Start by marking “Protecting His Own (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1185) (Morgan's Mercenaries, #25, Ultimate Rescue)” as Want to Read:

Protecting His Own (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1185) (Morgan's Mercenaries: Ultimate Rescue (Earthquake) #4)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  4 reviews

His job was to keep her safe. Dr. Samantha Andrews, the head of E.R. at Camp Reed--and Captain Roc Gunnison's nemesis. But as the world-weary marine led the lady M.D. across the earthquake-ravaged landscape, unexpected passions flared. For Roc had never seen such compassion, such strength, in a woman before. And though he'd believed he would never give his heart, he was su

Published November 1st 2002 by Silhouette

Be the first to ask a question about Protecting His Own (Silhouette Intimate Moments #1185)

Sudah cukup lama semenjak saya membaca To Will To Love yang telah diterjemahkan dan diterbitkan oleh Gramedia Pustaka Utama dengan judul Kuingin Mencintaimu. Diakhir cerita tersebut, ada sedikit cerita tentang dr. Samantha Anderson dan Kapten Roc Gunnison yang menurut penuturan Lt. Quinn Grayson bagaikan minyak dan air. Jelas saya jadi penasaran akan ceritanya.

dr. Samantha Anderson punya kesan pertama yang tidak menyenangkan dengan Kapten Roc. Gunnison. Saat ia sedang bertugas di IGD tiba-tiba s
Patricia Mattingly
Protecting His Own

I started reading romance books almost starting with Lindsay McKenna reading her books I love all of them and still read her books.
Valery Rhodes-Cournia
I loved this series and was disappointed that it didn't continue after the 3 initial books.
I had gotten 'bored' with McKenna's book by this time but was always looking to see what new was published. this book was a welcome surprise when I read it.
Daniela marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Cherolyne marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Paula added it
Aug 09, 2015
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Makayla marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Liberty Ann Ireland
Liberty Ann Ireland marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Lisa Hoff
Lisa Hoff marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Chantel marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
ClassicMaiden marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Janie marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Questian marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Paula marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Ashley Gibson
Ashley Gibson marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I've lived six lives in one and it all shows up in the books I write, one way or another.

I was always a risk taker and broke mustangs at thirteen years old in Oregon. I learn to break them with love, not threat or pain.

At 17 years old, I picked night-crawlers (worms) out in our Oregon orchards from 9pm to midnight, every night. I earned enough money to buy my school clothes and book. I also plunk
More about Lindsay McKenna...

Morgan's Mercenaries: Ultimate Rescue (Earthquake) (4 books)
  • The Heart Beneath  (Morgan's Mercenaries, #21) (Ultimate Rescue, #1) (Silhouette Special Editions, No. 1486)
  • Menembus Cakrawala: Ride The Thunder
  • The Will To Love (Silhouette Romance, No. 1618) (Morgan's Mercenaries, #24, Ultimate Rescue)
The Last Cowboy  (Jackson Hole, #4) Down Range (Shadow Warriors, #2) The Wrangler  (Jackson Hole, #5) Unforgiven (Warriors for the Light #1) The Loner (Jackson Hole #7)