Start by marking “Homewrecker Incorporated” as Want to Read:

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  154 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
*Don't let the title fool you, this is a story about true love, not cheating.

Without love, marriage is just business. At least that’s what Claudia Mason tells the women who seek her firm’s unique services. With wealthy husbands who see their wedding rings as meaningless pieces of jewelry, they trust Claudia to do whatever is necessary to gather the hard evidence needed to
Published January 5th 2016 by S. Simone Chavous

To ask other readers questions about Homewrecker Incorporated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Homewrecker Incorporated

Joëlle
Jan 05, 2016 Joëlle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Update Jan 05 2016 : It's Live !!

*** ARC kindly provided by Book Enthusiast Promotions, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review. ***

When seeing this title on NetGalley all kinds of different scenario’s went through my head. After reading the blurb my curiosity was peaked.

This is the story of 4 friends, all co-owners of Homewrecker Inc., conquering the world one cheating asshole at a time. They help women with suspicions on their partners lack of fidelity and go extremely far doing so. Th
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Homewrecker Incorporated by S Simone Chavous
3.5 stars!!

“We have a saying here…Without love, marriage is just a business.”

This was one of those books that I thoroughly enjoyed, it was perfectly balanced with humour, great friendships and a good ole dose of romance. This book screamed “read me” just from the title alone, I loved the synopsis and was eager to read.

“…Homewrecker Incorporated: conquering the world one cheating asshole at a time.”

Homewrecker Incorporated was set up by four gir
Michelle (Michelle's Book Ends) Shealy
"Too bad all the contracts and nondisclosure agreements we signed for our clients didn't apply when she was talking to us; us being me, Grace, Lydia and Bridget, the co-owners of "Homewrecker Incorporated." Yes, the name was right on the nose, a sort of joke amongst us girls since we didn't exactly pass out business cards or have a storefront. Our work was by referral only but for official purposes, like our tax returns, we were Mason, Dawson, & Associates, LLP Private Investigators. "...... ...more
Amy
Dec 17, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing
S. Simone Chavous

GUILTY! That’s what I am. You all know by now Im a huge fan of more “intense” genres so I figured this would be a potentially same old same old story with just okay characters ….. I WAS WRONG … THIS BOOK IS FANTASTIC!

Look out you big ole cheaters … Homewrecker Incorporated is coming for you. Ladies you will find them under Mason, Dawson, & Associates, LLP Private Investigators. Claudia Mason and her friends get scorn wives what they deserve
Clare O'Beara
Mar 23, 2016 Clare O'Beara rated it really liked it
Shelves: america-romance
This story starts with adult activity and strong language and continues in a similar vein, but treads a fine line. The title will be off-putting to some who would not care to think of a protagonist, as a home wrecker. But in this story, the men have already been behaving with scant regard for their marriage vows, and all these women are doing is providing their wives with proof.

In a cross between a PI agency and a call-girl agency we find Claudia, who specialises in getting the goods on men so
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

Loved this story, it sure wasn't anything I expected and loved these girls that owned Homewrecker Incorporated. They worked to catch cheating spouses whether married men or boyfriend or lover. But their goal was to catch them in the act.

Claudia was chosen to take on a case and find out if Gregory was cheating on his wife. In the turn of events, Claudia meets Greyston who happens to be Gregory's twin brother and the chemistry between them is jus
Mai Linh
The premise looked quite interesting, however I felt disappointment right from the beginning. The main character – Claudia is “innocent” and “too nice”. I see boring and boring. I like a strong female characters and while Claudia was not necessarily weak, she was very 2-dimensional and so were her 3 girl friends. All these women were defined straight away and there was no room for character development what so ever (apart from Bridget who got a boyfriend, what a progress).

The men of this book? O
Carter Ashby
Dec 20, 2015 Carter Ashby rated it it was amazing
This was one of those rare books that I would have one-clicked based on cover and title alone. Unfortunately, it wasn't for sale at the time. Fortunately, I got an ARC! Yay!!

What a fun and flirty romp!! I love the idea of the bitter and jaded woman trying to make the world a better place by exacting vengeance on everyone who resembles the man who broke her heart (not a former lover, by the way).

Claudia is a likeable heroine. She's strong and fun, and her main flaw is that she has allowed her per
Danielle Allen
Nov 19, 2015 Danielle Allen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Homewrecker Incorporated is a MUST READ! Sexy, intriguing, and did I mention sexy?

Heroine that you want to root for...check!
Hero that makes you think dirty thoughts...check!
Twists and turns...check!

Again, without giving anything away, you want to read this!
XxTainaxX
Dec 27, 2015 XxTainaxX rated it really liked it
The beginning was a little rocky for me. I didn't think I'd end up liking Claudia. The story changed my initial perception of her and progressed well. Greyston was charming and there was more to him than meets the eye. The love scenes were great.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review.
Linda Quick
Dec 14, 2015 Linda Quick rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Fun and sexy, it follows Claudia, a PI that actually is part owner of a company that investigates men whose wives think they are cheating. She does this by hitting on them and seeing if they take the bait. The one hard and fast rule is that they never work locally, until a client comes to them that they just can't turn down. When she meets the husband, he is panty dropping hot and she has an almost visceral reaction to him. But things are not always what they seem....

This is a
Michelle
Jul 09, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4-4.5 stars. I really liked this storyline. Claudia and her group call themselves Homewrecker Incorporated and are successful at what they do, getting evidence of infidelity on behalf of suspicious wives. Landing the biggest client ever, Claudia jumps into her newest assignment enthusiastically, only to meet Greyston Michaels while on the job. Claudia doesn't believe in true love for herself, her heart is locked up tight and Greyston is determined to be the key to unlock it. The only problem is ...more
Amber Book It Blog
I received an ARC of this book for an honest opinion. I most definitely give this one 5 stars! It was hilarious, fun, and hot! There was a little bit of drama, which was just enough for it to still be a lighter read that kept you on your toes. I love that the lead female is a strong character, she doesn't let much knock her off her game. I'd never read anything by this author before and I'm now eager to read more! This is by far one of my fav reads of 2015!
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 14, 2016 United Indie Book Blog rated it really liked it
Love doesn’t always come to us in the ways that we think whether we believe in it or not. Sometimes it takes that one moment to change or perception on what we believe or feel. What happens when the one thing you believe in you start to question. Claudia does not believe in love or that there are any good men in the world but what happens when the lines begin to blur and the very thing she questions she starts to want.
Greystone is instantly taken with Claudia and he works to break down a wall th
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 05, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it it was amazing
Homewrecker Incorporated is the first book I've read by S. Simone Chavous and I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Claudia Mason has grown up not believing in love, and all men are cheaters. Without love, marriage is just a business, is what she tells the women that hire her firm to catch their husbands cheating. Claudia does whatever is necessary to get the evidence to destroy an ironclad prenup. She's the best in the business, but she's not truly happy down deep. When her firm lands an account t ...more
Mile High KINK Book Club
HOMEWRECKER, INC. is a PI agency specializing in catching cheating husbands for wealthy clients. Bedding them affords a lucrative living complete with a penthouse apartment on Lake Michigan for a team of best friends.

They have enjoyed a successful business for many years and have the opportunity to earn the ultimate payday that could guarantee financial security and retirement.

For Claudia Mason, the plan is flawless. The setup is perfect. The payday is life altering. She is the woman to get the
Linda Rea
Jan 02, 2016 Linda Rea rated it it was amazing
Homewrecker Inc. what a novel idea for company but when I started this book I wasn't quite sure if it was gonna be as interesting as it was. Claudia is just one of the people that works there along with her best friend Grace, Lydia and Bridget. They investigate for spouses who usually have prenups and believe the spouses have cheated and sometimes the spouses are a little dangerous.
Elsa Michaels receives pictures showing her husband Gregory in compromising positions with a woman and do to the p
Michelle
Jan 06, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it

This is the first book that I’ve read by this author. I loved the concept of this book. It was something different. I’ve not read many books like this. It was a good book.
But… I felt it was missing something. I mean it had it’s moments with me.
But… I felt Claudia’s character changed way to fast after meeting Grey.
She totally abandon all her rules she had for her job and in her personal life. Just for one night with Grey. And I just could not get behind all that.
She knew who her mark was
We like it big book blog
Jan 06, 2016 We like it big book blog rated it really liked it

But… I felt it was missing something. I mean it had it’s moments with me.
But… I felt Claudia’s character changed way to fast after meeting Grey.
She knew who her mark was
Shealea
Feb 04, 2016 Shealea rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Read the entire review on That Bookshelf Bitch!

I received a digital copy of this book (via NetGalley) in exchange for an honest review. Thank you, S. Simone Chavous!

Truthfully, I did not expect much from this book. I’m not a huge fan of lust-driven love stories and additionally, the premise in the book blurb was not that impressive. However, I definitely enjoyed reading this book more than I initially expected.

Homewrecker Incorporated was a nice change of pace compared to the most of the previou
Connected By Books
Jan 16, 2016 Connected By Books rated it really liked it
My first book from S. Simone Chavous and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a different take on the same old story, and it was refreshing reading about a heroine who is confident in her sex-appeal.

“Without love, marriage is just business.”

Homewrecker Incorporated tells the story of Claudia, a career driven girl, who stays as far away from love as she can. Marked by events that happened in her past, she now runs a successful company who helps its clients uncover their cheating spouses. The busi
The Smutbrarians
Jan 12, 2016 The Smutbrarians rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: earc
Panty Scorching: 5
Over All Rating: 4.25 Stars
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Claudia Mason and her friends have unique business, Homewreckers Inc. Getting the goods on wealthy husbands to shatter prenups by any means possible, even if they end up seducing them and videotaping the evidence. Soon, they land the white whale that may secure their retirement. If they can video Gregory Michaels, it will secure their futures. But they didn’t count on
Mile High KINK Book Club
Jan 05, 2016 Mile High KINK Book Club rated it really liked it

Marissa
Jan 04, 2016 Marissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kindle Copy for Review

Homewrecker Incorporated is a business where without love, marriage is just business. Claudia Mason tells the women who seek her firm’s unique services who have wealthy husbands and sees their wedding rings as meaningless pieces of jewelry; they trust Claudia to do whatever is necessary to gather the hard evidence needed to break their an ironclad prenup.

She is good at her job and is paid well until she meets Greyston Michaels who turns her controlled world upside down. He
Cara Nicole
Jan 09, 2016 Cara Nicole rated it it was amazing
This book was so much more than I was expecting. I'm not a fan of cheating, so at first I was a little leery of this book from the title. However, this book vastly exceeded my expectations. Claudia and her friends form a business known as Homewrecker Incorporated, which is basically a PI agency for wives who want to catch their straying husbands. Their livelihoods are on the line when a new contract opens. The only complication? Greyston, the handsome and gets me all tingly in the panties man wh ...more
Kelly
Dec 09, 2015 Kelly rated it it was amazing
loved this story!! I need Greyston in my life...hot!!!
can't wait for more! thank you summer!!
Sarah Reads
Jan 04, 2016 Sarah Reads rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by S. Simone Chavous and it most certainly will not be my last. From the moment I started reading, I was sucked into the story. Such a fun and refreshing original story filled with humor, mystery, and steamy sexy times. I loved that Simone Chavous kept me on my toes. She even had a couple of twists I did not see coming.

Simone did a great job weaving multiple characters together that flowed beautifully into the main story with her leading characters. Each character was wel
Shannon
Jan 08, 2016 Shannon rated it really liked it
Claudia has a job to do, and she's damn good at her job. As one of the owners of Homewrecker Incorporated, she has been hired to determine whether or not Gregory is cheating on his wife. She meet Gregory at his office and the chemistry is off the charts. They are flirting with each other like crazy. This is going to be her easiest job to date. That is until she finds out that she hasn't been hitting it off with Gregory. It's his identical twin brother, Grey. Can you say complicated? How can Clau ...more
Joselyn
Jan 05, 2016 Joselyn rated it really liked it
This is a great book full of laughs, mystery, and has a rather shocking ending.
I like how all of the characters are rather different from one another, but that's just why they work so well together. At first we were introduced to so many characters at once that I got a bit confused about who was who, but they all seem to straighten themselves out in the end.
This story is definitely different from any I've read before. A company that helps wives get proof that their husbands are cheating is a ne
Dedi
Dec 17, 2015 Dedi rated it liked it
The best way for me to describe this book was fun, but unfortunately forgettable as well.
I feel like it's trying to be edgy but yet falls short. Everything about this book, for me, fell to the "kinda" stage. I kinda liked the heroine. I kinda liked the hero. While liking the plot on paper, I ended up only kinda liking it. I kinda liked the supporting characters.
I feel like I constantly stayed on a precipice waiting to fall into something really good, but I never quite tipped over it.
But I will
  • The Golden Apple
  • The Good One
  • Vanquish of the Dragon Shroud: Murder, Intrigue, and the Hidden Wealth of the Red Nobility
  • The Heart of Hannen (Atriian Trilogy, #1)
  • The Dragon Riders of Pearl
  • First Voices: 10th Anniversary Compilation
  • Shooting Butterflies
  • Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook: Top 30 Autoimmune Paleo Recipes Revealed !
  • A Thing of Beauty (The Sir Henry March Mysteries #1)
  • white bird
  • Bald in the Land of Big Hair: A True Story
  • A Far Strange Country: Banquet of Choices
  • How the Lord Sent Christmas
  • Slightly Bruised and a Little Broken
  • Gladio: NATO's Dagger at the Heart of Europe: The Pentagon-Nazi-Mafia Terror Axis
  • Flights of Fancy
  • Too Close to the Sun
  • The Flower Farmer's Year: How to Grow Cut Flowers for Pleasure and Profit
S. Simone Chavous is paranormal and contemporary romance author. Her debut trilogy, The Fate Series, is a best seller in the paranormal romance category. When she isn't writing, she enjoys reading, sketching, cooking, and spending time with family. She lives in northern Indiana with her boyfriend, two beautiful daughters, their rambunctious vizsla, Lily, named after Harry Potter's mother, and thei ...more
More about S. Simone Chavous...