Start by marking “Magnificent Folly (Sedikhan, #16)” as Want to Read:
Magnificent Folly (Sedikhan, #16)

Magnificent Folly (Sedikhan #16)

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  310 ratings  ·  13 reviews
At first Lily Deslin feared Andrew Ramsey wanted to take her daughter away from her. Then she realized that it was she he wanted. But surrendering her heart to the enigmatic man meant risking the danger that stalked him--and sharing the pain of his astonishing gift.
Mass Market Paperback, 0 pages
Published July 1st 1989 by Loveswept (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Magnificent Folly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magnificent Folly

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
Magnificent Folly was a quick, pleasing read from back in the day by this prolific author. It continues the story of the Clanad, a group of people with powerful telepathic abilities who have found a refuge in the Middle Eastern country Sedikhan. This story is about Andrew, who is the brother of Mariana, from A Tough Man to Tame. Andrew donated his sperm so that Lily could have a child, only she doesn’t find out that he’s her daughter’s father until he finds them nine years later. Andrew bonds wi ...more
Sabrina Devonshire
I probably would have enjoyed actually reading this more than listening to the audiobook. The reader tried to hard to produce the young girl's voice and make some of the other characters sound unique that some of the recording came out sounding almost laughable. I found the story entertaining and engaging, but when Lily went from cautious and defensive about relationships to over-the-top gushy romantic at the end, I couldn't wait for the book to end.
Remus L
The main character was very irritating. The book was really hard to get into and I think it was mainly because of the audio book. Was not impressed in the slightest. I was just waiting for it to end.
Tonya Guilfoyle
Very unrealistic!! Was not impressed with the flow, nature or complexity of characters. It is just not fun to read and tends to be confusing and just simply unrealistic.
Ozzy Ross
Buku bahasa inggris pertamaku di goodreads.....cocok buat aku, ga terlalu tebal, bahasanya mudah dicerna, alurnya cepat dan tidak membosankan dengan banyak detail......dan yang paling penting berakhir dengan bahagia.....Thank U buat teman - teman goodreads yang sudah "ngomporin" buat baca novel versi aslinya...he..he..he.. love U, Mba Lely & Mba Rie...
I read these books as a teen and I absolutely loved them. I love the imaginary place of Sedikhan Johanson has created for her books. I loved the strong, female characters. I really ate tehm up and couldn't get enough. I don't really read romance books any more but I did love these back when I read them.
For people who are love novels addict, I find this very refreshing and i like how Iris brought the intensity of connection and feelings to the characters Lily and Andrew. I am really captivated by the content.
Summer Hodgkinson
I'm a little farther in it, I just don't think I like the writing style in this book. The author makes everything happen too fast & its all really blunt.
Well worth the time. A slow read. Had to think things out a bit. Not the normal 'paranormal' genre, but still a good read. I gave it a 4star.
Amy Grossman
This was extremely light reading...enough to keep my attention captured (to finish it in two days), but doesn't go in depth with the characters.
Jackie Behles
Was an ok vacation read. Entertained me, but the plot wasn't all that. Didn't really expect more though.
strange subject for trashy romance!
Dec 23, 2010 Ruth added it
LS #342
Skye Carlton
Skye Carlton marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Gloria added it
Nov 15, 2015
Jennifer Nelson
Jennifer Nelson marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Janie marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2015
Amoah Modester
Amoah Modester marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
Tiana marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Ben Brown
Ben Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Arlene added it
Sep 25, 2015
Gail marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Carrie marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
  • Strange Little Band: Two Psychics. One Mega-Corp. All-Around Bad Behavior.
  • A Weaver Wedding
  • Adelaide, The Enchantress (The Delaneys, #4) (The Delaneys of Killaroo, #1)
  • Waking Up
  • The Beach Alibi (Smithson Group SG-5, #4)
  • Hunger Moon Rising
  • Terms of Possession (Romance)
  • Never Love a Lord (Foxe Sisters Trilogy, #3)
  • 22 Indigo Place (Loveswept, #154)
  • The Fire Of Spring (Silhouette Desire, No 265)
  • Serpent In Paradise
  • Unbuttoning Miss Hardwick
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • Her Best Friend's Brother
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Taken by Storm
  • Allie's Moon
  • Dance of Seduction
Iris Johansen is a New York Times bestselling author. She began her writing after her children left home for college. She first achieved success in the early 1980s writing category romances. In 1991, Johansen began writing suspense historical romance novels, starting with the publication of The Wind Dancer. In 1996 Johansen switched genres, turning to crime fiction, with which she has had great su ...more
More about Iris Johansen...

Sedikhan (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • The Golden Barbarian (Sedikhan, #1)
  • The Golden Valkyrie (Sedikhan, #2)
  • The Trustworthy Redhead (Sedikhan, #3)
  • Capture The Rainbow (Sedikhan, #4)
  • Touch The Horizon (Sedikhan, #5)
  • A Summer Smile (Sedikhan, #6)
  • And The Desert Blooms (Sedikhan, #7)
  • Always (Sedikhan, #8)
  • Everlasting (Sedikhan, #9)
  • Til The End Of Time (Sedikhan, #10)