Start by marking “Use the Good Dishes: Finding Joy in Everyday Life” as Want to Read:
Use the Good Dishes: Finding Joy in Everyday Life

Use the Good Dishes: Finding Joy in Everyday Life

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Are you waiting for an event in the future to make you happy? Postponing joy until you meet the right person, until you have more time, or until you have enough money? Older and wiser, Dr. Elaine Dembe has learned that joy is not contingent on any one thing, but that life itself is a celebration for those who are aware of the happiness that can be found in everyday life. ...more
Published August 7th 2002 by John Wiley & Sons (first published July 4th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Use the Good Dishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Use the Good Dishes

Linda Carmel
Oct 27, 2016 Linda Carmel rated it really liked it
This book was more than another self help type of book to me. I found it had a lot of good practical information in it regarding joy. I'd like to start it over right now, but my husband expressed interest in reading it. That is surprising as he doesn't read these types of books. I'll keep this one around for a long time.
Ashli
Feb 05, 2008 Ashli rated it liked it
A great book if you need perspective... essentially, stop and smell the roses. Had some uplifting stories and made me grin. Not as spiritually filling as, say, the scriptures, but still a nice reminder to enjoy life.
Abcdarian
May 24, 2010 Abcdarian rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction, canadian
A few good points that kept me dragging through but generally not awfully well written & kinda boring.
Terry Newbery
Terry Newbery rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2012
Alice Sullivan
Alice Sullivan rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2011
Jane Blaufus
Jane Blaufus rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2012
Kluv2cruz
Kluv2cruz marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
ANNA
ANNA marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016