Start by marking “Always a Will and a Way” as Want to Read:
Always a Will and a Way

Always a Will and a Way

Widowed four years ago, Kelly Matherson has adjusted to life as a single mother, and her six year old son, James, is her greatest blessing. Their comfortable routine is interrupted when her late husband’s parents contact her out of the blue, after nine years of total silence. Promising to explain everything, they request that Kelly bring James to visit them at their Texas ...more
Published (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Always a Will and a Way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always a Will and a Way

Cammi O'Teter
Great read but disappointing

This is my first time to read a book by Barbara Gee. She is a great story teller keeping me interested all the way through. However, I can't give her more than three stars because she peppers her writing with curse words counteracting the Christian theme. It would have been an excellent book without the wink and nod to the world.
Tracey Kern
Nov 19, 2016 Tracey Kern rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love it

This author is so masterful at creating stories with just the right amount of humor to offset the amazing love story itself. Another can't miss story! Couldn't put it down.
Holly
Sep 28, 2016 Holly rated it it was amazing
I loved that this is a true romance were the characters are crazy about each other and are passionate for each other but stand true to their faith and wait for marriage before physically consummating their relationship.

I enjoyed the characters and Texas ranches. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Jaci
Sep 09, 2014 Jaci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5-4 Stars
I received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review of Always a Will and a Way.
This book has an undertone of christian romance and christian values, however it is not a "preachy" christian book.
SEMI SPOILER ALERT
After being widowed at a young age Kelly Matherson (female lead) is offered a chance to reconnect with her former in-laws in Texas. Taking this chance could throw her whole world spinning out of control because her deceased husband's family cut all contact with them befor
Karen K. Miller
What a tender love story! I admit I got a little emotional at times reading this story. I liked how the characters talked honestly to each other, really shared their feelings. Sometimes this can be missing in stories. I know authors use a lack of communication as a technique to create tension throughout the story and I can appreciate that and often enjoy it. Most of the tension was caused by situations; such as an age difference between the main characters or one person living in Texas and the ...more
Barbara
Aug 22, 2014 Barbara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the book…
This was a great book, that was heartwarming with a Christian touch. It got me hooked from the very beginning where I didn’t and couldn’t put it down. It’s about a women who is widowed with a young son who finally decides to see her estranged in-laws after many years and who her son has never met. While for the week she falls hard for the handsome stud Will C. who is a few years younger than her.

It’s a wonderful story about family, romance, love, wondering if you should have a rel
Eileen Carter
Outstanding love story

Kelly would do anything for her little boy, James, anything. Even going to see her late husband parents after they had disowned him, if it meant her son would have a chance at having another set of loving grandparents in his life.
What she did take into consideration was meeting a gorgeous cowboy who would steal her heart. Could this be? Falling in love again? Kelly was concerned with how James, her parents, her friends and in-laws would feel.
Only time will tell what will ha
BookSnuggle
Apr 26, 2015 BookSnuggle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I received a copy of this book for an honest review. This is a cute and sweet romance. The romance was very clean. It touches on how that God's plan for our life is the best plan, the importance of family, and that we need to forgive each other. A big part of the story takes place on a ranch. I love novels that have to do with ranches and cowboys. The way the author describes the ranch makes you want to be there. I couldn't put the book down. I look forward to reading other books by Barbara ...more
Tammy
Aug 23, 2014 Tammy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this book free to review. I picked it up a few times before I actually got involved with it. I'm really not one for books that seem to focus toward 'praying to God' as a regular, routine part of the story. Not that i don't prat or am not spiritual. I just don't care for books that are written with that as a focus. That being said, after it settled in and the actual story of Will, Kelly, and her young son unfolded, I found I didn't mind the story so much.
April
Oct 28, 2015 April rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
While there were many aspects to the story that really appealed to me, I found a few things that didn't sit right with me. Mostly, because this was suppose to be Christian novel, and while there are some Christian themes found within the pages, there is also some mild language used throughout. Otherwise, I probably would have given this one more star.
Sarah Shewey
Aug 07, 2016 Sarah Shewey rated it it was amazing
A great book about finding love again after losing your spouse. There is one part I wished the author didn't gloss and that was the family dinner but it didn't make the story any less good. There were a few cuss words and although it didn't bother me I just wanted to put it out there because I know some people might find that offensive since this is a Christian book.
Don  Hickey
Feb 02, 2015 Don Hickey rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

25 chapters all the same. He's best looking , she's the best looking over and over - nothing new. Could have too
D story in three chapters
Andrea Fleury
Feb 03, 2016 Andrea Fleury rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very passionate love story

Loves lost and love found. I would love to read more about there story. There future and there love for the lordm
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2016
Judith W Howard
Judith W Howard rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Amanda Wright
Amanda Wright rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Kathleen Morissette
Kathleen Morissette rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
lj james
lj james rated it really liked it
Dec 06, 2015
Barbara Sweeten
Barbara Sweeten rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2015
Clara D Crabtree
Clara D Crabtree rated it liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2014
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
diana l walker
diana l walker rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Rhonda Banks
Rhonda Banks rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Stephanie Williams
Stephanie Williams rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
vernon davenport
vernon davenport rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2016
Lori Elfers
Lori Elfers rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016