Start by marking “Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss: Planting Seeds of Purity in Young Hearts” as Want to Read:

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This easty-to-use deovtional companion to The Princess and the Kiss Storybook covers biblical teaching on purity, relationships, and God's plans for marriage. Includes Princess Ceremony Guide. Can be personalized for any age.
Published July 1st 2004 by Warner Press (first published May 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss

Anna
I might not read this to my students, but will definitely read to my children (daughters) I want them to remember that their sexuality is a gift and they should save it for the special person that will be their husband.
Lisa
The companion Bible study is great too. My daughter who is about to turn 15 is still thanking me for the truths she learned through this program and book.
Jeff Chase
Jeff Chase marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Carey Scott
Carey Scott marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Davina W.
Davina W. marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Bryan Schlundt
Bryan Schlundt marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Shellie Ruppert
Shellie Ruppert marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Sandy Yates
Sandy Yates marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Peggy Young
Peggy Young marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2014
Jody
Jody marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Uthum
Uthum marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Joanna Gakwaya
Joanna Gakwaya marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
The Princess and the Kiss: A Story of God's Gift of Purity [Book with Audio] The Squire and the Scroll: A Tale of the Rewards of a Pure Heart The Princess and the Kiss The Princess and the Kiss: The Three Gifts of Christmas [Book with Audio] The Garden Wall: A Story of Love Based on I Corinthians 13