Start by marking “The Spirit of the Place (Oberon, book 6)” as Want to Read:
The Spirit of the Place (Oberon, book 6)

The Spirit of the Place (Oberon, California #6)

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
‘Tis the season to be jolly, but Jasmine Quinn is far from happy about her mother’s latest folly: her upcoming wedding to former Wall Street financier, Sam Sterling. Jasmine doesn’t like her future step-father, or his values. Anybody with as much money as Sam, should be spreading it around, aiding worthy causes, making it count for something. Instead, he seems intent on us ...more
Published June 1st 2005 by SynergEbooks

To ask other readers questions about The Spirit of the Place, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spirit of the Place

Kim
So I get an up close look at Jasmine. I am not a Jasmine fan. And please do not take this as a criticism toward the story or the author. Jasmine was written perfectly. I believe she was a character that everyone is suppose to get a little frustrated with. And I certainly did.

Now on the other hand, I loved seeing Jasmine fall in love. For one thing, it's a romance, someone has to fall in love, and two, if she is spending time with Brandon then she has less time to be messing things up for her mot
Brenda
I have to first say that Jasmine was not one of my favorite people in Oberon, however after reading through The Spirit of the Place, she grew on me and it was much easier to understand where she was coming from. I actually grew to even like her a little bit.
Brandon was a little of the same. He is such a skeptic and spent so much of his time trying to fight with others that I wanted to smack him.
I love how PG is able to craft characters that you love to hate. Never did I feel like I wanted to p
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Amy McGlone
Amy McGlone marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Shaleen Morris
Shaleen Morris marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Franjessca
Franjessca marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Alicia
Alicia marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2012
P.G.
Oct 30, 2009 P.G. added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Daniel
Daniel marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2008
Unconventional Love Stories. Unconditional Love.

PG Forte inhabits a world only slightly less strange than the ones she creates. Filled with serendipity, coincidence, love at first sight and dreams come true, it also bears a sometimes uncanny resemblance to Berkeley, California.

Originally a Jersey girl, PG now resides with her family on the extreme left coast where she writes rule bending, genre bl
More about P.G. Forte...

Oberon, California (9 books)
  • Scent of the Roses (Oberon, #1)
  • A Sight to Dream Of (Oberon, book 2)
  • Sound of a Voice That is Still (Oberon, book 3)
  • A Taste of Honey (Oberon, book 4 )
  • Touch of a Vanished Hand (Oberon, book 5)
  • Visions Before Midnight (Oberon, book 7)
  • Dream Under the Hill (Oberon, #8)
  • And Shadows Have Their Ending (Oberon, #9)
Inked Memories In the Dark (Children of Night, #1) This Winter Heart Old Sins, Long Shadows (Children of Night, #2) Such Fleeting Pleasures