Dirty Angels

Dirty Angels

2.98 of 5 stars 2.98  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Colin Hitchin's got problems. He's too short, he's got the highest IQ in his year and he's psychic. He sees things before they happen. He sees dead people too. No one believes him, his mum's too busy with her boyfriends, and his best friend Polly just humours him. How can Colin make them believe?
Published August 1st 2007 by Hodder Children's Books

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Angels

Dora Okeyo
This book started out well, then got worse in between- and tried to redeem itself at the end.

Colin is 14, smart and psychic- or so he thinks.
He hears a voice like Samuel L. Jackson- and gets pushed around a lot.

I did not enjoy this book- especially with the whole 'lamia' thing- it just lost the plot for me.
I was hoping for some good read, like a boy who doesn't have friends, is smart and dares to rise above it all, but I got something strange and quite different.

I struggled to read it.

I just wis...more
Boo A-c
This is a great book. Readable funny and incredibly relatable well not the lamia parts but the characters. The cast are great and everyone is memorable and you root for all of them.
For Fans of: gritty drama with fantasy and comedy elements
Whats Next: Fallen for the fantasy elements, My Mad Fat Diary for the character based ones.
Robyn Drummond
This book was so strange but oddly intriguing. The voice of Samuel L Jackson and everything that enters into the life of Colin is indeed strange and likeable.
Ben
Found the main character too unlikeable to make we want to persevere with the story. Gave up after 70 pages.
Lore
was ok for a while but got distacted by better books.
Lianne Van doorn
Lianne Van doorn is currently reading it
Sep 21, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Victoria A
Victoria A marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Lilee White
Lilee White marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2014
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Amy Rockett
Amy Rockett marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Gina Hall
Gina Hall marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Jaijai
Jaijai added it
Dec 30, 2013
M
M marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Learn Love in a Week Dad Rules: How My Children Taught Me to Be a Good Parent The Things I'd Miss Tata Rządzi! You Don’t Have Much Time