Start by marking “Her Baby, His Proposal” as Want to Read:
Her Baby, His Proposal

Her Baby, His Proposal

Brock Sullivan is a navy SEAL--he lives by his own code of honor and he won't see Jesse, pregnant and alone, struggle. He doesn't have to help her, but he knows he can offer her security while he's away fighting for his country. The proposal is convenient and the marriage-- paper only!Jesse would do anything for her baby, even if it means signing away her own dreams of ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Romance, #4032, 185 pages
Published June 1st 2008 by Harlequin Books (first published May 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Her Baby, His Proposal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Baby, His Proposal

Daddy's Little Memento by Teresa CarpenterBaby Twins by Teresa CarpenterHer Baby, His Proposal by Teresa CarpenterSparks Fly with Mr. Mayor by Teresa CarpenterThe Boss's Surprise Son by Teresa Carpenter
The Sullivan Brothers
3rd out of 6 books — 1 voter
The Tycoon's Instant Family by Caroline AndersonTheir Miracle Twins by Nikki LoganInherited by Nicola MarshRescued by Trish WylieBaby Twins by Teresa Carpenter
Harlequin's Baby on Board
10th out of 26 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Paige
Oct 16, 2011 Paige rated it it was ok
Shelves: i-own, 2011-books, nook
2.5 at the most. Mixed feelings about this. The plot was awesome and had the potential to be a beautiful story.

However the plot was rushed, her entire pregnancy/his deployment was practically skipped, and his attitude once he came home injured were down right rude.

Left by her boyfriend Ted when he thought she might be pregnant, after taking all her money, Jesse Manning ends up working a double shift and passes out at Navy SEAL chief, Brock Sullivan's feet.

Not taking no for an answer, he takes
Paula Legate
Jun 12, 2013 Paula Legate rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-suspence
My husband is retired military, so I’ve always been a sucker for a good military romance. This story drew me right in. Jesse got dumped in the worst way. She didn’t have time for a broken heart. She picked herself up, and went to work as a waitress to work a double shift. Before the night ended she ended up passing out and landing in the arms of Brock, a handsome Navy sailor.
From that point they became friends. He had to deploy shortly after, and they emailed daily learning more about each othe
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 Dorel rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I read by Teresa Carpenter. I loved this book from the beginning to the end. I loved how Jesse & Brock completed each other lives. I really loved how Brock stepped & helped Jesse. If you like good romance books with happy endings then I recommand you read this book.
Amy
May 12, 2016 Amy rated it really liked it
I don't know why I liked this book so much. I thought it was so sweet that a guy would take in a complete stranger, a pregnant one at that, and take care of her with no hesitation. It was the stuff of a weird modern day fairytale.
Marie
Aug 08, 2014 Marie rated it really liked it
After starting three books and not able to get past the second chapter I found this book. Easy to read. Maybe a little different than what I've been reading lately. Not perfect but good.
Rachael Albert
Feb 06, 2016 Rachael Albert rated it liked it
Really enjoyed the book, it was fast paced and easy breezy which is also my complaint.. I loved them would have like more out of their story
Elle (Ligia)
Absolutely lovely. That's pretty much all there is to say. Also I stayed up way too late to finish this, that should say enough. *le sigh*
Shelly Knudson
Solid 5 stars

While I have heard of stories like this in real life as well it was truly heartwarming to read my first 5 star in a long time.
Karen Kirst
Mar 10, 2013 Karen Kirst rated it it was amazing
Maybe it's because my husband is military, but I loved this Navy Seal hero! Teresa Carpenter knows how to pen a compelling, emotional tale. This one's a keeper.
Amanda
Jul 06, 2012 Amanda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute story that ended to quickly!

Whats a girl to do when she finds herself pregnant and alone? That is exactly what she felt before a sexy military man offered her the world!

Wonderful story!
Debra Miller
Debra Miller rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2014
jennifer brown
jennifer brown rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2016
Leigh
Leigh rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Nurul Idayu
Nurul Idayu rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2015
Alishba Asif
Alishba Asif rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
J Wong
J Wong rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2016
Nicole Hughes
Nicole Hughes rated it liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Pauline
Pauline rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2014
Andrew
Andrew rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2014
Em
Em rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Dec 03, 2008
Beth Isder
Beth Isder rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2010
Becci
Becci rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Tonya Warner
Tonya Warner rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2014
Hayley
Hayley rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Cori
Cori rated it it was ok
Mar 15, 2012
myrna vogel
myrna vogel rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2016
Jamie C
Jamie C rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Expecting A Miracle
  • Her Man in Manhattan (Brannigan, #3)
  • Her Pregnancy Surprise
  • Soldier on Her Doorstep
  • A Baby For Christmas
  • The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Happily Ever Afton
  • Angel Baby
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • His Pregnant Housekeeper
  • The Surgeon's Surprise Twins (Safe Harbor Medical, #6)
  • Eight Christmas Eves
  • The Wedding Gamble
  • His Secret Temptation
  • Proud Rancher, Precious Bundle
  • Listed: Volume IV (Listed, #4)
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
Teresa Carpenter believes in the power of unconditional love, and that there’s no better place to find it than between the pages of a romance novel. Reading is a passion for Teresa—a passion that led to a calling. She began writing more than twenty years ago, and marks the sale of her first book as one of her happiest memories. A fifth-generation Californian, Teresa lives in San Diego, within ...more
More about Teresa Carpenter...