Start by marking “Tricked (Demon's Mark, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tricked (Demon's Mark, #2)

Tricked (Demon's Mark #2)

He had tricked her. Tricked her into trusting his professional façade and beguiling promises, and tricked her into spreading her thighs with lies and deceit.
Barely recovered from Dr. Hershey’s grueling treatment to cure her ‘illusions’, Selma soon realizes that the charming psychiatrist has a very sinister motive for his alternative methods; preparing her for a lifetime o
Published October 27th 2015 by Little Huldra Media (first published May 18th 2014)

Sammy Loves Books
Nov 20, 2014 Sammy Loves Books rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Kinky, Erotic, No Holds barred, PRN
Recommended to Sammy by: 2014 Halloween Monster Sex Gangbang
The 2014 Halloween Monster Sex Party continues with, Tricked WOW!! This book should come with a warning: Contents HOT

Dr. Marathín Hershey

d

Dr. Hershey has branded Selma as a Breeder. She is special because she is compatible and able to breed Demon spawn. He then tricked her into submission. So what if he used mind blowing demon sex to make it happen.

d

Selma wants to escape...but Marathín has some serious skills that could make any sane woman lose her mind. I love the heroine in this book. She has l
carol
Oct 20, 2014 carol rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: adult paranormal and BDSM readers who don't mind serials
The story, serialised continues here with Selma and her Dr Hershey/Demon name,Mariethin is challenged re her brand mark that supposedly now prevents her seeing demons.
The knowledge that she is intended for a noble demon lord not her demon has the story develop with how to get away from said demons.

However, Mariethin, is all male with cartilage additions sure to react with females who can take them, not saying where:)

The sex scene was hot, scuse the pun, he is a demon after all. In fact, if the
Melissa Bell
Jul 03, 2016 Melissa Bell rated it liked it
I liked the second installment of 'Demon's Mark' and would be interested in reading the entire book as a whole. The one thing that I find that puts me off reading this 'series' further is the cost. To pay $3.99 for 44 pages (Aprox) for each installment is too expensive for my tastes. I won't pay $20 for an eBook, which is what the 6 books are worth (The first one is Free) . So unfortunately I won't be continuing on with this series at such a steep price. If it were 0.99 for each installment then ...more
Laci
Feb 27, 2015 Laci rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I must know what happens next.
Judy Lewis
Jan 14, 2015 Judy Lewis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
DELICIOUSLY DARK AND DELIGHTFULLY WICKED!!!

Oh my! Tricked (Demon's Mark 2) is the second installment of an amazing new serial by Nora Ash. I was totally and completely spellbound from beginning to end. The story is exciting, original, dark, powerful, addictive, compelling, thrilling, riveting, arousing and sexy. The dialog is smart, well written and flows smoothly. The characters are imaginative, fascinating and intriguing. I absolutely love it. As a child, everyone thought Selma's strange behav
Amy
Aug 23, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Questions answered and things get dark and devious

All of those questions you had from book 1 are answered. You learn what Selma really sees and what the hot and mysterious Dr. Hershey wants with her.

Selma knows she's in trouble. She doesn't want to be livestock, but that's exactly what she's going to be--a broodmare for the demon lord who buys her.

Now that she knows the truth, Selma is upset that she trusted Dr. Hershey and submitted to his "special" treatment. Even worse, that mark he gave her
krissi
again, i chose this book to meet the bdsm group halloween challenge, but also because i enjoyed the first book in the series.

the blurb helped me decide for sure to grab this one. why do i love when books carry warning labels? lol

Warning: ‘Tricked’ contains explicit sexual content featuring a very rough ride (yay!) , manipulation (sounds good) and not entirely human anatomy (hmmmm -- i'll get used to it. lol) .

another short, kinky, and good read! i'l be moving onto the next books in the series
Lisa
Mar 05, 2016 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my.. Demon.

Wow, that was an intense read! Very erotic and suspenseful. I think a lot of thought was put into Selma's character . Her state of mind and physical state both. I appreciated , they internal dialogue. Now the demon, is hot! The sex is doubly so. I am ready to hear more. But at the end, Men, Demons or humans think with their little head.
Great read.
Highly recommended!
Stacey
Jun 21, 2015 Stacey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Selma who sees people as demons . and who has been tricked by one . this is part of the box set from RomanceARC and given in exchange for an honest review .
Marathin who is a demon and who wants Selma . but also he is to give her to a Lord to breed her . will she be saved by him and stay with him . or will she be sold to the highest bidder . and can she run from him or will he catch her if she even tries to escape . buy to find out then read it and review it
Annemarie
The stars are creeping up, the sex scenes were still a bit rough for me, but i am starting to enjoy the story and becoming invested in Selma.

I would really like to read stories for the rest of the demon family and the story was left open to do so. I hope they just come out as books, with 6 short novellas at the price it was on amazon, i felt a bit ripped off.
Maria York
Feb 25, 2015 Maria York rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can you say yummy Demon! Salma wonders to the office of her Dr. Hershey, only to find that he has tricked her! But what happens next is not for the sake of wanting it's needing more than anything! Now can Salma trick the Demon and gain her freedom? Or did she just seal her own fate?
Adrienne
May 17, 2015 Adrienne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continues to be good

So far, this series is working for me. I will continue to read it. My only annoyance is his constant use of pet names for her.
Alis Bujang
Alis Bujang rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2015
J
J rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2014
Michmar
Michmar rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2015
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was ok
Sep 24, 2016
Evelyn H.
Evelyn H. rated it did not like it
Sep 26, 2016
Nina D
Jul 03, 2016 Nina D rated it liked it
Hmm....Not the entire book - Just another 50 odd pages, same as in book 1.
Arielka
Arielka rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Pondus
Pondus rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2014
Marlena Maier
Marlena Maier rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Amber Packner
Amber Packner rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2015
Ruvinika
Ruvinika rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2016
Rochelle Daniels
Rochelle Daniels rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Demon Seed
  • The Kategan Alphas Vol. 2 (Books 4-6)
  • Virgin Sacrifice (Bred to the Beast: The Virgin Trilogy, #2)
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • Taken (The Vampire's Concubine, #3)
  • Cum For Bigfoot 2
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • Assigned a Mate (Interstellar Brides, #1)
  • A Civilized Mating (ALPHAS #5)
  • Rage and Redemption (Rebel Angels, #1)
  • Ravaged By the Raptor
  • My Stone Lover
  • Alien General's Chosen (Brion Brides, #4)
  • Midnight Captive (Bonded By Blood Vampire Chronicles, #2)
  • The Power Of Three  (Triad, #1)
  • Freedom (Delroi Prophecy, #1)
  • The Wrong Suitor
  • The Goblin Between Her Thighs (The Marechal Chronicles, #0.5)
I write the sort of books that have your toes curling and your blood pulsing. My stories are often dark and always thrilling, with lots of sexy bad boys and the women who spur their desires. When not typing away at a story, I paint, eat too much chocolate or go for hikes around the English countryside with my very own bad boy.
More about Nora Ash...

Demon's Mark (7 books)
  • Branded (Demon's Mark, #1)
  • Hunted (Demon's Mark, #3)
  • Captured (Demon's Mark, #4)
  • Claimed (Demon's Mark, #5)
  • Cherished (Demon's Mark, #6)
  • Demon's Mark: The Complete Series

“I don’t ...” She was about to tell him that she didn’t understand, but stopped before she finished the sentence. There was nothing to understand—not now. She could mull over everything later, when she was safe.” 0 likes