Start by marking “My Most Memorable Games” as Want to Read:
My Most Memorable Games

My Most Memorable Games

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  2 reviews
For more than 10 years, Boris Gelfand has been one of the world’s top-ranking chess players. Now the 33-year-old grandmaster presents his best games, which he has annotated in great detail and at a level suitable for every club player. Covering topics as diverse as combinations and endgame analysis, the book also includes a chapter on the Grünfeld Defense.
Published April 1st 2005 by Edition Olms (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about My Most Memorable Games, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Most Memorable Games

Manny
May 24, 2012 Manny marked it as to-read
In case you didn't know, since mainstream news coverage has been less than overwhelming: Boris Gelfand (Israel) and Vishy Anand (India) are currently playing in the final of the World Chess Championship, for a total prize fund of about 2.5 million dollars. After nine of twelve games, the score is equal - they've just started Game 10 with Anand white. You can watch it live here!
Alec

Mr.Gelfand is an excellent writer the quality of his writing I'd say is up there with some of Karpov's finest books on Chess there are 50 games in the book he said he wanted to include more but I suppose for space reasons and costs this wasn't possible but who knows if he'll write another book someday which may include more?!

Anyone who's looking for a master game collection to study can do no wrong getting this one every time I tried to buy it was sold out and they would only have it in stock in
Randal Figgins
Randal Figgins marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Alan Sauter
Alan Sauter marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Stevev
Stevev marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
slm
slm marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Daniel P
Daniel P is currently reading it
Mar 27, 2011