Start by marking “The Confident Woman: Knowing Who You Are in Christ” as Want to Read:
The Confident Woman: Knowing Who You Are in Christ

The Confident Woman: Knowing Who You Are in Christ

Many women believe that if they try hard enough to be the perfect Christian woman, God will honor their efforts. But God does not call them to be perfect. He wants them to be confident—confident in His love and acceptance.

As a mentor, friend, and former perfection-seeker, Anabel Gillham shares how women can experience the transforming touch of confidence as they:

understand
Published May 1st 2003 by Harvest House Publishers (first published 1993)

Lynne Gentry
Mar 12, 2012 Lynne Gentry rated it liked it
Every woman who thinks she can control life needs to read Anabel Gillham.
Nicole Meadows
My mentor suggested I read this, and it has greatly helped me understand what I believe about my identity, my justification and validation, and the reasons I tend to feel satisfied or dissatisfied by relationships. I sometimes hesitate towards "self-help" books for fear of cheesiness, but this one was conversational and had a study guide with comprehension questions, prompts to articulate what I think and what is actually present, and then scriptural promises to read until they soak in and ...more
Rebecca Reagan
Jan 24, 2012 Rebecca Reagan rated it really liked it
I'm done with the book and it was amazing! It really helped me with what I was going through with my break up at the time. It showed me the different ways that God loves me and fulfills all my needs regardless of whether or not I am in a relationship. I would recommend this book to any of my female friends!
Jimin Lee
Apr 20, 2014 Jimin Lee rated it really liked it
This was a great book with many powerful bible verses about who you are in Christ. The later chapters focused mainly on marriage relations though it does mention singles as well. A great read!
Krissy
Aug 20, 2014 Krissy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
great book although there were a few things I don't agree with but that's just showing my individuality. I would recommend it to others though.
Bridget
May 07, 2014 Bridget rated it really liked it
Very good book. This helped me look at some things from a different perspective. I didn't agree with everything in the book. But I still got a lot out of it and I'm very glad I read it.
Amy
Jul 25, 2010 Amy rated it it was amazing
anabel is open and honest. and her book is rich with biblical truth that is not heard and lived enough. look forward to re-reading this again.
David
Jan 01, 2015 David rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book. After reading I have learned I am Confident Woman. LOL. Even though the title appeals to women, anyone can really read this book to identify who we are in Christ!
Janine
I am in progress of reading this LIFE Changing book! I love Anabel and her beautiful way of explaining what Christ can do for us If we LET him!
JoAnna Studer
Feb 23, 2015 JoAnna Studer rated it it was ok
This has some truth but it's terribly dated for the modern woman. Read this if you want to know what 90s Christian women were reading for devotions.
Heidi Wininger
Heidi Wininger rated it did not like it
Feb 23, 2016
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Heidi
Heidi rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2013
Libby Hatfield rosengren
Libby Hatfield rosengren rated it it was amazing
Melissa Mcdonough
Melissa Mcdonough rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2014
Shauna
Shauna rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2014
Wynema Clark
Wynema Clark rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Tanya Hargrove
Tanya Hargrove rated it it was ok
Feb 17, 2015
PAMELA
PAMELA rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2014
Cadence Donovan
Cadence Donovan rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2012
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2008
Vicky Knowles
Vicky Knowles rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Sarah rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2007
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Rebecca Shellito
Rebecca Shellito rated it liked it
Dec 14, 2013
Jo
Jo rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2007
Priyanka
Priyanka rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2012
ForstRose
ForstRose rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2008
Jenny B.
Jenny B. rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2015
Mae
Mae rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 next »