Start by marking “Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2” as Want to Read:
Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2

Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2 (Fullmoon o Sagashite #2)

4.26  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,950 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
A spark of hope ignites into a blaze in 12-year-old Mitsuki Koyama's life when a comical pair of magical beings appears to prove to her that dreams really do come true.
Published June 30th 2006 by Ediciones Glénat (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fullmoon. En busca de la luna llena #2

Nickyjen
A short and fun read!
But I'm a little disappointed cause it was kind of boring at times ...
Mike
This series kind of reminds me of a pop song where the lyrics were chosen not based on their actual meaning, but based on how they sound with the music and the images they invoke. As far as I can tell, the story is kind of cheesy and slow-paced, but it doesn't matter to me, because I'm hardly paying any attention to it. The thing about those pop songs is that they're a lot better if you just ignore the lyrics, and focus on the music and the feelings. So that's what I'm doing here - I'm ignoring ...more
Sabrina "Look At My Books"
Team Takuto *___*
Sesana
May 10, 2012 Sesana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, comics, magic, music
I love this series. There's a good bit of character development going on here, especially with the rival. And so pretty. The unrelated bonus story was ok, but it didn't quite live up to the main story. But at least it was just as pretty.
Natalie
Shinigami Izumi meddles with Mitsuki as well as the emerging love triangle in volume two. Rival singer Madoka's past is revealed and her character is developed a little beyond mean rival status. The love triangle further complicates things as Izumi declares his love for Meroko, and the past of the shinigami is expanded upon, giving the series a slightly edgier hue. Their situations are more developed and therefore much more interesting for me as a reader.

It's a cute story, though it's full of th
sucker4synth
Still trying to get into this series though it hasn't completely hooked me, yet. Takuto fights against remembering who he was. Mitsuki has trouble with a rival stealing her lyrics. I will keep going. The artwork is cute, the outfits are cool, just want to be grabbed a bit harder by the plot.
Eden
May 20, 2014 Eden rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mitsuki is doing well as a singer, along with the help of two harbringers of death. Her music is doing well and she still hopes to find her friend, who she loves very much.

I loved the first volume of this. Thought it was so good. This volume is not bad, but I didn't like it quite as much as the first one. This took a little bit to get into, but once I finally did get into it, I enjoyed it very much.

I really like Mitsuki. I think she is a really sweet character and I liked that she explained more
Miss Ryoko
This volume was kinda meh in terms of storyline. I can hardly even remember what happened, that's how boring it was.

But seriously.... two love triangles? Ugh, come on now.
Epikaa
Sep 25, 2015 Epikaa rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
While the first volume was alright, I dropped interest with the second volume. Maybe I'm just too old for this story..
Timothy
May 31, 2011 Timothy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Volume 2 consists of chapters 6 through 9, plus a standalone bonus story called "Gin-yu Meika".

Overall, volume 2 is definitely an improvement over volume 1, as it feels as if the author is finally getting a handle over the story. Where as volume 1 felt very sporadic in story (as if there were no long term plans), volume 2 starts to flesh out the characters and what possibly might be the true story of the series. As usual, things get a bit sappy and cheesy, but this comes with the territory of sh
Jessica Albee
this one isn't as good as the first one, but still worth it to continue the series!
Victoria Newman
Sep 22, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is a great book to read
Jul 05, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Dr.Wakouji, (her doctor) found Mitsuki, oh boy! and Takuto and Meroko talked to him, and turns out the boy Mitsuki loves - Eichi, might be the one to prevent her death, so they want to keep them from meeting, cuz Takuto and Meroko are supposed to retrieve her soul when the time comes. also Mitsuki is getting ready to release her next single for a commercial : )
Jenni Noordhoek
Still good. Second read reveals plot hole concerning the relationship between Takuto and Mitsuki (and the age difference that is probably about 10 years) but hey this is in a manga where the 12yo turns into a 16yo whenever she needs to for plot purposes and in his mind Takuto never lived past 16 so.... I deem it not squicky. Still a little odd but I think it works.
Kunori
Jul 22, 2010 Kunori rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The art is absolutely adorable! The heart warming scenes between Takuto and Mitsuki are just... So cute! And the way Meroko gets all gun-ho about it afterwards! Hahaha.

I definetaly reccomend anyone who hasn't read this before to read it. The tradegy, the drama and the love just makes you cry at some pages.
Louise
May 23, 2013 Louise rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Again, very different and more fast paced than the anime, but just as good in my opinion! I also enjoyed the short comic at the end of the book which was about playing the piano and why we choose our hobbies. All in all a very good manga with very good art as well!
Jocelyne
Aug 26, 2013 Jocelyne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
August 2013: 5 Stars
Yet another cute volume (although there were parts that confused me)! Just one question: who's the guy at the end that makes Mitsuki gasp? Is it *the* Eichi??
I can't wait to read volume 3!
Amethyst
Jul 24, 2010 Amethyst rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm pretty sure I read this one, but I don't think I was able to get passed it before I started reading other books and forgot to finish the amazing sags of Full Moon Cherryblossom (english translation)!!!:)
Jessica
Mar 24, 2013 Jessica rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is one of a kind Mitsuki's journey to find herself and live out her dream is touching and with some quirky characters to fill the pages I never felt like there was a dull moment
Ambar Nepomuceno
Jamas había tardado tanto en leer un manga u_u, seguiré con los siguientes tomos para hacer un review más objetivo porque hasta ahora me parece demasiado predecible y cursi. ...more
jenni  Ⓥ

A definite improvement from the last volume. I still don't love it, but I'm getting more interested in finding out how the story unfolds.
Reetta Saine
Jul 24, 2011 Reetta Saine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I still like the plot and characters, but *please* tell me why do they always add extra-stories??? At least this one sucked. Sorry.
ShinHyunRin 신현린
i love the art and i love the story. oh, i love the male character first, i should be. yes, i love takuto kira. end of review
Wezaharah
Jul 12, 2008 Wezaharah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i love this book it has alot of things in it like love, action, adventurer and drama oh and comedy u'll love it ^_^
Lynn
This volume was good. Loved the illustrations, as usual. It's deeper into the story... (duh-duh-dum!)
Jessica Moniz
Jul 30, 2012 Jessica Moniz rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it
The story at the end, with Kanon and Akiyoshi was so sweet, and I can't wait to hear more!
Dani
Jan 16, 2012 Dani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series is an okay series, sometimes I don't know what exactly is going on but whatever.
Annchan Maulana
Aug 02, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The Story is just like another Romantic Manga + Action. Its not bad, it just ordinary story
Mackenzie Lee
I like this volume because I think it has a lot of drama in it and it is very funny
Jennette
Feb 02, 2014 Jennette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series!!! I love all of the manga this author writes and draws!!!
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 3 (Alice 19th, #3)
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 3: Can a Bad Guy Turn Good? (Shugo Chara!, #3)
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 04
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 06 (Kitchen Princess, #6)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 3 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #9)
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 07
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one
More about Arina Tanemura...

Fullmoon o Sagashite (7 books)
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 1