I Love You, Sleepyhead

I Love You, Sleepyhead

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  9 reviews
As the sun slowly fades and the soft, silver moon rises, the baby animals are snuggling down to sleep while their mommies watch over them. This enchanting lullaby, with breathtakingly real illustrations, makes the perfect bedtime storybook for sleepyheads everywhere.
Published May 1st 2008 by Good Books (first published August 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about I Love You, Sleepyhead, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You, Sleepyhead

Sharon
This book is very reminiscent of the book we read to both boys as babies - beautiful illustrations of various animals with little rhymes for each one. I'm always in favor of books that calm the boys down at bedtime.
Lori
Oct 14, 2008 Lori rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents who want a quick bedtime story for little ones
Beautiful illustrations with a poem and different Mommy and baby animal on each page. A very short and sweet bedtime story for little ones.
Joenna
So sweet. A series of mother animals put their children to sleep. Rhyming text with soft and beautiful illustrations. Great book for bedtime.
Suzy Platt
A lovely book for a bedtime story, i enjoyed reading this to my 2 year old daughter, the illustrations are lovely too.
Julie
Beautiful illustrations of animals, mom with baby (or babies), usually cuddling. A bedtime story.
Jenifer
This was such a sweet book and the illustrations are beautiful.
Karina
Cute bedtime story book. Beautiful pictures.
Krista
This was a sweet book, with beautiful pictures.
Patrick, Meaghan,
Mary B's favorite
Marie Rodriguez
Marie Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Mar 11, 2014
Massimo Controsceri
Massimo Controsceri marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Trisha
Trisha added it
Dec 04, 2013
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
I’ve been a writer for over 15 years now, but it wasn’t planned!

I had a variety of jobs, including secretary, trainee buyer at Harrods, dental nurse, production assistant in a reprographic and printing company and various others.

I began to write after joining a creative writing class. I had no success with article writing, or short stories, or fiction, but the first children’s story I wrote, for a...more
More about Claire Freedman...
Aliens Love Underpants Dinosaurs Love Underpants Aliens in Underpants Save the World Snuggle Up, Sleepy Ones Pirates Love Underpants