Start by marking “Understanding Your Sacred Body: Teaching Sexuality from a Spiritual Perspective” as Want to Read:
Understanding Your Sacred Body: Teaching Sexuality from a Spiritual Perspective

Understanding Your Sacred Body: Teaching Sexuality from a Spiritual Perspective

You've heard the popular cliché, "Sex sells!" You see sex advertised everywhere. Even worse, your children have seen it everywhere - and from an early age! Have you found yourself concerned about the twisted and false messages your child gets about sexuality? Have you wondered how to teach your young child about sex from an LDS perspective? Then this book is for you! As ...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Cedar Fort

To ask other readers questions about Understanding Your Sacred Body, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding Your Sacred Body

Apr 14, 2008 Laura rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents of Primary kids
Parents generally understand that they need to teach their children about their bodies and their innate sexuality, but many don’t have a clue as to when or where to start the discussion. Shoba Vinson’s book, “Understanding Your Sacred Body: Teaching Sexuality from a Spiritual Perspective” gives LDS parents an understandable and sensible starting point, as well as a clearly defined path to follow.

In her introductory “Note to Parents,” Vinson identifies sex education as one of the most important l
Amy Hillis
May 17, 2009 Amy Hillis rated it really liked it
Heaven help me that I've had to read this.

I'm getting prepared for THE TALK even if my daughter isn't. While in nowise a comprehensive how-to manual for the THE TALK and it's delivery, this book did give me a few choice lines to throw out there when the time comes and it somewhat calmed my nerves.

Now if only I could get Shoba Vinson to deliver THE TALK itself.....weep.....
Mary
Mar 12, 2012 Mary rated it liked it
It was written respectfully, but I didn't think it covered enough of the topic for adolescents in today's world.
Christin
Christin rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2015
Hannah Goetsch
Hannah Goetsch rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2009
Lexi
Lexi rated it liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Ashley
Jul 15, 2010 Ashley rated it liked it
This was good. Full of great information :)
Sam Usher
Sam Usher marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Aarrun Mishrra
Aarrun Mishrra marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2013