Start by marking “Mama, Where are You?” as Want to Read:
Mama, Where are You?

Mama, Where are You?

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Mama, where are you? This is what a bevy of baby animals are wondering. But when the flaps flip up, the lion cub, kitten, calf, and all the babies soon realize that Mama has been right there the whole time! Children will love being in on the joke, as well as being reassured that Mama is always nearby. This adorable interactive book celebrates the many different things moms ...more
Board book, 14 pages
Published December 26th 2007 by Golden Books

To ask other readers questions about Mama, Where are You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mama, Where are You?

Lara
I need to tag this as "read" "currently reading" and "to read" since I read this book to Henry every day, about 4 times a day. It's a great lift-the-flap book about little animals looking for their mothers. The illustrations are vivid and bright.
Jennifer Wardrip
Reviewed by Me for Kids @ TeensReadToo.com

In this absolutely beautiful lift-the-flap book, children and parents will be delighted to read about how mothers protect their children.

From a mama kangaroo carrying her joey in her pocket to keep him close during a storm, to a mother cat cleaning her kitten's fur, a wide variety of animal mothers and babies are covered.

Although beginning readers will be able to read this short board book on their own, MAMA, WHERE ARE YOU? is the perfect bedtime or an
Roxanne Hsu Feldman
This lift-the-flap book will be destroyed so quickly by little and eager hands that the "point" of the mother animals hiding will be completely lost! Nothing is remarkable about it.
Susan
Read for a baby time group, really cute. I have the board book, it would work a lot better in a larger format for a group. Clever ending.
Karen L.
This is such a cute rhyming book with flaps to flip up (that's fun to say!)Toddlers love it!
Matt
My one year old daughter LOVES this book. She wants to read it over and over!
Amy Brown
A lift-the-flap board book of different animals looking for their mama.
Taylor
Taylor added it
Feb 13, 2013
Wooden Horse
Wooden Horse marked it as to-read
May 04, 2011
Diane Muldrow grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She later attended Ohio University, where she earned a Bachelor's Degree in Magazine Journalism and a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts: Dance. After her graduation, Diane moved to New York. She spent several years performing as an actress and dancer in New York’s downtown avant-garde performance scene. She also danced in a performance at Lincoln Cen ...more
More about Diane Muldrow...
The Little Red Hen Frosty the Snowman (Frosty the Snowman) Everything I Need To Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book We Planted a Tree Stirring It Up (Dish, #1)