Start by marking “Everyone Agrees with Tom! . and They Want Some of What Tom Has: Happiness, Success, Great Relationships” as Want to Read:

Different. REALLY different. A life coaching story, told in "accelerated" learning style, about creating happiness, success and great relationships. TOM can help us achieve anything we want in our lives.
Published August 17th 2007 by Trafford Publishing (first published August 16th 2007)

Be the first to ask a question about Everyone Agrees with Tom! . and They Want Some of What Tom Has

Gavin Meikle
I really enjoyed reading this book and would heartily recommend it to anyone interested in communication skills, leadership and personal development. I love it because Ross has used all his considerable skills in multiple intelligence training to create a memorable and practical set of tools that can help anyone lead a happier, more effective life.

The more you apply these 12 principles the more you learn.
Ms F Kapasi
Ms F Kapasi rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2016
Iva Todorova
Iva Todorova rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2009
Varun
Varun is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2011
Fatuma`tunu
Fatuma`tunu marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Mehdi Alaoui
Mehdi Alaoui marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Mario Lyon
Mario Lyon marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015