Start by marking “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Graphic Revolve)” as Want to Read:
The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Graphic Revolve)

The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Graphic Revolve)

3.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  43 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A headless horseman haunts Sleepy Hollow! At least that s the legend in the tiny village of Tarrytown. But scary stories won t stop the town s new schoolmaster, Ichabod Crane, from crossing the hollow, especially when the beautiful Katrina lives on the other side."
Published January 1st 2008 by Stone Arch Books

To ask other readers questions about The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend of Sleepy Hollow

Pamela
Jul 21, 2016 Pamela rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It wasn't boring, but it wasn't really that interesting. I listened to the story through spotify, because I knew I was going to have trouble reading it. the narrator was very enthusiastic while reading the story but I was just not feeling the hype of this classic. at least not right now.
Lauren
Feb 14, 2013 Lauren rated it really liked it
my 8-year-old son's first graphic novel (which he picked out himself at the school library), and one of my all-time favorite stories...Hoena and Smith do a great job of reinventing a classic! Really good!
Gwen
Not the best retelling of the story, but it is good for younger readers and has some good information, discussion questions and writing prompts in the back.
Karen
Oct 12, 2012 Karen rated it liked it
A good representation - of course, the Disney movie is still my favorite. This set has just picked up popularity in the library.
Natsu
Feb 16, 2015 Natsu rated it liked it
Shelves: horror, manga
ceritanya terlalu singkat karena cuma komik 63 halaman. jadi tertarik untuk baca cerita lengkapnya :D
Hawkeye
Nov 09, 2008 Hawkeye rated it liked it
this book is about a guy who's head is a pumpkin. his head is a pumpkin is because it gets chopped off.
Slim
Apr 12, 2016 Slim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
I don't know If this book. Is spooky because I listened to it at night but hmm lol
Dcallaway14
Sep 15, 2014 Dcallaway14 rated it it was amazing
THE THING I LIKED ABOUT IT IS HOW LChabod got scard.
Ann
Ann rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Brad Bergamini
Brad Bergamini is currently reading it
Jun 20, 2016
Kendrah
Kendrah rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Aurora Rayn
Aurora Rayn rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Mary
Mary is currently reading it
Jun 08, 2016
Sarah Robinson
Sarah Robinson rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Jeff Raymond
Jeff Raymond marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Ashlyn Welsh
Ashlyn Welsh marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
susan chapman
susan chapman rated it it was ok
Apr 27, 2016
Mo
Mo added it
Apr 24, 2016
Romeo
Romeo rated it liked it
Sirah
Sirah rated it really liked it
Howard
Howard rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Landon
Landon rated it liked it
Cassie
Cassie rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2016
RoryOMoore
RoryOMoore rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Patrick
Patrick rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Mariah
Mariah rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Blake A. Hoena grew up in central Wisconsin, where, in his youth, he wrote stories about robots conquering the Moon and trolls lumbering around in the woods behind his parents house, and the fact that the trolls were hunting for little boys had nothing to do with Blake’s pesky brothers. Later, he moved to Minnesota to pursue a Masters of Fine Arts degree in Creative Writing from Minnesota State Un ...more
More about Blake Hoena...