Start by marking “All the Dead Were Strangers” as Want to Read:
All the Dead Were Strangers

All the Dead Were Strangers (Conrad Voort #3)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Conrad Voort, the sexy and charismatic NYC detective, takes on a dangerously invisible killer in the most textured, complex and commercial Ethan Black thriller yet. . .

Voort meets his childhood friend Meechum at a downtown bar for a drink and a disturbing conversation. His long-lost friend is paranoid and troubled, and vaguely hints at a military career gone terribly wrong...more
Audio, 0 pages
Published September 11th 2001 by Brilliance Audio (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about All the Dead Were Strangers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Dead Were Strangers

Alvera
I didn't ultimately like this book as much as its predecessor, Irresistible, but it was still quite good. It pulled me along nicely until the end, which for some reason seemed somewhat anticlimactic to me and harder to get through.

Of course, a good strong story line is nice and this book has that. But strangely enough, one thing that draws me to fiction, and this work of fiction in particular,is the truths and ponderings about life and people that we can receive through it.

pg. 4 "'People start...more
Michele
I have to admit I picked up this audio because...I'm in love with James Daniels' voice. This story about a police detective who investigates seemingly unconnected people on the request of a childhood friend was engaging, although I managed to lose interest at parts of it.
Susan
All the Dead were Strangers is a really thriller… Detective Conrad Voort is back for his second in this series and this time he's tracking down the list of names his childhood friend gave him on a napkin just before that friend died in an 'accidental' fire.
Jenifer
I really enjoyed this book, very well writing and really grabbed me from the start.
Mary G.
It was really good read. At the time I wanted to read more in the series.
Carol
Voort is a great detective! Great villan also.
Marcie
Fairly decent thriller.
Lynn
GOOD DETECTIVE MYSTERY.
Tyler
Tyler marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Taylor Milby
Taylor Milby marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Anthony Kufner
Anthony Kufner marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Teresa Toyos
Teresa Toyos marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014