Start by marking “ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 21” as Want to Read:
ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 21

ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 21 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #21)

4.36  ·  Rating Details ·  1,635 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
FAI THE CURSED!

Fai’s secret past is revealed in horrific detail, and all his lies laid bare. Now Fai must face the rage of Kurogane, and the one person who showed Fai kindness as a child is now his mortal enemy. Can Fai survive Kurogane, Ashura-ô, and Fei-Wang Reed’s final curse?

Available on DVD from FUNimation Entertainment

Includes special extras after the story!
Published November 16th 2007 by 講談社

To ask other readers questions about ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 21, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 21

Shelves: manga, supernatural
Mary
May 26, 2012 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I have learned that when reading CLAMP i need to have the next volume when I go buy one. Let me first say that this cover is one of my favorites:) And that right away I knew it would be awesome-I mean look at that GORGEOUS cover! And what happened last volume made me scream in frustration that i didn't have the next handy-but I never expected, no, I didn't THINK that CLAMP could get any darker with Tsubasa and well, just look at what happened to Kurogane! And Fai-do I even need to say how ...more
Naomi
Mar 20, 2010 Naomi rated it really liked it
Kati
Aug 21, 2010 Kati rated it really liked it
Oh my God! Did Kurogane really do what I think he did to save Fai? Man, how many body parts can a group of four - okay, with Mokona it's five - afford to lose? But I loved that even after Fai's past was revealed, Kurogane still didn't care. He cared about the present and about their future, not about the past, things nobody could change. Fai's shocked look! Loved that Kurogane refused to let Fai go.
Jocelyne
Nov 17, 2013 Jocelyne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
November 2013: 4.5 Stars (Shown as 5)
At long last! Everything makes sense now! (Although if it hadn't been for my little brother I wouldn't have understood why Kurogane did what he did at the end of this volume. Geez, he's a quick thinker!)
I'm just glad that everything was explained :) what a relief!
On to the next volume!
Camila Shimada
Aug 19, 2013 Camila Shimada rated it it was amazing
En este sí que sufrí. Sobretodo porque Fye es mi personaje favorito desde siempre y bueno, era obvio que tenía un pasado misterioso y la volá...pero así de cruel??? me dolió mucho lo que pasó en su infancia :( y ahhh ahora ha sufrido tanto, lo bueno es que en algo le ayudan los demás cabros :)

(y eso, claramente me leí todo tan rápido que no recuerdo mucho de los tomos por separado xD)
Amy Gideon
Sep 13, 2016 Amy Gideon rated it really liked it
So good! The series has been slowly building and in the last few volumes its really started taking off. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending.

Please visit my blog for a full review of the series: http://perksofbeinganotakuwallflower.....
Llc
May 01, 2014 Llc rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: default, manga, bpe-cr
Vibrante parte de trama. Lo he leído del tirón porque no podía dejarlo. Suceden tantas cosas que no ha habido tregua. Aquí se concentran los intereses de los grandes hechiceros que intervienen en la historia. Yuko juega un papel fundamental, y el final del tomo es apasionante.
Kira
Jul 08, 2009 Kira rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
OH MAN!!! When will Syoaren show up again!? Sakura has CRYED for that guy, and now she is just waiting in the dream realm.........Fai was...woah. I need the next book, the ending cliff hanger is WOAH.
Timothy
Jul 09, 2011 Timothy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
It seems that Tsubasa is cashing in all the angst and pain since volume 16 that wasn't prevalent before it. And volumes 20 & 21 really takes the cake in putting a main character through alot of misery. But it's moments like these that always seem to make the payoff at the end, oh so sweeter.
Yvensong
Wow! The sacrifice made at the end of this volume was so unexpected! Even though, it appeared there were some very good reasons for the loyalty between these travelers might get severed, they chose to remain together, no matter what sins have been committed.
Emmy Lou
This volume was very confusing as it jumped back and forth to Fai's past, the present, and flashes of another dimension. Not to mention Mokona was sleep the entire time!
Alison
Dec 27, 2013 Alison rated it it was amazing
Dec 2013 - So much sadness! Sometimes the action is hard to read with the numerous stylized effect lines, but it's still beautiful artwork.
Sally
Mar 01, 2012 Sally rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
(view spoiler)
Danielle
Feb 28, 2014 Danielle rated it it was amazing
If I could give this 10 stars I would - never did I expect this adventure of the week series to turn into something more....so much more. Tears ensue...
Lucille Dubios
Lucille Dubios rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2012
Jazmin
Jazmin rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2009
Kriti
Kriti rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2015
Tori
Tori rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2015
Andre Edwards
Andre Edwards rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Jun
Jun rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2012
Alice
Alice rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2014
Angelic
Angelic rated it liked it
Oct 14, 2014
Tierney
Tierney rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Samantha McAfee
Samantha McAfee rated it liked it
Aug 28, 2015
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 11 (D.N.Angel, #11)
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 18 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #18)
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 5
  • Black Cat, Volume 10
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 9: A Big Discovery (Shugo Chara!, #9)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 13: Goddess
  • Fruits Basket, Volume 21
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 13 (Hana-Kimi, #13)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #3)
  • Pandora Hearts, Volume 06

Nekoi Mick 猫井みっく
[born: 21 Jan 1969, Kyōto; bloodtype: O]

Igarashi Satsuki 五十嵐さつき
[born: 8 Feb 1969, Kyōto; bloodtype: A]

CLAMP originally began in 1989 as a twelve-member dōjinshi circle, but by 1990, the circle had diminished from twelve to seven. Of the remaining seven, Tamayo Akiya
More about CLAMP...

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 01