The Warren Witches (Charmed)

The Warren Witches (Charmed)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  236 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Binding Ties

The most important thing in the Charmed Ones' lives isn't magic, and it's not their jobs or their clothes. It's family. Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are Warren witches -- the latest in a long line of women with incredible supernatural strength. For more than two centuries, the Warren witches have fearlessly practiced magic: From Melinda Warren in the 1600s to the

Published May 31st 2005 by Simon Spotlight Entertainment

mer
Read this book if you're one of the Charmed's lover. This book contains series of stories regarding the ancestors and descendants of Warren witches. Two thumbs up!
23/1 - I recently finished another Charmed book and was quite disappointed with the way the author (Scott Ciencin) wrote the majority of the characters - they didn't sound like themselves at all and it was really off-putting. The Warren Witches is the complete opposite of that. Each individual author managed to capture the exact sound of the sisters' voices. I can picture each story being an episode with Holly Marie Combs, Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowanplaying their respective parts. I couldn't...more
Doris
Great continuation of the popular show, with stories that continue the tv line, but allow the sisters to shine. I definitely enjoyed the visits to the past, and the stories' showing of how everything is intertwined.

A definite plus for fans.
Bianca
It's amazing how the Authors manage to use not only the Television shows story line but also continue the books story line and have them intermingle and add to one another. I love how the book holds three separate stories but displays the Charmed One's so openly and honestly in each one. I love the dynamic of the sisters and their loved ones.

This book may not be part of the book series, but rather a spin off- but I still adore it and feel it adds to the Charmed Fandom greatly.
Zoe Smith
If you are a lover of Charmed then this book is a must-read. It contains a selection of short stories based on the hit tv series, but delves more into the history of the Warren line, and how the Charmed Ones come to be where they are now. The stories range from when their mother Patty was young, way back to the beginning of the line with their ancestor Milinda Warren. If you haven't already - read this book, you won't be disappointed.
Myndi
Even though each story/chapter was written by a different author, it was like watching an episode of the show. Truly entertaining and a must read for any Charmed fan!
Gwen
Like all the other Charmed novels, a great book, and even better as there are several in one edition this time. Just as good as the actual show.
Charles Humphrey
Aug 18, 2007 Charles Humphrey rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who love family problems.
I just loved all the stories the book had to offer. The book teaches you that family is the most important thing a person can own.
Christiana
BCID: 484-5866437. It was fun to read a book based on the series. It wasn't the best book I read but I'm glad that I read it.
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Vcl00006
Vcl00006 marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
C
C marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Eva Stallaert
Eva Stallaert marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Epifania Rita Gallina
Epifania Rita Gallina marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Amber Nalley
Amber Nalley marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Michelle Farrelly
Michelle Farrelly marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Natasha Cartwright
Natasha Cartwright marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Bart
Bart added it
Jun 05, 2014
  • Seasons of the Witch, Vol. 1 (Charmed)
  • Mystic Knoll (Charmed, #28)
  • Between Worlds (Charmed, #20)
  • Whispers from the Past (Charmed, #4)
  • The Queen's Curse (Charmed, #30)
  • Shadow of the Sphinx (Charmed, #16)
  • Mirror Image (Charmed, #19)
  • Soul of the Bride (Charmed, #9)
  • House of Shards (Charmed, #37)
  • Light of the World (Charmed, #36)
  • Luck Be a Lady (Charmed, #22)
  • Leo Rising (Charmed, #40)
  • Kiss of Darkness (Charmed, #2)
  • Pied Piper (Charmed, #27)
  • Truth and Consequences (Charmed, #21)
Constance M. Burge is the creator of the Charmed television series and short-lived Savannah series. Burge was also a writer for Judging Amy, Ally McBeal and Boston Public. She also worked as a producer for several shows. She left her executive producer position on Charmed because of disagreement with fellow executive producer Brad Kern. She stayed as the Executive Consultant until season 4 and lef...more
More about Constance M. Burge...
The Legacy of Merlin (Charmed, #8) Beware What You Wish (Charmed, #10) Sweet Talkin' Demon (Charmed, #35) Voodoo Moon Haunted by Desire