Start by marking “Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Temptation (Steele Series, #3)

Beyond Temptation (Forged of Steele #3)

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  727 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Sexy millionaire Morgan Steele will settle for nothing less than the perfect woman. And when he lays his arrogant eyes on sultry Lena Spears, he believes he's found her. There's only one problem, the lady in question seems totally immune to his charm.

Morgan is determined to convince the sassy career woman that he's Mr. Right. He wines and dines her. He promises her the bab

Published January 1st 2007 by Kimani Press

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Temptation

Shawnette
WOW...Morgan Steele is a man with the patience and self-control of a saint...to put up with the year long rejection from Lena, yet still go after her with such determination...I MUST admit I enjoy the measures he takes in an effort to woo her...to try to make her see that he is her Mr. Right...and that she is the PERFECT woman for him...what an AMAZING man...and although Lena is sweet, her attitude is a little annoying at times...but I still want to see her come away with the ULTIMATE prize...a ...more
Nate Brustein
Apr 21, 2007 Nate Brustein added it
Recommends it for: Middle-aged black women running from love
I don't think that I am necessarily the target audience for Brenda Jackson's books.
Angela
Even though the female lead character was a little slow on picking up vibes from the male lead there was still a nice flow. It showed that if you don't love yourself you can't let anybody else love you.
Carol
I truly enjoyed Lena and Morgans story. I onky wish the author would describe the characters features in greater detail.
Niqua
started slow but once I got into it I couldn't put it down and pulled an all nighter to finish it
Taz Will
Morgan was too hot to handle in this. He was not going to let Lena get away without a fight. I loved it! The steamy chat session was great, didn't like how she talked about a twin though. She seemed to old to not talk about what she wanted without the whole twin thing. He was game though and turned it up when she tried to pull away. Can't get enough of these Steels.
Karen
Oh My! Morgan is definitely a Steele man that knows what he wants and when Plan A didn't work, he went to Plan B in order to secure the place for his perfect wife, Lena Spears in his life. His plan hit a few rough spots, however he refused to give up until he eventually won the heart of Lena's forever! This was a wonderful and very passionate love story!
Connie
This book was waaayy better than the last one. Lena could have done without the split personality character which was weak and cheesy. Her character had enough issues without adding that tidbit. This Steele (Morgan) had to really work for his bride and that was what was missing from the last book. I'm now reenergized to keep reading the series. :)
Nancy
Definitely a romance with a bit of "steam". This was a quick, escape read. The story is set in a small Texas town with two people who have abandonment and trust issues, all centered on a five month old left on a doorstep with a claim of paternity.

I almost hate to admit I read this but for the sake of full disclosure I confess.
lover-of-good-books
It was a good read and I liked how it wrapped up. I must say that with all the talk of Lena's Gemini twin (let's take into affect that she's an only child), it had me thinking she had multiple personalities for a moment (and this is from a Gemini). All and all, it was a good read.
Kesha
Epitome of what a romance novel should be. Love Morgan and Lena's journey to the alter.
Author Ruby Binns-Cagney
Brenda Jackson intrigues you with her storytelling. Her influence is deep and wide, encompassing all that family means to you. The challenge with her books is morals versus consensus. Good if you like romance.
Shiann michelle salazar
i finished the book and it was really good.it told you things about love that you would want to know.it was sad,it had drama,and it was exciting to read.once you start reading it you can't stop.
Yvonne
real love .... Loved it
Shannon
You got to love Morgan for doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to get that one special lady. I love it!
Lady Raven RAVE!
so far have nothing bad to say about the series love each book in the series so far...
LaTonya
Another great read by Brenda Jackson. I'm loving the Steele series, keep em coming!
Chevanne Brown
could not put this book down! i fell in love! love brenda jackson books
Fanci
Keep them coming Ms. Jackson..... I'm reading!!!
Jacqueline

Morgan is the man. I need a Morgan in my life.
Diamond
all i can say is SEXY,LOVE, AND PASSION!
Black Sapphire
The Steeles were an awesome bunch too!
S. Spencer
They had how many babies?
Latoya
A good read.
Tiffany
good
Imal
Imal marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Marissa
Marissa is currently reading it
Dec 15, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
  • Only Hers
  • Imagine Us
  • My Only Desire
  • Beyond Business
  • The Edge of Dawn

Brenda Jackson was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. She got married to Gerald, her high school sweetheart, in 1972 after graduating from high school. She went on to earn a degree in business administration from Jacksonville University, and to expand their family by having two sons, Gerald Jr. and Brando
More about Brenda Jackson...
Irresistible Forces (Steele Series #5) Delaney's Desert Sheikh (The Westmorelands #1) Thorn's Challenge (The Westmoreland Series) A Little Dare (The Westmoreland Series) Riding The Storm (The Westmoreland Series)