Start by marking “Love Me, Love You” as Want to Read:
Love Me, Love You

Love Me, Love You

3.43  ·  Rating Details  ·  35 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Join Mother Rabbit and Baby Rabbit as they go through their busy day, loving each activity--and each other. With a lilting text and endearing illustrations, Susan Heyboer O'Keefe and Robin Spowart have created a special book that children will love to read, or hear read aloud.
Published February 1st 2001 by Boyds Mills Press

To ask other readers questions about Love Me, Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me, Love You

Sarah Rourke
May 05, 2015 Sarah Rourke rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute book! I loved how the illustrations helped with the story, but were just simple illustrations. I enjoyed how the book rhymed, it made the story much easier to read and also more fun. This is a quick and easy book to read to little kids, and they will surely enjoy it!

This book would be best for reading aloud for children ages K-2nd grade. This book could be read aloud for language elements. The teacher could go over certain words with the students and explain what they mean.
Kimberly
May 04, 2015 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Personal Reaction: This is such a cute story! Has a great meaning and makes me smile reading it.

Purposes: This could be read aloud in a Kindergarten classroom. I think it is especially a great book for independent reading for very beginning readers. The words rhyme and there are only a few sentences on each page. The words are also easy to read and understand. The illustrations are adorable! They can also help the beginning reader to grasp what is going on in the story.
Karen
Oct 25, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it
True rating -- three stars for the story, four stars for the artwork, so I rounded up.

My almost-five-year-old son picked this book out from our local library this week. After we finished reading it, he declared it "a baby book". He wasn't wrong.

The idea of this book is sweet, but it doesn't quite work, and possibly for the reason my son gave. The rabbit in this book is supposed to have only four teeth and eats from a high chair, yet she dresses herself and is potty trained. Perhaps that ambiguit
Lydia
Sweet book that reminds me of Runaway Bunny and Guess How Much I Love You - odd that both of those books are bunny-ridden too. Great read with infants and toddlers to reinforce loving relationships between family.
babyhippoface
Nov 25, 2013 babyhippoface rated it liked it
This sweet and simple rhyming book would be good for one-on-one sharing between parent and child at bedtime.
Edna
Sweet book about a mother rabbit and her bunny loving relationship in their daily home routine.
Tricia
Nov 12, 2008 Tricia rated it really liked it
gentle bedtime read for lapsit that shares much of daily routine.
Melanie
A simple story of loving a child and everything about them.
Jamie
Apr 04, 2008 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-books
A very sweet story for anytime.
ABC
Feb 03, 2008 ABC rated it liked it
Recommends it for: toddlers
Shelves: younger-kids
Gentle book aimed for a toddler.
Karen Griffith
Karen Griffith rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2016
Hunter
Hunter rated it did not like it
Jan 26, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
Tiffany
Tiffany rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was ok
Jul 27, 2015
M Lee
M Lee rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2015
Lily
Lily added it
Feb 17, 2015
Beverly
Beverly rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
Beverly
Beverly rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Tammy
Tammy added it
Sep 01, 2014
Elke Erickson
Elke Erickson rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2014
Deidra
Deidra added it
May 20, 2014
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2014
Mary Carey
Mary Carey rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2014
Deb
Deb rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2014
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2014