Mr. Food Simply Chocolate

Mr. Food Simply Chocolate

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  158 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Here, Mr. Food shares his favorite recipes for irresistible chocolate treats from breakfast pastries and quick snacks to sinful desserts. Every one of these 125 recipes is quick and easy--and uses ingredients that are readily available. In addtion to recipes for refreshing chocolate drinks, there's even a full chapter that teams chocolate and coffee--sure to satisfy even t...more
Published June 28th 1996 by William Morrow & Company (first published November 19th 1990)

Rona
This is the cookbook that every diabetic family and individual should have in the cookbook library. You won't need to go without your old comforts like meatloaf and mac and cheese. You can still have cheesecake and banana cream pie for dessert.

And we can thank Mr. Food aka Art Ginsburg and Nicole Johnson, Miss America 1999 for creating this fantastic book! They show how making healthier ingredient choices, portion control and reading labels will produce delicious and eye appealing meals, dessert...more
Rona

Abraham Ray
nice collection of diabetic friendly holiday recipes!
Sue
I'm trying to eat and cook healthier and this book had some user friendly recipes - not full of ingredients I've never heard before. We tried a homemade sausage recipe which was good and filling, a chicken recipe that wasn't bad and a yummy light sour cream cake. I got it from the library, but I may end up buying it. It had other recipes I was interested in trying too.
Misty Henderson
I received this book 17 years ago as a wedding gift from a close family friend. It is a wonderful book filled with easy to prepare and delicious recipes using ingredients you generally find in any kitchen. Over the years I have aquired quite a large collection of cookbooks, but I find myself going back to Mr. Food time and again!
Lesley
Another good-looking Mr. Food cookbook with well-designed recipe pages (including nutritional information). I borrowed this book from the public library and have earmarked several recipes to copy and try soon.
Lesley
I checked this book out of the library, and it looked so good that I decided to order a copy of my own. Look forward to cooking some of these dishes!
Sandra
This cookbook was full of lots of practical recipes to stop the blah food days.

One of the most useful cookbooks I have!
Barb
Just what the cookbook says quick and easy. The best part of it is ingredients that you know what they are.
Diana
Good book. I was looking for more casserole/family friendly recipes and this didn't quite hit the target.
Gloria
Love his simple methods and ingredients.
Dated, but good. Who needs Sandra Lee?
Thom
Nice Quick Delicious Recipes
Kimberly
Chocolate~! 'Nuff said.
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Rick Schultz
Rick Schultz marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Sandra Kay Hodge
Sandra Kay Hodge marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Mr. Food Cooks Chicken Cookin' Quickies Fix It Fast! Weeknight Quickies Data Mining Using Enterprise Miner Software: A Case Study Approach