Start by marking “Air War Europa: America's Air War Against Germany in Europe and North Africa Chronology 1942-1945: Americas Air War Against Germany in Europe and North Africa Chronology 1942-1945” as Want to Read:

A fascinating chronological look at the course of America's air war against Germany in WWII. An introductory narrative explains the evolution of fighter tactics over western Europe and how it led to defeat of the once feared Luftwaffe. Day-by-day accounts of all the major combat missions undertaken by USAAF and US Navy aviation units throughout the war.
Published July 1st 1997 by Pacifica Press (CA) (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Air War Europa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Air War Europa

Daniel
Daniel rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
Dave
Dave rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2013
Mahlon
Mahlon rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2009
Garrett Olinde
Garrett Olinde rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2009
Timothy
Timothy marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2012
Bill Jaffe
Bill Jaffe marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Nancysmith
Nancysmith marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
KOMET
KOMET marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
I was born in 1946, in Salem, Massachusetts, and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I graduated from Central High School of Philadelphia in January 1964 and earned a degree in Journalism from Temple University in 1972.

My road to writing military history began at age 12, when I was stuck in bed for a week with a childhood illness. My father bought me the first paperback book I ever owned, Walter
More about Eric Hammel...