Start by marking “Jupiter” as Want to Read:
Jupiter

Jupiter

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  5 reviews
- High interest level among young children.
- Fits science curriculum standards for earth & space science and science and technology.
- Format includes large color photographs, easy-to-read font, and simple interior design.
- Series features vocabulary preview and review pages and backmatter, which gives young readers additional material to discuss or think about.
Published October 1st 2005 by Children's Press(CT)

To ask other readers questions about Jupiter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jupiter

Marina
I found this book to be very interesting to the students in my practical field. First of all, I like the fact that this book fits into science curriculum standard. Secondly, the students are just fascinating about photographs of this book. Some students like to learn just by looking at the photographs and this book offers it. I would use this book for my science class, when students would learn about different planets, in this case about “JUPITER”.
Michal Hope
Great series for young readers! Informative but easy enough for preschoolers to read some of the content.
Julesmarie
This review is for the whole series.

I purchased three sets of books on the planets for my students to use as they did a research project during our astronomy unit. I have to say that this set was my least favorite. The text is written in something like 36 pt font, so there are perhaps 100 words total in the 24-page book.

The only thing I found useful was the last page of each book that had a summary of facts about the planet.
Kristin Waitkus
Great book for unit on space. Another great book in series, with great pictures and informative information for students. The book is written in kid friendly language and is very engaging for young learners.
Sarah Sammis
Informative but the sans serif type face makes I and l look the same. Young readers could mistake Io for Lo. To that I say D'oh!
Hussain Khan
Hussain Khan marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Samara
Samara marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Sarah added it
Jul 28, 2014
Fieldstroop
Fieldstroop marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Megan
Megan added it
Mar 26, 2011
Sacred Mountain: Everest Explorers of North America Thurgood Marshall Earth (Scholastic News Nonfiction Readers: Space Science) Ah-Choo