Start by marking “WALL-E (A Little Golden Book)” as Want to Read:
WALL-E (A Little Golden Book)

WALL-E (A Little Golden Book)

WHEN A LOVABLE, lonely robot named WALL E falls in love with a sophisticated female robot named EVE, he follows his heart all the way into outer space! Young fans will enjoy this Little Golden Book retelling of Disney Pixar s newest film, WALL E."
Published May 13th 2008 by Random House Disney (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about WALL-E, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WALL-E

Sri
Apr 02, 2011 Sri rated it really liked it
Dulu sempat bingung waktu Damar ngeyel minta disetelin dvd bilangnya gini, 'Buk mau wawi buk, mau wawi.' Hahaha, untung setelah sebisa mungkin dia menerangkan akhirnya aku mudeng juga. Sekarang Damar dah bisa nyebut Woli; jadinya aman. Buku yang ini kisahnya mendekati kisah di filmnya secara keseluruhan, dari awal sampai akhir. Sisi yang disorot adalah bagaimana Wall-E ingin memegang tangan Eve sebagai tanda sayang. Soal manusia yang jadi gendut-gendut dan akhirnya pengin kembali ke bumi tidak d ...more
Diane
Jan 27, 2015 Diane rated it liked it
We all love Wall-e in our household. And my son has a tick about Golden Books. He'll pick up any Golden Book at the library and want to take it home to read it. We own several and he loves them all. This particular one is better than a lot of the movie tie-in books. It focusses on Wall-e and Eve's "love story" only. It doesn't tell the whole story of the movie, so there is a LOT missing, but I think it is told well and just the right length.

Natalie Pietro
Wall*E is by far my favorite animated movie. Wall*E loved Eve so much that he chased here all the way to outerspace so he wouldn't loose her. I wish someone could love me as much as Wall*E loved Eve. When I saw this little golden book about Wall*E I had to get it for my little man. Nico loves the pictures and the story is sweet. Wall*E just wants to hold Eve's hand. Such a sweet read. This book is going to become one of Nico's and my favorite books to read together.
Stephen Smith
Mar 01, 2013 Stephen Smith rated it liked it
I read it and found out as I did with another book, that it was a movie. I got to watch more movies sometime rather than golf. OK book but good I guess for younger students that need some easy text. I will keep it in mind for then, but I liked the happy ending and the fact that she gets her robot man put back together.
Bianca!
Jul 23, 2009 Bianca! rated it liked it
I love Wall-E because he was very confident and caring. I like the movie better than the book because it showed it for real life.
Scott Bemisdarfer
Sep 17, 2012 Scott Bemisdarfer rated it it was amazing
My kids love the movie and they loved this book. They like the adventures Wall-E goes on and how he's always getting in trouble. This is a good beginner book with easy words.
Noelle
Mar 01, 2009 Noelle rated it it was amazing
"It's because Wall-e is so fun, and he puts down garbage and picks it up for no reason, and because Eve fell asleep and the spaceship picked her up and Wall-e didn't want her to leave."
Paul Mannino
Apr 15, 2013 Paul Mannino rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-fun, own, evie
Easily one of my favorites. Since there's not much dialogue, I love the voice of the narrator. He explains the story well for kids.
Sep 25, 2008 Jennifer rated it liked it
Not my favorite, but Dyl (the 2 year old) makes me read it every night before bed. My favorite part is when Dyl says, "Eve took it" (referring to Eve taking Wall-E's plant).
The Brothers
Mar 06, 2016 The Brothers rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: robots
The movie - only in book form. It is nice to get a glimpse into Wall E's thinking though because the book talks about what he's feeling.

Katherine
Katherine rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2015
Nayan Thara
Nayan Thara rated it really liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Lawana Sisam
Lawana Sisam rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Dan Gentilucci
Dan Gentilucci rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2011
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
M MAGONE
M MAGONE rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2015
Aisyah Nadhirah
Aisyah Nadhirah rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2014
Jisu Jeong
Jisu Jeong rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
crystal slaughter
crystal slaughter rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2015
Heidi Payton-Holstein
Heidi Payton-Holstein rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2016
Lorena
Lorena rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2012
sabrina marie melgoza
sabrina marie melgoza rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Hiroki Watanabe
Hiroki Watanabe rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2011
Susan E. Schmidt
Susan E. Schmidt rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Ashley Hawkins
Ashley Hawkins rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2015
Tesnim
Tesnim rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Kat
Kat rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2015
Zarina
Zarina rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2015
  • Biscuit Storybook Collection
  • Cars
  • Gladiator - The Making of the Ridley Scott Epic
  • Toy Story 2: A read-aloud storybook
  • Walt Disney's Peter Pan:  Walt Disney Classic Edition (Walt Disney's Classic Editions)
  • Amélie: Le Fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
  • The Godfather Legacy: The Untold Story of the Making of the Classic Godfather Trilogy Featuring Never-Before-Published Production Stills
  • Old, New, Red, Blue! (Step into Reading) (Cars movie tie in)
  • Tangled (Disney's Tangled)
  • Thomas and the Big Big Bridge (Thomas & Friends)
  • My Friends/Mis Amigos
  • Bears in Beds
  • Where Do Kisses Come From?
  • Brownie & Pearl See the Sights
  • How the Dinosaur Got to the Museum
  • Disney's Beauty and the Beast
  • Quiet Bunny
  • The Fire Engine Book (Little Golden Book)
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,
More about Walt Disney Company...

A Little Golden Book (1 - 10 of 93 books)
  • 1 2 3 Juggle With Me!: A Counting Book
  • 101 Dalmatians
  • 101 Dalmations: Rainbow Puppies
  • 101 Dalmatians: Snow Puppies
  • 5 Pennies to Spend
  • ABC Around the House: A Little Golden Activity Book
  • ABC Is For Christmas (Little Golden Book)
  • ABC Rhymes (Little Golden Books)
  • About the Seashore