Start by marking “Dating, Mating, and Manhandling: The Ornithological Guide to Men” as Want to Read:
Dating, Mating, and Manhandling: The Ornithological Guide to Men

Dating, Mating, and Manhandling: The Ornithological Guide to Men

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When it comes to your love life, “winging it” is for the birds.

Are you puzzled by the complex mating behaviors of the modern male? Stop winging it! Dating expert Lauren Frances’s hands-on research has proven time and again that men are like wild things. They’re easily startled by fast moves, are content to sing your praises until talk of commitment begins, and often flee i
Published August 8th 2006 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about Dating, Mating, and Manhandling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating, Mating, and Manhandling

The Princess Diaries by Meg CabotRomeo and Juliet by William ShakespeareThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenPerfect by Sara ShepardThe Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
In the Pink
420th out of 1,033 books — 352 voters

More lists with this book...

Kami
May 21, 2008 Kami rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: single girls
This is a funny book about dating from a girl's perspective. I am getting a kick out of reading it.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a fun read and I think that she has a lot of good points about girls learning to be confident enough to go out there and flirt wih boys. How else are you going to meet true love if you don't make yourself available? This book was very cleverly written and she had a lot of helpful advice on how to deal with different kinds of me, which she compares to birds.

I thin
Andra
I absolutely loved this book. It is so full of wisdome and u just have to pay a little bit of attention and get ready to change the way you see men. I can't wait to test what I read and something tells me I will be going back to it from times to times until I find The One!
Vonze (Yvonne)
More for people looking to have fun, not a real relationship (which was what I was looking for back in 2008). The chapter on getting married was really weak, as the author was not married. The book had some funny, witty moments, but wasn't the right dating guide for me.
Kate
Drunkenly staggers all over the line between parody and advice. It's generally bad when you can't tell if something's supposed to be humorous.

I think there was probably some good stuff in here but it was obscured by all the painful bird analogies.
Rose
May 06, 2013 Rose rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: 1
Awesome book. Such a fun read, makes dating fun and challenging. It worked for me. Met my husband 6 months later after reading this book. A big help in dating, relationship and communicating. Got married to my 'Mr right for me' within 2 years.
Sandy
This was a cute read. Very witty and funny.
Piotr
Dec 17, 2009 Piotr marked it as to-read
My friend told me that women treat this seriously. Maybe I am a bird - I will know which one.
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Mai
Mai marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Kairit
Kairit marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Sophia Livingston
Sophia Livingston marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Nov 03, 2013
Megan Finaly
Megan Finaly marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Lisa Hjälm
Lisa Hjälm marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Kimmy
Kimmy added it
Aug 02, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Cammie
Cammie marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2013
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2013
Blakeley
Blakeley marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Alice
Alice marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
Von Männern Und Vögelnwie Man Sich Den Richtigen Fängt Dating, Mating and Manhandling - The Ornithological Guide to Men