Start by marking “Dating, Mating, and Manhandling: The Ornithological Guide to Men” as Want to Read:
Dating, Mating, and Manhandling: The Ornithological Guide to Men

Dating, Mating, and Manhandling: The Ornithological Guide to Men

When it comes to your love life, “winging it” is for the birds.

Are you puzzled by the complex mating behaviors of the modern male? Stop winging it! Dating expert Lauren Frances’s hands-on research has proven time and again that men are like wild things. They’re easily startled by fast moves, are content to sing your praises until talk of commitment begins, and often flee i
Published August 8th 2006 by Harmony

To ask other readers questions about Dating, Mating, and Manhandling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dating, Mating, and Manhandling

The Princess Diaries by Meg CabotRomeo and Juliet by William ShakespeareThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenPerfect by Sara ShepardThe Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
In the Pink
483rd out of 1,138 books — 391 voters

More lists with this book...

Kami
May 21, 2008 Kami rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: single girls
This is a funny book about dating from a girl's perspective. I am getting a kick out of reading it.

I really enjoyed this book. It was a fun read and I think that she has a lot of good points about girls learning to be confident enough to go out there and flirt wih boys. How else are you going to meet true love if you don't make yourself available? This book was very cleverly written and she had a lot of helpful advice on how to deal with different kinds of me, which she compares to birds.

I thin
Cara Muchmore
Feb 12, 2016 Cara Muchmore rated it it was amazing
Can't recommend this book enough! This book was a gift from a friend and is one of my most cherished books. An excellent look at the intricacies of dating and relationships without being too serious but also helpful tips for anyone needing a kick start dating. Most importantly teaches you have to have fun and take care of yourself first.
Andra
Apr 23, 2014 Andra rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It is so full of wisdome and u just have to pay a little bit of attention and get ready to change the way you see men. I can't wait to test what I read and something tells me I will be going back to it from times to times until I find The One!
Vonze (Yvonne)
More for people looking to have fun, not a real relationship (which was what I was looking for back in 2008). The chapter on getting married was really weak, as the author was not married. The book had some funny, witty moments, but wasn't the right dating guide for me.
Kate
Apr 27, 2008 Kate rated it it was ok
Drunkenly staggers all over the line between parody and advice. It's generally bad when you can't tell if something's supposed to be humorous.

I think there was probably some good stuff in here but it was obscured by all the painful bird analogies.
Rose
May 06, 2013 Rose rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 1
Awesome book. Such a fun read, makes dating fun and challenging. It worked for me. Met my husband 6 months later after reading this book. A big help in dating, relationship and communicating. Got married to my 'Mr right for me' within 2 years.
Sandy
Dec 23, 2010 Sandy rated it liked it
This was a cute read. Very witty and funny.
Piotr
Dec 17, 2009 Piotr marked it as to-read
My friend told me that women treat this seriously. Maybe I am a bird - I will know which one.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Dhanya
Dhanya marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2016
Sevika
Sevika marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Poonam Mistry
Poonam Mistry marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Beth Starr
Beth Starr marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Cecelia Zielinski
Cecelia Zielinski rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2015
Kristy Rinas
Kristy Rinas rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Gurudev Dadu
Gurudev Dadu marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Cherice
Cherice rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Mai
Mai marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Ruthee
Ruthee rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Kelley Schmidt
Kelley Schmidt rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Anastasia
Anastasia marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Elena Mihaila
Elena Mihaila rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Kairit
Kairit marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Paula
Paula rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2014
Sophia Livingston
Sophia Livingston marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Megan
Megan added it
Nov 03, 2013
Megan Finaly
Megan Finaly marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013