The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition: Sons of Privilege

The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition: Sons of Privilege (Sons of Privilege #2)

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Caught in the actHe moved in a world of power and privilege. She was merely his assistant. But that didn't stop Sheri Donnelly from falling for her charming playboy boss, French media magnate Tristan Sabina.

When fate gave her the chance for one night with Tristan, Sheri took it. But the next morning, their supposedly scandalous affair had made tabloid headlines. And now Tr...more
Published February 12th 2008 by Silhouette Books (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition

Kaycee Sapinoso
The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition is the second installment from the series Sons of Privilege. In this book we have Tristan and Sheri's story.

Sheri Donnelly has been in love with her sexy, brooding widower boss. And when he showed an interest she decided to throw caution to the wind and finally gave in to the attraction that brought her to his bed.

Tristan Sabina has sworn off love since his beloved wife's death. When he attended his best friend'd wedding and brought his reliable secretary, he...more
Danielle Huffman-hanni
Ugh. Only reasons why I read this are 1) I got it for a nickel in a grab bag at a second hand store, and 2) I'm way behind on my reading goal for the year. I feel like my IQ has lowered significantly.
Shannon83
This is the second book in the Sons of Privilege series. I have found again that Katherine writing style is great but the end of the story is lacking.
Tristan just got caught with this assistant by the paparazzi. This was the first time Tristan and Sheri have been together and now her life is front page news. Tristan decide that maybe they can work this too their advantage.
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Lynne
Lynne added it
Jan 29, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Pinky
Pinky added it
Jul 25, 2014
Juana "Darkness" Duran
Juana "Darkness" Duran marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Elizabeth Garcia
Elizabeth Garcia marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Julia Harrison
Julia Harrison marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Reem Taha
Reem Taha marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
BlackRoze Tamibates
BlackRoze Tamibates marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Katherine Garbera is the USA Today best-selling author of more than 59 books for Harlequin Desire, Harlequin Blaze and Kensington Brava. Her books have been featured in magazines such as REDBOOK (11/98)and have even been featured on the large JumboTron in Times Square, and excerpted in COSMO (7/10). She has been nominated for RT Book Club's career achievement awards in Series Fantasy and Series Ad...more
More about Katherine Garbera...
Baby Business A Cowboy For Christmas (A Copper Mountain Christmas, #1) His Instant Heir (Baby Business #1) Taming the Texas Tycoon (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Maverick County Millionaires #1) Summer of Scandals (Anthology)