Neala when they were in school. Now they hate each other and whenever they are together they are always playing pranks on each other.

Since the two families are so close and they are together often, everyone in both families has reached their limit of this fifteen year battle. That doesn't stop Neala
Raine
NetGalley Review
****ARC provided by the publisher Montlake Romance through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.****

I really liked this book. It looks like it is a standalone book. It starts out with two best friends (Neala and Darcy) who grew up together from diapers to about 10 years old. Then they had a falling out and became enemies for the next 15 years. Finally after all these years they fight over a doll that is sold out everywhere before Christmas that they want to get for their respective niece a
Priya
the first half of the books was amazing and full of humor, every page was worth reading
This was truly an amazing book, Casey L. A. is my favourite author and I love all of her books but they have thrilling excitement, humor, romance and that cute love-hate relationship.................
description
The thing that I found hilarious was the fact that Darcy was scared of Neala but still up to her. Unlike the Slater brothers characters, Darcy was a cool guy that was mostly chilling but when he got around Neala s
  • Adrian Lessons
  • LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 2 - Even More All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors (LOL, #2)
  • Scorch (A Soldiers of Fortune Romance)
  • Waking Up in Vegas
  • Avoiding Amy Jackson (Infamous, #2)
  • LOST (Captive Heart #1)
  • Hearts Attached
  • LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 1 - Thirteen All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors
  • A Measure of Love (A Pound of Flesh, #3)
  • Stripped Bare (Stripped, #1)
  • Fly (Velocity, #1)
  • #Rev (GearShark, #2)
  • Once Upon a Half-Time
  • The Impostor (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #1)
  • Just Friends
  • Angel of Redemption
  • Cross Country Christmas (Woodfalls Girls, #1.5)
  • Purple Magic
L.A. Casey is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who juggles her time between her mini-me and writing. She was born, raised and currently resides in Dublin, Ireland. She enjoys chatting with her readers, who love her humour and Irish accent as much as her books.

Casey's first book, DOMINIC, was independently published in 2014 and became an instant success on Amazon. She is both tradi
More about L.A. Casey...