Start by marking “Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 07” as Want to Read:
Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 07

Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 07 (Mamotte! Lollipop #7)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  290 ratings  ·  11 reviews
LOVE POWER

Zero’s not just the boy of Nina’s dreams–he’s also her hero. This super-cute wizard once made a promise to protect Nina from danger. But when a mysterious group of magicians steals Zero’s magic, it’s Nina’s turn to get tough. Now Nina’s all set to save Zero . . . with the magical power of love!

FINAL VOLUME
Published August 26th 2008 by Del Rey

To ask other readers questions about Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 07, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 07

Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaBeauty Pop, Vol. 1 by Kiyoko AraiVampire Knight, Vol. 1 by Matsuri HinoDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi Ohba
Awesome Manga
167th out of 340 books — 134 voters

More lists with this book...

Bianca
I was tempted to read the manga after finishing the anime, and I'm glad I did, because it's so much better. The cliche love triangle, with a smitten little girl that dreams of a strong, cool guy that will protect and stay with her no matter what. I guess with shoujo, it's always how you interpret the cliche that makes it good. There's not much I can say to justify my rating, but the series did have a good balance of action and romance that kept me interested.
Theresa ♫
I've been reading Mamotte Lollipop for YEARS.

Well, no. I read up to volume 6 about 3 years ago, and then I stopped because my library's volume 7 never appeared.

Then, around a week ago, I found this copy of volume 7 at my local library. I already knew how it ended (like . . . what guy she chooses) but I never read the last book, so why not give it a go?

Then, after I read it, I wrinkled my nose.
You see, I was a huge fan of this manga when I was 11. I LOOOVED it. The story was awesome, the characte
Gokudera Hayato
THIS IS THE BEST VOLUME SO FAR!!!!!!!!! I love it so much! They get into the place where King, Heart, Clover, Spade and Diamond are keeping Nina prisoner. She talks to Queen, who tells her about Joker. Zero still can't use his magic, but he still doesn't give up. They find each other, but Zero...Zero...Zero dies saving Nina!! Nooo!!! Joker is unleashed, and he is determined to steal Nina's magical energy. Nina finds out from Queen that she can defeat Joker, and get everybody back. I was so happy ...more
Gustavo
The end has comen to this manga, We saw the real power of Nina also she finally define her feelings. Also in the bonus chapter we see the final that we all want a wedding and what happen to Ichi, Forte, Sun and the others.
Starbubbles
nina saves the day, in true shojo fashion. nina even gets to tell her true love how she feels. though i must admit i wasn't too fond of the epilogue. nina's hair looked fine in thumbnail form, but not so much (in my opinion) in full view. plus, why did it take zero 10 yrs to propose?! honestly! he's said way cooler things during the entire series than the way he proposed. oh well. it was still a great book. so cute! totally worth reading the whole thing.
Setsanata
LOVE POWER
Zero's not just the boy of Nina's dreams-he's also her hero. This super-cute wizard once made a promise to protect Nina from danger. But when a mysterious group of magicians steals Zero's magic, it's Nina's turn to get tough. Now Nina's all set to save Zero . . . with the magical power of love!

In the end, Nina chooses Zero. In the after story, it shows them in the future, and they're together.
Julia
Feb 13, 2010 Julia added it
I knew what was going to happen in this book, even in the bonus story, though still, I cried. If you were there, you would have laughed sooo hard. I was making pathetic little weazing sounds. I could kind of tell Spade was going to be a trader, there were clus throughout the book (even in book 6 there were hints). I enjoyed the bonus story, and who everyone ended up with.
Jordan
The artwork is really cute and the story ended nicely. But I wish that Nina had picked Ichi. Then again, maybe not...
Katya
I LOVED IT. Except for the extra story, I loved it too but.....Whoops, almost gave ya a spoiler. ;D
Qiana King
I didn't read it.
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
sireriin
sireriin marked it as to-read
May 02, 2015
Madeline Friedman
Madeline Friedman marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Arianna
Arianna marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Pat
Pat marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Cant
Cant marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
  • Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 02
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 05
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 05
  • Kamichama Karin Chu, Vol. 05
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 10 (Kitchen Princess, #10)
  • Saint Dragon Girl, Vol. 08
  • Cherry Juice, Vol. 02
  • Cactus's Secret, Vol. 03
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 2 (Magical x Miracle, #2)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 05 (Gakuen Alice, #5)
  • Rasetsu, Vol. 5

Mamotte! Lollipop (7 books)
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 01
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 02
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 03
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 04
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 05
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 06
Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 01 Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 02 Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 04 Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 03 Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 05