Start by marking “Something Wicked” as Want to Read:
Something Wicked

Something Wicked

Gabby plays a very dangerous game...
Drake is eager to teach her the rules.

Gabby wants nothing more than to be an author, but she is stuck working for a magazine that she despises. When she is tasked to interview an actor at a movie premiere, she reluctantly sets off to do her job. Drake doesn't make it easy for her and she lets her frustration get the best of her. She is
Published (first published May 26th 2015)

Teresa Mummert
Oct 18, 2015 Teresa Mummert added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks-i-wrote

new cover
Sabrina
May 31, 2015 Sabrina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Naughty Stars

Gabriella is a journalist for Epic Mag, writing puff pieces about celebrities, and hating that she can't be writing her romance novel. Her current assignment is to go to a movie premier for the new Drake Gibson movie. Being a tell-it-like-it-is kind of girl she has no problem telling Drake that he is an asshole while there. Until he focuses his intense stare onto her, that is. Thinking she is going to lose the job she does as her boss wants, and goes to the after party to find D
Mrs. JesseWard
Jun 02, 2015 Mrs. JesseWard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THE.COVER.PERIOD.

description
Irene
May 26, 2015 Irene rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Only 3 stars for this one although I do love Teresa's work I couldn't overlook some grammar issues.

Gabriella or Gabby to her friends works for a showbiz magazine. The Editor is a friend of her aunts so Liz overlooks Gabby's head in the clouds attitude to her work. She is sent on an assignment to cover a movie premiere that the very hot bad boy actor Drake Gibson stars in.
But their first meeting ends up with confrontation and Gabby worries that she will lose her job. The thing is that she has mad
Fernanda
Cant wait!! I have no doubt this will be H-O-T as hell.

I hope it is so twisted that when I finish I look like this..

description
Vicky
May 28, 2015 Vicky rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adore this author and this book was another fantastic storyline that I loved! The characters were amazing (I am a sucker for this type of story actor/rock star, with a secret past falls for sweet naive girl) This is the best! Drake and Gabby ...swoon what a story. Buy the book and enjoy as I did, you will not be disappointed. Sweet, hot and captivating! What more do you need?
Jacqueline Sanders
May 28, 2015 Jacqueline Sanders rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
There is just something about a prideful, dark, brooding man who has a filthy, filthy mouth, and Drake Gibson, ladies and gentlemen, has exactly that. One word can sum up Drake Gibson and that word is alpha. You know from page one that he likes control and he’s capable of making any woman willing to give it up.

“She wanted to hate me, but her body gave way to her real feelings. If she had any idea of the things I wanted to do to her, she’d run.”

SOMETHING WICKED is a page turner, hands down. Y
Janey
Jun 01, 2015 Janey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm sorry to say that this story didn't work for me at all. I wasn't able to gain any attachment to either of the MC's, and found the race to the first sex scene more like a 50m sprint, lacking in forethought as well as foreplay.

There were quite a few errors, which I would usually not even comment on, but I think in this instance, it just added to the lacklustre narrative.

I have read and enjoyed previous books by this author, but this just didn't work for me this time.
Debra Anastasia
May 26, 2015 Debra Anastasia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this story. As always, Ms. Mummert twists the plot on its head and gives us plenty of funny and sexy. Gabby has a smart mouth that I love and a ton of sass. Drake is dreamy. I highly recommend this one!
Marcy Posteraro
Jun 05, 2015 Marcy Posteraro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I give this book 4.5 !!! Wow....fantastic book!!!
Tahsin
ummmmmmmm

i didn't feel it. quite predictable, and not in a good way. better luck next time?
Chiara Cilli

Una storia imprevedibile, a tratti graffiante

Quando ho iniziato la lettura, ero certa di andare incontro a un romanzo erotico con forti elementi BDSM e sapete che ormai io mi guardo bene dallo scegliere libri che trattano questo argomento. Maaa potevo lasciarmi sfuggire il nuovo romanzo della Mummert?! Nope ^__^

«A una donna così non le chiedi il permesso di baciarla. Le donne come lei amano essere comandate.»

Bene xD uh, fa tanto caldo, eh? Be', posso affermare che la nostra super star cinemato
HeatherP
Jun 15, 2015 HeatherP rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs-read
Dear Drake...you are a cocky bastard but I love you......Love Heather

One smart comment in a moment of frustration changes Gabby's life. It puts the hot movie star Drake in her path and she can't go back.

Drake can't get the girl out of his mind. She isn't fake like the rest of the women he knows.

This is a fast paced and hot read. Add in a little dirty talking and it is Teresa at her best.

If you are a fan of any of Teresa's books then you will enjoy this one. Safe Word is still my favorite Teresa
Michelle
May 29, 2015 Michelle rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm a fan of Teresa's writing but this piece didn't work for me for several reasons. What is up with the poor grammar?! I was shocked and distracted by obvious mistakes. I felt no real chemistry between Gabby and Drake. Gabby was a bit of a whiner. Overall, Something Wicked was something disappointing.
Debbie
Jun 01, 2015 Debbie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drake is a successful actor who covers the sins from his past by pasting on a smile for everyone to see. Gabby wants to be a romance writer but instead works for a magazine at a job she hates. After smarting off at Drake at movie premiere she's afraid she'll lose her job. Only Drake has other plans. He's intrigued by the feisty little spitfire and can't seem to get her out of his head. When he learns that she's also writting a novel, he sees his chance to spend more time with her. Yes, he wants ...more
Keeana Bookalicious Babes Blog
"5 I WANT DRAKE STARS" This book was very intriguing and hot, sexy, captivating and I loved every moment of it. Let's begin with Gabby finally a heroine that has a backbone. She speaks her mind she's not afraid to express how she feels and her conection with Drake,was undeniable and how she isn't intimidated by how famous he is. I enjoyed her character it was very well written. Then thier is Drake oh my sexy, cocky, blunt,strong, and he will make your panties drop his character is very ...more
Shayna
Something Wicked was my very first read from this VERY popular author. It was a very quick read that had a touch of mystery and intrigue, but in the end it didn't work for me on several levels. I was disappointed in the lack of chemistry between Gabby and Drake. I felt NO emotional pull towards either character at all. The female lead, Gabby, frustrated the hell out of me and Drake turned out to be one of those tortured BAD BOY anti-heroes that I couldn't fall for this time. The storyline didn't ...more
Theresa Hewitt
May 27, 2015 Theresa Hewitt rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book, and its the first Teresa Mummert one I've read. It has a good pull for the main female, Gabriela, because heck, she wants to be a romance writer. Join the club girl. But really, Drake is something like a Channing Tatum or Joe Manganiello movie star with a dark past, so it makes him kind of irresistible. There are a few twists and turns that make it a good read. The one thing I am left longing for was a little more at the end. I wished there was more than just a red carpet ...more
Tara
May 27, 2015 Tara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: teresa-mummert
Quick, good read! I loved Gabby's attitude and her voice throughout the book and remaining true to herself.
Michell Hall casper
It's Teresa Mummert need I say more?

Another quick hot read from Teresa can't go wrong!!
Rachael
May 26, 2015 Rachael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Review: *Contains Spoilers*

Our story starts off with Gabby, the wannabe writer who is working as a journalist. She seems content in her life, a little board with her relationship with Tyler, and she is not entirely certain he is being faithful to her. She has her doubts and suspicions about them from the start of where we meet Gabby. Their relationship pretty much falls apart very quickly after Drake Gibson is introduced into her life.

Gabby is assigned to interview the smoking hot Drake Gibso
Christina
Gabby is a journalist trying to get out of a professional rut. So when she is assigned to cover Hollywood heartthrob Drake Gibson she knows that this isn’t the story that’s going to help, in fact she’s dreading it altogether. He’s the stereotypical alpha, abs of steel hunk and Gabby is not in a position, professionally or personally where she is willing to censor herself. She’s in a relationship with her boyfriend Tyler that is going nowhere, so when she catches the eye of Drake (after ...more
Up All Night Book Addict
3.5 Stars

I am at a loss on what to say about this one. I am a HUGE Teresa Mummert fan... some might say stalker (but that might be a bit harsh lol). This book? Are you sure you wrote this one Teresa? The writing just didn't have Teresa all over it.

This book is definitely a quick read. I found myself giggling at some parts. Gabby sure does know how to embarrass herself, I will give her that.

Drake... well... I felt like he didn't know who he was. Maybe that's how his character was supposed to be?
Sonja van der Merwe
Mar 17, 2016 Sonja van der Merwe rated it it was amazing
I loved this!!!! I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!

You could say, I read this in one sitting... LOL, I have the bags under my eyes today to prove it!!!

Drake is one of those Alpha's that have a hidden story and the more you get to know him, the more you feel for the man inside. This broken soul you just need to fix and love!!!
Gabby... I wouldn't say she was a strong woman and I wouldn't say she was totally annoying.. but she was there and she played her role well and kept you interested.

I read another
FMR Book Grind
May 29, 2015 FMR Book Grind rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ERIN'S REVIEW
4 STARS

This story was wonderful. It features a man dealing with issues from his past and his darker nature. He deals with deception from those close to him. Gabby is a woman working a job she hates and dating a man she doesn’t love. She puts herself out on a limb and is left hanging. They both learn that life is full of trials and tests.
Erin Paige Bixby
May 27, 2015 Erin Paige Bixby rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
The storyline was great and the writing was incredible. There is quite a bit of steamy action in these pages. These characters had amazing chemistry. They were both ver
Colleen BooksBooksBooks
Yes. There it is again. The reason I ADORE Teresa Mummert. The woman has lady balls. She writes what she wants and to hell with the naysayers. I like her style, her characters, her words. Something Wicked is filled with heat, a strong female lead and a cocky, hot male who doesn't give a d*mn what people say. Really, how could you go wrong?

Good character development, a quick moving plot, and plenty of sexiness make this a perfect book to grab for the beach. Keep the awesome books coming, Teresa
Patricia Lopes
It had potential, but i felt like the puzzle pieces were not put together properly and it resulted in a sort of mess with some good parts.
Seeshel kettler
May 28, 2015 Seeshel kettler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic book. I love everything this authors writes. The best and hottest scenes. Quick and very thought out characters.
Sara
May 26, 2015 Sara marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: may-2015
That cover tho.... :)))
  • Taltos II (Las brujas de Mayfair #3)
  • Lucky Me
  • A Werewolf to Call Her Own (Mystic Isle, #2)
  • Knots
  • Broken
  • The Bitter End (Golden Crown, #1)
  • Falling for Trouble
  • The Curse of the Rose (The Rose Chronicles #1)
  • Quinn, Part II (Undaunted Men, #2)
  • Every Changing Way (Sloan Brothers, #4)
  • Kaden's Breeder
  • Past Tense Future Perfect
  • A Queer Thing Happened to America: And What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been
Teresa Mummert grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania where she began dating her husband when they were only sixteen years old. They married at eighteen and soon moved to Louisiana as her husband began his military career. They are the proud parents of four children that they are raising in Georgia.
Teresa began writing when her husband deployed to Afghanistan as a way to cope with him being away
More about Teresa Mummert...