The Story of The Three Little Pigs and Other Tales

The Story of The Three Little Pigs and Other Tales (Biblioteca Oro de los Cuentos #6)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A collection of fairy tales including, The Three Little Pigs, The Crab and the Heron, The Wolf and the Seven Kids, The Country Mouse and the Town Mouse, The Ugly Duckling, The Story of Thumbelina, and others.
Published 1988 by Peter Haddock Limited

midnightfaerie
A book my 6 yr old loved, a little old for my preschoolers. A solid reading level 4 book, this reader has a good amount of advanced vocabulary words, but not so long that it discourages a new reader. Used it for his read out loud book, which was perfect. It took about 20 mins for him to read and had just enough new vocabulary words to make it challenging. Also, it was a fun and interesting story he could get into. He liked it so much, he asked for more by this author. Great reading book!
Kristina
From wut I read I lrnd. you should nevr make a house out of stroe. and out of wood.
Humberto Rojas
Humberto Rojas marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Zandoid
Zandoid marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Sei piccole amiche Legenda Robin Hood The Story of the Hare and the Tortoise and Other Tales The Story of Puss in Boots and Other Tales El Cuento de Caperucita Roja y Otros Más