Start by marking “The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition (Sons of Privilege #2)” as Want to Read:
The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition (Sons of Privilege #2)

The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition (Sons of Privilege #2)

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  68 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Caught in the actHe moved in a world of power and privilege. She was merely his assistant. But that didn't stop Sheri Donnelly from falling for her charming playboy boss, French media magnate Tristan Sabina.

When fate gave her the chance for one night with Tristan, Sheri took it. But the next morning, their supposedly scandalous affair had made tabloid headlines. And now Tr
Published February 12th 2008 by Silhouette Books (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition

Loretta
Favorite scene: She is confronted by the paparazzi, covers her face with her hands in terror and screams. Made me laugh right out loud! Fun, fast read.
Cheesecake
Sheri and Tristan. An entertaining story but super predictable and not very convincing. I didn't believe in Sheri's transformation from unnoticeably plain to beautiful just because she started wearing designer outfits. Tristan's sudden epiphany that he loved her in the 11.5th hour of the book was so completely unconvincing that I had to re-read it twice to be sure, and to feel like I got a decent ending out of the book. I did like the slow build of his interest as he became more and more unable ...more
DH Hanni
Ugh. Only reasons why I read this are 1) I got it for a nickel in a grab bag at a second hand store, and 2) I'm way behind on my reading goal for the year. I feel like my IQ has lowered significantly.
Kaycee Sapinoso
The Wealthy Frenchman's Proposition is the second installment from the series Sons of Privilege. In this book we have Tristan and Sheri's story.

Sheri Donnelly has been in love with her sexy, brooding widower boss. And when he showed an interest she decided to throw caution to the wind and finally gave in to the attraction that brought her to his bed.

Tristan Sabina has sworn off love since his beloved wife's death. When he attended his best friend'd wedding and brought his reliable secretary, he
Shannon83
This is the second book in the Sons of Privilege series. I have found again that Katherine writing style is great but the end of the story is lacking.
Tristan just got caught with this assistant by the paparazzi. This was the first time Tristan and Sheri have been together and now her life is front page news. Tristan decide that maybe they can work this too their advantage.
R~wka
R~wka added it
May 21, 2015
Gigi
Gigi added it
May 14, 2015
Gail Orders
Gail Orders marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Jae
Jae added it
Feb 24, 2015
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
June Mclarnon
June Mclarnon marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Maija Sahlman
Maija Sahlman marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Kathy
Kathy added it
Nov 23, 2014
Emerie
Emerie marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Katherine Garbera is the USA Today best-selling author of more than 59 books for Harlequin Desire, Harlequin Blaze and Kensington Brava. Her books have been featured in magazines such as REDBOOK (11/98)and have even been featured on the large JumboTron in Times Square, and excerpted in COSMO (7/10). She has been nominated for RT Book Club's career achievement awards in Series Fantasy and Series Ad ...more
More about Katherine Garbera...

Sons of Privilege (3 books)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Secret Heir (Sons of Privilege #1)
  • The Spanish Aristocrat's Woman
Baby Business A Cowboy For Christmas (A Copper Mountain Christmas, #1) His Instant Heir (Baby Business #1) The Reluctant Bride (Montana Born Brides)  (The Great Wedding Giveaway, #5) Her Summer Cowboy (Montana Born Fair #4)